PLA Serenade - Communist Chinese Peoples Liberation Army

Seems a bit quiet tonight, maybe we need a fresh thread. So, at the risk of being condemned for starting a thread with a YouTube video I give you the Chinese People's Liberation Army's rendition of Michael Jackson's "Beat It."

(and now I surrender myself to Leninka for punishment)

ROTFLMAO!

Cheer up Comrade! I have sent four T-72 tanks to guard you from the wrath of Leninka. Infantry troops, air support and artillery are available at our special Inner Party(TM) discounted price.

What!! A YouTube? Actually, you included some words, so that's fine by me. How about another YouTube? Would you like to see Judy Dench sing 16 going on 17 with a man in hot pant? Well, here it is. Enjoy.

Just be thankful that Comrade Hitler occupied Austria long enough to rid it of that silly Trapp family. Nevertheless, we can always use reminders of this sick capitalist Austrian pre-Hitler culture.

Comrade Leninika,

So glorious, I am reminded of my favorite anti-Amerikan-Dream play "Into The Woods", so lovely to see the proles cackling at these absurdities in glorious acceptance. Next we will have them laughing at every Super Model that walks down the aisle. Excellent!!!

Glorious Comrade Whoopie!

This demonstrates the superior kulture created by our glorious system. Please disregard the origins of the instruments, the tune, and the edit. Our glorious communist system reigns supreme among all kultures. Collectivism rules!

Hail Obama!

I DENOUNCE COMRADE WHOOPIE AND DEMAND A NEW KEYBOARD TO REPLACE THIS COFFEE-SOAKED WRECK NOW BEFORE ME!

Thanks for not shooting me at dawn comrades, I was up all night cowering in the corner and shaking like a dog trying to pass a peach pit.

Is this Youtube Yo'self Saturday? This is one of my all time favs - has nothing to do with any top but my fondness of felines.

Most excellent, Whoopie! Oh, how this video reminds of the fifteen glorious days I recently spent in The People's Republic of China.

Here is one of the most glorious photos,that didn't get lost, I took during my excursion.
mao2.jpg

Comrade Whoopie,

I must say that this is one of the most glorious pieces of art I have ever seen under this new kkapitalist YouTube art forms, but it does put our glorious system to shame, and in that, I am worried, very worried. I can identify with all of our Mooslim brothers, who have only recently discovered all of the technological advances of the debauched West.

El Presidente, wow, what a glorious McDonalds that is.

McDonald's? I thought that was Disney World China...the Mao's House

Curses!!! You're probably correct, loyal comrade Whoopie. These blasteduseful government provided glass are on the fritz again. It is a shame that capitalist Disney is now in glorious China. Where are all the Chi-coms protesting?

While this is not as inspiring as being serenaded by our comrades at the PLA, this does take us back to the glorious days before the ungrateful kulaks in East Germany tore down our wonderful Wall.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGv2wqJ ... re=related

Comrade Whoopie, Such a glorious video! Nothing warms the cockles of the heart than to see unified Chinese proles honoring the King of Pop (or is that Pup?).

But I have to denounce you on the loss of my ration of vodka that came spewing out of my mouth!

Hmmm... I wonder what comrade Weird Al Yankovic would think of this video?

May Whoopies hat become moth central rendering his head cover useless the coming fall, winter and spring for making me watch this!

This whole video had sugar in the tank...

just sayin... (that I'm kiddin' Comrade)

...anyone ever heard of these things?

Whoopie Pies.jpg

That is most excellent concert, Comrade Whoopie. It was of much inspiration to underwives who have now formed a band so they can sing and dance too!

LALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALALA

Wow, Mrs Al, that's catchy, and it has a beat to it. Surely, a contender on the billboard chart. And I never had any idea how sexy burkas could be.

Mrs Al! Ted Nugent just called and wants them to open for his next tour!

Glorious!