Outrage and Fury at Trump's Muslim Ban

Iran on Saturday condemned the U.S. visa ban against Tehran and six other majority-Muslim countries as an "open affront against the Muslim world and the Iranian nation" and vowed to retaliate.

Saudi Arabia will continue to not allow US Citizens to visit on tourist visas.

Libya, Yemen and other countries are vowing to stop American tourists from visiting their countries.

Spring Break just isn't going to be the same.

progoff

Americans are more than welcome to come to the UK (unless you are on the ban list, although I've heard wearing a burqa gets you waved straight through customs with no real checks) .Remember to say to as many people in the airport as possible "islam is a religion of peace" & you should be allowed in no problem .If they ask "how many heads have you chopped off" ,it's not a trick question,it's just for their records ,as in modern Britain, decapitation is not a reason for refusing entry to the county .Upsetting muslims is the only surefire way to guarantee entry refusal .

Well, disappointing to lose my deposit on our Yemeni beachfront condo. Last year a drone strike now this.

So let me get this straight, they're upset that the great satan won't issue visas to hell.

Oh brother.

Spring breakers who have been cheated by dishonest Yemeni landlords will find a relaxing time in my brother Raul's workers paradise. Don't be put off because he is a creepy little guy who fantasizes about Rosie O'Donnell. Come to Cuba, we need the money and nobody wants to be our friend since the honorable workers paradise in Russia went belly up trying to keep up with the decadent capitalists in America. MCGA Make Castro Groovy Again!

This madness must be stopped! TRUMP! WAAAAHHHHHH

And now there's this Tweet...

Sadly, the korrekt understanding of multi-cultural and multi-gender equality among the toiling masses is at an all-time low.

I hope AF-1 has retractable balls or it's going to be a painful landing.

Captain Craptek wrote:I hope AF-1 has retractable balls or it's going to be a painful landing.
Not to fear. I understand they are made of solid brass.

Holy Cojones! It seems Barack the Weak and Feckless has been replaced by Donald the Bold! Onward to stamp out Islamic hegemony! Let The Great Patriotic War Part Deux begin.Image

Bill Clinton is a racist & bigoted Trump lover judging from this short clip. Who knew? Is anything sacred anymore?

The korrekt answer is, of course, that this truth is no longer deemed current. Please discard this into the memory hole after watching, and flush three times.

https://www.c-span.org/video/standalone/?c4351026

Evil Smiley wrote:Spring Break just isn't going to be the same.
That's for darn sure. Women in burkinis are such a turn on. Without them on the beach, I might as well stay at school and study.

Red Square wrote:Bill Clinton is a racist & bigoted Trump lover judging from this short clip. Who knew? Is anything sacred anymore?

The korrekt answer is, of course, that this truth is no longer deemed current. Please discard this into the memory hole after watching, and flush three times.

But! The new and improved Comrade Clinton has EVOLVED since those early days. Besides, he's married to the MTE. Hasn't he suffered enough?

That Donald Trump really cheeses me off. He tricked everybody into thinking he banned Muslims and then laughs at everybody he tricked. There is no Muslim ban!

trump-statement-refugees.jpg

Statement

...more "Alternative Facts" - more, and more, and MORE! (please stop)

Comrades,
My 150 year revolution is in Dire Straits.

The swing is about to be turned upside down.