Osama's Got Bounty On His Head

Comrades,
Osama is now a poster boy for the KKKapitali$t robber barons.
This is the result of living in a cave and having the Bu$Hitler regime as an enemy. We must help this freedom fighter for Islam before he is captured and becomes the spokesperson for Depends diapers and Glad food storage bags.

Do any of you progressives remember what Osama is being hunted for by Amerikkkan corporate fascists? Did he squeeze Charmin or something? Or did he remove the label from the Sleepy's Mattress? Whatever it is, if the corporations and Bushitler are after him he must have done something right! At least he didn't kill anyone like that murderer and wart criminal Bush!

I think Bush is actually higher up the Most Wanted list now than Osama is.

We all know Bin Laden never existed. He is but an imaginary troll meant to scare the voters. It was all a part of the plan I mentioned earlier where Bush conspired to use Stephen King to kill John Lennon who would have stopped the war in Iraq.

I am just grateful for I feared Bin Laden was going to be dicounted like this comrade.

Commissar Pupovich wrote:I am just grateful for I feared Bin Laden was going to be dicounted like this comrade.
Fox News wrote: The Bush administration has slashed its reward for the leader of Al Qaeda in Iraq from $5 million to $100,000 because it feels he's lost effectiveness and is no longer worth such a steep price
Does that mean that instead of Bounty his head is now wrapped in some cheaper generic store brand paper towels? But is that brand a good picker upper? Does it absorb moisture, is it resistant to sneezing, and leaves no white residue?

Oh the torture the people of the Middle East must go through because of the Americans! Wrapping their heads in "No frills" PathMark products! Next thing you know they'll be reduced to wearing a box of paper tissues on their heads, putting their trust in Allah to keep the next tissue always popped.

Do you think this is good enough to go in the right-hand column?

LOL! Perhaps it should be an off brand! When I first read the story, the first inspiration for me was a Walmart Blue Light Special. Image