Obama Explains Nuance Between Ahmadinejad & Rauf

Since Tea-Baggers are attempting to make much of the differences between my strong language condemning Iranian President Ahmadinejad's assertion at the United Nations on September 24, 2010, that the U.S. Government played a role in the 9-11 attack and my wisely benign refusal to criticize the "wisdom" of a "Ground Zero Mosque" being construced by a leader, Imam Rauf, who said U.S. Government policy was an "accessory" to 9-11, I hereby explain the difference.

First, here's what Imam Rauf said:
~

Next, here's what I said in refusing to express an opinion about Imam Rauf's plans to build a mosque at Ground Zero:

Next, here's what Iranian President Ahmadinejad said at the United Nations on Sept. 24, 2010 that the U.S. Government orchestrated the 9-11 attack:

Next, here's what I said about what Ahmadinejad said:

For ordinary Americans who might be misled by the Tea-Baggers' incapability of comprehending the clear and obvious nuances between assertions by Imam Rauf and Iran's Ahmadinejad, let me be clear:

Iranian President Ahmadinejad claimed the U.S. Government played a role in 9-11, but Imam Rauf merely claimed that the U.S. Government policy was an accessory to 9-11. The obvious difference, of course, is nuance. It's the difference between overtness and subtlety. The difference between an explicit claim and a subliminal claim. Indeed, it's Rauf's extraordinary skill in use of diplomatic language to convey an idea with subtlety that has made our State Department view him as such a great asset as a spokesman for America in the world of Islam as well as a humanitarian supporter of the Gaza Flotilla.

Thus, Rauf need not overtly retract subliminal views his associates explicitly assert:

I rest my case. Only idiotic bigots could seriously question the fundamental motives of Rauf.

--Fearless Leader.

Cass Sunstein will be for straightening this mess up.

Definition of NUANCE
1: a subtle distinction or variation
2: a subtle quality : nicety
3: sensibility to, awareness of, or ability to express delicate shadings (as of meaning, feeling, or value)
— nu·anced\-ˌän(t)st, -ˈän(t)st\ adjective

Examples of NUANCE

He listened to the subtle nuances in the song.
a poem of little depth and nuance

Origin of NUANCE
French, from Middle French, shade of color, from nuer to make shades of color, from nue cloud, from Latin nubes; perhaps akin to Welsh nudd mist

First Known Use: 1781

When you hear a commentator use the word "nuance" regarding another speaker, what he is saying is he doesn't know what the hell they said either.

Groucho Marxist wrote:
Definition of NUANCE
When you hear a commentator use the word "nuance" regarding another speaker, what he is saying is he doesn't know what the hell they said either.

Us ignorant hicks out here in flyover country (clinging to our Bibles and guns) sort of picked the idea up that the word "nuanced" means "Bald Faced Lie".

"Communists are to be ready to cheat, lie, perjure and do everything possible to gain their ends." -Vladimir Lenin

My Dear Comrades Groucho Marxist and Vladimir Scratchanitch,

Let me be clear. I've always said "understanding nuance is a special skill acquired through intense peer-group training at Ivy League universities and is thus beyond the grasp of tea-bagging clingers to Bibles loaded with guns."

It's the opposite of oldance, which is synonymous with BeckSpeak. Oldance is sometimes confused with another concept known as "old aunts," which Yankees pronounce "old ants," which reminds us of "Auntie Semitic." Thus, the true nuance of what Rauf and his 9-11 Truther associates say about 9-11 is that they are not "Auntie Semitic."

It's quite simple if one is blessed with superior intellect.

As was said to the Light Brigade, so say I to you: "Yours is not to reason why, yours is but to say, 'Aye, aye.' "

That should not be confused with what the world's most famous Cuban, Ricky Gueverra, used to say: "Aayeee, yayeee, yayee, yayee!" Knowledge of history is another sign of a keen intellect.

--Fearless Leader.

Fearless Leader wrote:My Dear Comrades Groucho Marxist and Vladimir Scratchanitch,

...It's quite simple if one is blessed with superior intellect.

--Fearless Leader.

My dear Fearless Leader-

I saw somewhere in 2008, the sycophants were bragging that you were a sooper geeeenius with an IQ of 125.

