Poor Me Magazine #4: Trump-Comey edition

[img]/images/various_uploads/Poor_Me_Magazine_Issue_4_Comey.jpg[/img]

Poor Me is a magazine dedicated to people who see themselves as victims. Read the new Trump-Comey edition - their thickest issue to date.

Challenges of being a drama queen in the age of Trump. Experts: "Competition is fierce."

IN THIS ISSUE:

• March against fascism ends with 400,000 fewer deaths than expected
  • Hillary to victims: "poison the wells, scorch the earth"
  • Kathy Griffin: From woke to broke in one easy step
  • Top 10 methods to make the world feel guilty and apologize
  • LeBron James needs a day without white people: "No matter how much money I have, I'm still as paranoid as a homeless drug addict"
  • Is everything Trump's fault? Ask an expert!

EXCLUSIVE - Closed session: Comey, 56, demonstrates on doll where he feared Trump was going to touch him

The Next Big Thing: COVFEFE

Get a free lifetime subscription courtesy of the Deep State

Previous issues:

EXCLUSIVE - Closed session: Comey, 56, demonstrates on doll where he feared Trump was going to touch him
That's savage and unbelievably hilarious!

Offline Comrade Svyet - the Party thanks you for your vigilance and the timely reporting regarding the shoddy work of our programming collective. They have now all been all executed and their families committed to hard labor. The new programming collective are required to watch the execution video as part of their orientation training, as well as to keep the pictures of their predecessors on their respective desks.

You can now sleep safely with the knowledge that your civic duty has led to this leap forward towards the common good.

Poor Me #4 cover is now on the American Thinker - today's featured cartoon.

https://www.americanthinker.com/cartoon ... qus_thread

Red Square wrote:• March against fascism ends with 400,000 fewer deaths than expected

Does that mean there are 400,000 extra fascists which need to be eliminated
executed eviscerated liquidated re-educated within the framework of this month's five-year plan? And if so, who is responsible for not meeting their quota(s)? And where are we to find the extra resources? Are there 400,000 extra kulaks who aren't paying their fair share? If so, why hasn't anyone noticed before today? Why do I have so many questions? Who's to blame? Will I have to wait for the fifth issue to find out?

Comrade Pingvin, stop by the nearest Jiffy-Lobo, ask for the Kristalnacht Special. The questions will purge, then you won't even notice when they quietly stop...