Our Democrat Comrades Reach Across The Isle

For the good of The People and The Motherland, Democrats are reaching across the isle, hoping to finally raise taxes on the rich, open our borders and raise the minimum wage to eradicate income inequality. They are sensitive and attentive to all those who did not vote.

kumbia2.jpg

Someone's whining, Lord, kumbaya ...
Someone's gritching, Lord, kumbaya ...
Someone's sulking, Lord, kumbaya ...
Oh Lord, why'd you do this to us?

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img] Yeah, reach deeply across the aisle and kiss our asses!

You never reached across the isle to reach us.

Deal with it, as we have had to deal with you for many years. I am not a vengeful person but, sometimes you have to meet assholes on their own terms. They just don't understand anything else.

So yeah, I say, keep those lips puckered up! You're gonna be having to kiss my ass for many years, now. Deal with it!

Lucky for you, I am not nasty about it, even though you are. Get real about what you espouse, it is horrible! Please! Come to your senses. If you do, I will welcome you as a friend.

[color=#C0392B]Pamalinsky[/color] was demonstrating the proper way to throttle your emotions when she wrote:Image Yeah, reach deeply across the aisle and [highlight=#ffff00]kiss our asses![/highlight]

You never reached across the isle to reach us.

Deal with it, as we have had to deal with you for many years. I am not a vengeful person but, [highlight=#ffff00]sometimes you have to meet assholes on their own terms[/highlight]. They just don't understand anything else.

So yeah, [highlight=#ffff00]I say, keep those lips puckered up![/highlight] [highlight=#ffff00]You're gonna be having to kiss my ass for many years, now.[/highlight] Deal with it!

Lucky for you, I am not nasty about it, even though you are. Get real about what you espouse, it is horrible! Please! Come to your senses. If you do, I will welcome you as a friend.

Pammie - some folks pay extra for this sort of service!

keep-those-lips-puckered-up.jpg

Good point, dear Putout, I never thought of that. Billions of dineros could be acquired because of this. You should run for Harry Reid's now defunct seat. Go, Comrade Putout! I'll vote for you!

You see Pammie... Harry seems to be enjoying himself!

harry-reid-likes-it.jpg

The State can not tolerate unproductive members Failure has consequences in The People's Republic.
failure.jpg

Pamalinsky wrote:Good point, dear Putout, I never thought of that. Billions of dineros could be acquired because of this. [highlight=#ffff00]You should run for Harry Reid's now defunct seat[/highlight]. Go, Comrade Putout! I'll vote for you!
Eeewwww ... I would stay as far away from Comrade Reid's seat as possible, regardless of how defunct it might seem to be. Even an apparently defunct volcano can erupt unexpectedly.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Pamalinsky wrote:Good point, dear Putout, I never thought of that. Billions of dineros could be acquired because of this. [highlight=#ffff00]You should run for Harry Reid's now defunct seat[/highlight]. Go, Comrade Putout! I'll vote for you!
Eeewwww ... I would stay as far away from Comrade Reid's seat as possible, regardless of how defunct it might seem to be. Even an apparently defunct volcano can erupt unexpectedly.

It'll be fine. We can send Nurse Kaci Hickox and Dr Craig Spencer to clean up Harry's seat. It'll be safe in no time.

RedDiaperette - If you get a chance, would you send my cat, Michail, an autographed picture of yourself? You could just PM it to me. Thanks!!

reddiaperette-has-a-friend.jpg

Oh, my, Michail is a most handsome cat indeed. I blush modestly -- all over -- at his interest. But Duty to the Party and the Kollektive come first....

A most modest and hot [color=#C0392B]RedDiaperette[/color] wrote:Oh, my, Michail is a most handsome cat indeed. I blush modestly -- all over -- at his interest. But Duty to the Party and the Kollektive come first....

Thank you so much RedDiaperette!

Michail has been running through the house caterwauling all night...

to-michail-from-reddiaperette.jpg

Comrade Putout, as one girl female-gender-identified mammal to another, I have always had difficulties with those boots. It is very difficult to draw a longbow in them without overbalancing and shooting off-target. Thank Lenin I can wear more comfortable boots in the field.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
RedDiaperette wrote:

It'll be fine. We can send Nurse Kaci Hickox and Dr Craig Spencer to [highlight=#ffff00]clean up Harry's seat[/highlight]. It'll be safe in no time.
Or, maybe a little bleach spray, like they use for Ebola.

Comrade Putout wrote:.
You see Pammie... Harry seems to be enjoying himself!

harry-reid-likes-it.jpg
In viewing this, how can I be both flattered (you made me look hot!) and disgusted? You do have a way with images, Comrade Putout.

I hope [color=#C0392B]Pammie[/color] wasn't upset with me when she wrote: In viewing this, how can I be both flattered (you made me look hot!) and disgusted? You do have a way with images, Comrade Putout.

Are you a golf pro as well, Dear Comrade Pammie?

pamalinsky-helps-obama-golf.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:The State can not tolerate unproductive members Failure has consequences in The People's Republic.
failure.jpg
Yes, Comrade The Peoples,

Calipers suddenly become handy-dandy when they are used to calibrate the vacuum created by unproductive members.

Otherwise, they are useless.

Comrade Putout wrote:
I hope [color=#C0392B]Pammie[/color] wasn't upset with me when she wrote: In viewing this, how can I be both flattered (you made me look hot!) and disgusted? You do have a way with images, Comrade Putout.

Are you a golf pro as well, Dear Comrade Pammie?

pamalinsky-helps-obama-golf.jpg
Are you kidding me? I friggin' loved it! The disgusting part was regarding the Golum-like, Harry Reid.

Your photoshop work is awesome, dear Putout! You make me smile and laugh! X!

As a result of your work I am considering a new career as a golf pro, specifically for Dear Leader. Based on your photo, I'm sure I'll get the job! Thanks!