Obama Bows to Our Saudi Overlords

More Smart Diplomacy(TM) in action, Comrades.

bowingtosaudiking.jpg

Preaching the evils of foreign oil one day while kissing the very ring of it the next. Peachy.

Everyone looks amused. Hooray for international cooperation!

At least Bushitler only held the King's hand (probably to keep him from picking his pocket).

Yes, but Bush was leading when holding the King's hand which is Dumb Arrogant Diplomacy(TM). Bowing and scraping to world leaders is a lot better than pulling them around by the hand like some white trash mother would an unruly should-have-been-aborted child in Wal-Mart.

Which reminds me: Have we unionized Wal-Mart yet?

Here lays proof our Jihadist friends are superior to Evil Americans, even if it's the Obamasiah.
(off)
Here lays proof our president is an idiot.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:Here lays proof our Jihadist friends are superior to Evil Americans, even if it's the Obamasiah.
(off)

Indeed Comrade. We must get around to having the Ministry of Truth Purge the part of history where the glorious USSR invaded Afghanistan and fought the jihadists there.

Image I am more inclined to think that he supports them because he is a Muslim himself. He spent many of his childhood years in the world's largest Muslim country, Indonesia. I doubt that their philosophy did not rub off on him in all that time.

He is not bowing, he is trying to kiss the King's ass. But he can't even get that right.

An amusing and informative little article on the subject:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowing

To show the highest degree of politeness, you bend your head and waist about 45 degrees.

As in Asian cultures, the depth of the bow expresses degree of respect or gratitude. In European courtly circles, males were expected to "bow and scrape" (hence the term "bowing and scraping" for what appears to be excessive ceremony). "Scraping" refers to the drawing back of the right leg as one bows, such that the right foot scrapes the floor or earth.

Well, I'll be jiggered. Note the position of Obama's right leg in photo above.

Finally:

Bowing to other human beings is frowned upon in Muslim cultures as all human beings are considered equal and bowing is only supposed to be done to God in Islam.

Press Secy. Robert Gibbs
Uh... Uh... The president. Uh. The president was... well, obviously the president was a little... uh... a little punch drunk at the time and, uh, no, uh, he was... he was exhausted after all of those meetings and, uh, ran out of iPods to hand out to, uh, foreign leade... you know what, let me get back to you on that.

Comrades, this just tears it with me.

Did we not a fight a bloody revolution to end this practice of bowing to Kings? Nevermind the American revolution, Oliver Cromwell and the French Revolution. I speak of the Russian Revolution!

Henceforth I no longer consider the counter-revolutionary Obama my Dear Leader! He has betrayed the toiling masses in groveling before a monarch.

He has shown himself to be a Cossack of the Czar.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Comrades, this just tears it with me.

Did we not a fight a bloody revolution to end this practice of bowing to Kings? Nevermind the American revolution, Oliver Cromwell and the French Revolution. I speak of the Russian Revolution!

Henceforth I no longer consider the counter-revolutionary Obama my Dear Leader! He has betrayed the toiling masses in groveling before a monarch.

Comrade, you're right. This is the same government that recognized the Taliban (only 3 nations ever did) after it fought against the USSR's attempt to liberate the People of Afghanistan. Therefore, I DENOUNCE ex-Comrade Obama!

Comrade Joe wrote:

Comrade, you're right. This is the same government that recognized the Taliban (only 3 nations ever did) after it fought against the USSR's attempt to liberate the People of Afghanistan. Therefore, I DENOUNCE ex-Comrade Obama!
Grab your torches, pitchforks, and shovels comrades! It's war!

Comrade Joe wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:Here lays proof our Jihadist friends are superior to Evil Americans, even if it's the Obamasiah.
(off)

Indeed Comrade. We must get around to having the Ministry of Truth Purge the part of history where the glorious USSR invaded Afghanistan and fought the jihadists there.

Image I am more inclined to think that he supports them because he is a Muslim himself. He spent many of his childhood years in the world's largest Muslim country, Indonesia. I doubt that their philosophy did not rub off on him in all that time.
We don't even have to purge the whole invasion, we could just rewrite it to say the jihadists fought with the Soviets against kkkapitalists and AmeriKKKa.
(off)
I'd agree, I doubt he's as Christian as he says he is. It wouldn't surprise me if, as you said, he gained some sort of Islamic ideas from Indonesia, but he must have forgoten some with him bowing here.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:An amusing and informative little article on the subject:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowing

To show the highest degree of politeness, you bend your head and waist about 45 degrees.

As in Asian cultures, the depth of the bow expresses degree of respect or gratitude. In European courtly circles, males were expected to "bow and scrape" (hence the term "bowing and scraping" for what appears to be excessive ceremony). "Scraping" refers to the drawing back of the right leg as one bows, such that the right foot scrapes the floor or earth.

Well, I'll be jiggered. Note the position of Obama's right leg in photo above.

Finally:

Bowing to other human beings is frowned upon in Muslim cultures as all human beings are considered equal and bowing is only supposed to be done to God in Islam.
I'm willing to guess Obama didn't read this article before he arrived there. I'd also be willing to be this was involved.

Man with rag on head have big smile on face. Him know that bowing man will bring him harvest of Amerikkkans.

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
Comrade Joe wrote:

Grab your torches, pitchforks, and shovels comrades! It's war!

To hell with those! I'm bringing the People's Tanks, the People's Jet Bombers, the People's Helicopter Gunships, and the People's Nuclear-Weapons-That-I-Bought-From-North-Korea! Comrades, I am tired of this "subversion process" of trying to conquer Amerikkka slowly, inch by inch. We are the REVOLUTION! I'm going to establish a true Communist government the same way Comrade Lenin did. BY FORCE!

Comrades, I am tired of this "subversion process" of trying to conquer Amerikkka slowly, inch by inch.

But Obamassiah is conquering from within. Much easier as peoples are asleep. Then all peoples will have shovels and be equally equal.