Obama: Democratic voter apathy 'inexcusable'

Obama sez "Buck Up"
Obama: Democratic voter apathy 'inexcusable'
Sep 28, 7:02 AM (ET)
By BEN FELLER

Banner ad there-
[table] [tr] [td]Stand Up to Glenn Beck - We Can't Afford Republicans Like Beck in the Senate. Fight Back Now! www.DSCC.org[/td] [/tr] [/table]
WASHINGTON (AP) - Admonishing his own party, President Barack Obama says it would be "inexcusable" and "irresponsible" for unenthusiastic Democratic voters to sit out the midterm elections, warning that the consequences could be a squandered agenda for years.

"People need to shake off this lethargy. [highlight=#ffff00]People need to buck up,[/highlight]" Obama told Rolling Stone in an interview to be published Friday. The president told Democrats that making change happen is hard and "if people now want to take their ball and go home, that tells me folks weren't serious in the first place." FULL STORY

https://apnews.myway.com/article/20100928/D9IGSMBG3.html

The first thing that popped in my head when I saw this was "STFU". And the dumb asses at DSCC don't get it that Beck isn't a Rethuglican.

And no, the folks weren't serious about electing a card-carrying communist. They thought they were electing a mere moderately evil man to approve their wretched lives.

I wonder how Dear Leader plans to take care of all the "dead-wood" in the Party? Image

Comrade Purest Infidel.....

I suggest he consult with his textbooks on Uncle Joe Stalin for how to handle reactionary and disloyal proles! Joe knew how to smokeum!

BTW...like your avatar. Are you Radical Amish?

Prog off.

It's kinda sad when the snake oil salesman starts believing his product really does work.

[not on]
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Obama will not be speaking to you tonight. His time is up. I have taken it over. You were to hear a report on the world crisis. That is exactly what you are going to hear.

... would make a nice intro for Beck

[progably on]
Fearless leader is summoning Project (Gen) X to seize control of peoples momentum and move on with triumphant Directive 10-289 Plan for Peace and Prosperity.

Ivan Ivanobitch wrote:[not on]
Ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Obama will not be speaking to you tonight. His time is up. I have taken it over. You were to hear a report on the world crisis. That is exactly what you are going to hear.

... would make a nice intro for Beck

[progably on]
Fearless leader is summoning Project (Gen) X to seize control of peoples momentum and move on with triumphant Directive 10-289 Plan for Peace and Prosperity.

DARN!

And I supposed they were executing Plan IX from Outer Space to help.......

Plan IX is on engineering hold until Halloween
PLANIX.png

Boris Badanoff wrote:
Ivan Ivanobitch wrote: [progably on]

DARN!

And I supposed they were executing Plan IX from Outer Space to help.......

Rapture! I always enjoy Dear Leader's scoldings pep talks.

If I'm not mistaken, the last prez to tell the American people to "Buck up" was Nixon. Heh. Irony.

Raum Emmanual Goldstein
My Dear Comrades!

This pep talk from Dear Leader (AP&PBUH) is merely “Inner Party” NewSpeak to ensure that He -- and His designated representatives -- are duly and fairly elected in the next election cycle. Allow me to interpret/translate for you:

1) “People need to shake off this lethargy” – SIEU and ACORN…Step up the registration of necroproxies.

2) “People need to buck up” – All those “bucking” RethugliKKKans and Teabaggers were born Democratic Party Necroproxies….they just don't know it…YET! (heeheeheeheeh) Step up implementation of the Complete Circles of Life Heathcare Program.

3) “if people now want to take their ball and go home, that tells me folks weren't serious in the first place” – Apparently, enclosing pre-completed, self-addressed/stamped absentee ballots placed in the envelops with the Welfare Checks, Food Stamps and Social Security Checks will not be enough this cycle. Just go ahead and mail them on behalf of the proles lucky recipients of Dear Leader's Blessings from His Magic ‘Stash…it will be much more efficient that way.

4) "it would be 'inexcusable' and 'irresponsible' for unenthusiastic Democratic voters to sit out the midterm elections" – If you are a Democrat voter and you only vote ONCE…then you are an “unenthusiastic Democratic voter” and it would be "inexcusable" and "irresponsible" for you not to vote multiple times.

So, REMEMBER boys and girls… [highlight=#ffff00]VOTE EARLY! & VOTE OFTEN![/highlight]

[DISCLAIMER: This posted web content does not contain inappropriately acquired intellectual property and is officially approved for public release in accordance with self-censorship guidance counselors at [url=mailto:[email protected]][email protected][/url]. See https://thepeoplescube.com/peoples-blog/white-house-asks-for-voluntary-censorship-of-websites-t6174.html for details.]

You know, this could turn out to be a good thing for Obama. If the dirty rotten Republicans control the House and Senate and Obama can't get anything done, what's the point of sticking around?

This sounds like a good excuse to go on vacation. Take Michelle and the girls for a 2 year, round the world tour of all the golf courses on the planet.

Obama's legacy is safe. The first two years were all Bush's fault, the last two years were the voter's fault.

When looking at himself in the mirror, there can only be one conclusion.
Blame Congress, Blame the Courts, Blame media distortions, Blame the Cabinet, Blame the chicken for going to Chicago, Blame the center line of the ecliptic, Blame asstrologers, Blame Capitalism, that will do for a start.

Round 2 starts the next time the anointed gazes into a mirror.