Progressive Comrade Weiner gored by neo-con Goat!

From The Hill:

https://washingtonscene.thehill.com/in- ... raws-blood

goatweiner.jpg
This is unacceptable. Proud fellow progressive and Party Apparachik Anthony Weiner injured by neo-con goat egged on by evil Republicriminal Jason Chaffetz!

Comrade Weiner was looking to harvest Goat Gonads for Beet Goat Gonad stew, when Chaffetz directed goat to gore esteemed Apparachik!

This must NOT be tolerated!

I denounce goat AND Chaffetz as reactionary neo-con capitalists, and demand retribution for vile act against representative of the Collective!
Last edited by Comrade Whoopie on 6/10/2010, 9:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason for editing this post: Inserted photo for visual impact

In this case I tend to side with the goat, after all you can only tolerate being stared at for so long. Joe McGinniss be warned. (perhaps I should read more closely)

Weiner? Seriously, what is the comrades real name? Is this not some slur you're using?! Must I denounce you!! (say what?? it is??!! oh)

Never mind about denouncement.. some misunderstanding.... but I digress. I must lay some faultedness on loyal Comrade Weiner (chuckle chuckle). Who does not know you use uber caution around gonad horns, especially when 'gonad chucking' (as we call it in the trade).

#1 uno, it is most highly known, that goat should be deceased (road kill is encouraged) or properly restrained in gonad chucking cage, BEFORE trying to remove said gonads. Attempting removal otherwise, might cause lost of own personal gonads or other useless body parts.

#2 duo, you're sure his name is "Weiner" and he does not know this?

Fraulein, it's true, he's the only Weiner in congress and because of his stature among other members of the Democrat majority, you could say he's a really big Weiner. He's also a Joo Juice so you could say he's a kosher (circumcised) Weiner.

Kosher Weiner, that is truly, a most unusual name. Isa Kosher Weiner... humm, that was the name of a gulag mate acquaintance back in the gulag!

I wonder if his close comrades call him 'Juicy' Weiner? I have seen that name embroidered on pants before.

Yes, his 'handle' for the Secret Police is 'Oscar Meyer'.

I can think of few crapweasels who more deserve a good goat-goring. Way to go, Billy!

This was clearly the goat referred to in Bu$hitler's 'My Little Goat' story he was reading to those poor abused Florida tots on 9/11. I will have reactionary neocon goats invading my catnip-induced hallucinations tonight, no doubt. From a diversity perspective, a note to human Cube comrades: as animals go, goats tend to be rude, smelly and somewhat offensive to more highly-evolved species such as felines. That's not egalitarianism, it's just scientific fact. You will never find a cat tied to a rope behind a trailer chewing on trash. That said, I realize that goats garner some affection among humans, particularly males in lower-income rural demographic cohorts. I believe The One's 'Don't Ask, Don't Bleat' policy is the Current Truth to deal with such issues, or is that sheep? Oh well.

General Mousey-Tongue! Welcome back comrade. No gang of four could keep you away.

(Hmmm, I better take a benadryl for my cat allergy)

In deed General, it's been awhile see we were privilege to see your puss face. hum, I am wondering if Red Rooster needs a warning shot?

GOATS ARE TO BE OF SMELLINESS??!!

Comrade Mousey-Tongue, what have you to be against the innocent goat heardingness of my country peoples?

Goats are of forefrontedness in the making of the important contributions to peoples all around the world. Because of wonderful goat hairiness my peoples make for the wonderful sweaters and hats and foot warming devices (no, not the IED's which are for the making of too hot of the feets). All this is to be helping in the stopping of the global warming because when The Peoples™ to be of wearing goat hairs warming costumes then they not to be in needing of the heating devices that use the dirty oil and big kapitalist korporations will be of stopping the raping of Gaia Mother for the gas that she is holding inside.

goat-wearing-sweater.jpg

And the goat poops is of great importance for the fertilization of the crops that so many of the world to be of dependance on. You are to be of forgetting of The Childrens™ who are needing of their parents to grow many healthy crops so that there to be such good harvesting so they to have the monies to spend on the good education of The Childrens™ .

afghan poppy field.jpg

You to also be of forgetting that the milk is coming from the goats. Do you and your pussy companions not like the milk, Comrade? Hmmm... I can be of seeing you are much liking the goat milk.

mt drink milk.jpg

If there to be any reason for smelliness of goat I to say it could to be of your companions who are of most jealous kind and like to do the spraying on the fine mohair goat hairs.

cat spray.jpg

As for the Hebrew National Weiner and such unfortunate naming, perhaps goat was just to be of reminding him to take of Goat Gonad Soup (sans mushrooms) so he can be of more robustness. He does to look just bit of skinny side.

You are correct Mrs. Al, he is a skinny little Weiner who is obviously lacking in gonads.

I finally figured out what has been bothering me about this thread. Our terminology has been once again outdated and needs to be revised. The word "Gored" and its derivatives are being used in a negative fashion here, but the be Gored is a glorious, noble, and sacrificial thing. We were Gored by "An Inconvinient Truth." Many have embraced a good Goring by buying Carbon Offset Credits to prove their prog piety and atone for their sins against mother Earth. Congress is about to give us all a Goring we will never forget with the passage of Cap and Trade legislation, which I do assure you will eliminate all future chances of having an oil spill. So let's stop using "Gore" as a negative term here.

Comrade Betinov, I am of commiseration with such concerns as you to be of relating. Gore is not to be of proper usage in such instance as what to be of happening to the Weiner man. I have not been of hearing that he was to be having any of the parts of his body to be of piercing or even pricked by horny goat. In fact he was to have butted by goat in same way Dear Leader to be of kicking butt of BP, BusHitler, Congress and Teabaggers for being of responsible for big leak.

General Mousey-Tongue wrote:Yes, his 'handle' for the Secret Police is 'Oscar Meyer'.

I can think of few crapweasels who more deserve a good goat-goring. Way to go, Billy!

This was clearly the goat referred to in Bu$hitler's 'My Little Goat' story he was reading to those poor abused Florida tots on 9/11. I will have reactionary neocon goats invading my catnip-induced hallucinations tonight, no doubt. From a diversity perspective, a note to human Cube comrades: as animals go, goats tend to be rude, smelly and somewhat offensive to more highly-evolved species such as felines. That's not egalitarianism, it's just scientific fact. You will never find a cat tied to a rope behind a trailer chewing on trash. That said, I realize that goats garner some affection among humans, particularly males in lower-income rural demographic cohorts. I believe The One's 'Don't Ask, Don't Bleat' policy is the Current Truth to deal with such issues, or is that sheep? Oh well.

Ah, Comrade General Mousey-Tongue.... long time no see. Now I realize what was so familiar in this now famous picture:

Ah, the General himself....I was thrown off with you being hatless. Did you have a restful night General Mousey Tongue, or did you make a big mistake as well?