Mine is 136, pre-dumbed down test in 1957. FOUR YEARS before you were allegedly born somewhere.

Wanna match wits with me without Alinsky around?

Or do you want to just yell RACIST now and save the trouble?

Oh, let's talk about your 2004 Chrysler 300 with the Hemi.

Dear Comrade Scratchanitch,

I find your impudence quite shocking. What has happened to the re-education camps? Next thing we know, you'll be claiming you're not dependent on government to define your rights.

Regarding your IQ challenge, it wouldn't be a fair contest-- despite rumors spread by Tea-Baggers that my IQ is a mere 125, the Truth is that I scored 899 on the same test administered by the Department of Education in all 57 states.

Just as is the case with Global Warming, my educational credentials are all you need to know in order to know that whenver you reach an answer to any question different from my answer to such question, you are ipso facto wrong.

It seems you have become so intoxicated with the specious concept of individuality that you need a Jiffy Lobo as did Comrade KOOK, who is continually in need of re-education.

--Fearless Leader

Fearless Leader wrote:Dear Comrade Scratchanitch,

... the Truth is that I scored 899 on the same test administered by the Department of Education in all 57 states.

--Fearless Leader

That 899 score is of course POST dumbed down ratings.

What about the 2005 Chrysler 300 with the Hemi?

Even though it probably got about 6 miles to the gallon, I will bet that's better than that upside-down bathtub of a tank you ride around in now.

If I got elected Presidunt, I would opt for a Presidential Pickup. You know- Something with real Class.

I see your
ipso facto and raise you an inter alia, among other things

Vladimir_Scratchanitch wrote:

If I got elected Presidunt, I would opt for a Presidential Pickup. You know- Something with real Class.

Your suggestion is so brilliant, it makes me think you must have already had a Jiffy-Lobo. How else could you come up with a suggestion that would so magnificantly increase my ability to wage class warfare.

I'll bet this Presidential Pickup (no, that was Lewinsky)...

I'll bet this Presidential SUV would enable me to ride right over the typical SUV's driven by Tea-Baggers.

Maybe I should appoint you as the new Car Czar.

--Fearless Leader

Fearless Leader wrote:
Your suggestion is so brilliant, it makes me think you must have already had a Jiffy-Lobo. How else could you come up with a suggestion that would so magnificantly increase my ability to wage class warfare.

I'll bet this Presidential Pickup (no, that was Lewinsky)...

I'll bet this Presidential SUV would enable me to ride right over the typical SUV's driven by Tea-Baggers.

Maybe I should appoint you as the new Car Czar.

--Fearless Leader

Of course you realize that the stock version of the pickup is merely a starting point. It obviously needs bigger tires and I know for a fact that it doesn't have a Jake Brake.

Komrades Scratchthehamsandwhich & Fretlessbassleader,
My other self has been said to be, in a quote by Komrade Kulak, "stupidly sane, insanely intelligent or BOTH" and to this day as I still as confused about my status under such deep scrutiny by a kulak, hence I digress from any battle of wits with either of you, NATURALLY!
I will therefor direct my question to I.

I

under the I, Iran..... Infidel Mrs Al Czarweary is this a cousin of yours ?
https://rt.com/Politics/2010-09-14/dzhe ... casus.html

I smell a mole in da room.....

Wow, aren't they full of themselves.

I have no clue WHAT Amerika's key objective is anymore.

Anybody have a clue?

I just had to answer my own question.

Since it has been so firmly crammed up our ass down our throat for the last 2 years, Amerika's NEW objective is, is

[highlight=#ffff00]REDISTRIBUTE THE WEALTHTM[/highlight]

Never mind that the "wealth" we are distributing, we are borrowing from China.

I wonder how China feels about that?

We©, (me,myself,I & Sum Others), can Not be certain of what some witty people make of the situation, but We©, simply take for granted that the Amerika's are an INDEPENDENT-Democratic-Re-Public and that the "Administrations" naturally follow the subtle hints of their "Senior's Body" vetoing powers when "elections" come around!
1970- "Don't trust the man, man!"
2010- "Don't touch my Social Security"
https://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/1997/1778/made