NYPD Receiving

Well, it's about time. We're a little over four years removed from 9-11 and New York City is just now getting around to it.

According to a Newsmax.com story:

About 100 members of the NYPD's hostage negotiating team spent a day at a local college learning about mosques, prayer rituals, holidays and other facets of Islamic life.

Only 100 officers? That's not good enough. The whole police force should have to undergo this crucial form of sensitivity training.

Points of Muslim etiquette covered in the training include:

- Don't step on prayer rugs, never display the soles of your feet...

- Remember that dogs are not allowed in most Muslim homes.

Yes, we all know that accidentally stepping on prayer rugs creates more terrorists. It's elementary. Moreover, the cops must respect Islamic culture and keep their bomb-sniffing dogs out of the homes of Muslim suspects. Only then will America be safe.

How Nice
As an Infidel, I enjoy being subjected to religious rituals that are not my own for the sole purpose of giving me more stupid shit to think about. As a firefighter, I have been trained over the past five years in Islam, Mormonism, Christianity, Hinduism, Chinese folk religion, Buddhism, Tribal Religions, Shamanism, Animism, Atheism, Sikhism, Judaism, Spiritism, Baha'i Faith, Confucianism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoism, and Wicca. Next week, they are gonna teach me how to use a fucking hose!

Arbiter Elegantiarum
More on etiquette and Islam:

The government should be advised that Muslim radicals consider it an affront to their religion to wiretap their overseas calls to known terrorists. Thus, to show proper respect to Islamic culture, the Bush administration should stop this indecorous behavior immediately.

Come on, comrades, we all know it's common practice in most Muslim countries, such as, Algeria, Sudan, Pakistan, Qatar, Egypt, and especially Saudi Arabia to train their police force and firefighters in Mormonism, Christianity, Hinduism, Chinese folk religion, Buddhism, Tribal Religions, Shamanism, Animism, Atheism, Sikhism, Judaism, Spiritism, Baha'i Faith, Confucianism, Jainism, Zoroastrianism, Shinto, Taoism, and Wicca. The US has been dragging its feet for too long, lagging behind the Third World countries in just about everything, especially in sensitivity training. No wonder we've become a pariah state in international affairs.

An excerpt from a Saudi Police Sensitivity Training Manual:

Although Christianity is generally considered a religion of peace, some precautions are still necessary while handling Christians or entering Christian homes. Don't step on Christian prayer rugs, never display the whites of your eyes. Christian don't tolerate when non-Christians approach them, let alone dare speak in their presence. In the Christian culture, an offence against Christianity is a deadly insult that may lead to suicide attacks, hostage taking, mass murders and rapes. Christians are easily offended by just about everything that's outside of their traditional culture. In fact, non-Christians have no right to exist at all. If a Christian believed in Christianity but then stopped believing, he's an apostate and it's a duty of every good Christian to cut off his head because by giving away the greatest gift of Christianity and its prophet (peace be upon him) he forfeited his right to life. As for the rest of the world cultures, Christians believe they should be destroyed because if it's already in the Christian Koran, it's redundant, and if it's not in the Christian Koran, it's dangerous. Christianity is a wonderful culture whose rights are protected by the Saudi constitution, along with the rights of Jews, atheists, and other diverse traditional cultures.

What About Me?
As a long suffering practitioner of Pervertism, I am astounded that my religion is still ignored. For instance, in my religion, it is a sin to cover ones breasts. In addition, my religion encourages selective Burka wear (mainly for ugly chicks). When is my religion gonna count?

I only wish they'd gone through this training sooner. If those money grubbing pigs in the Bush administration had been doing their job instead of making sure they were putting the tax burden on the shoulders of the workers we could have avoided a lot of bloodshed!

Comrades!

Once again I am overwhelmed.
If you know but one thing it is this:
Religion is the opiate of the masses.
This is like serving smack to the pigs.

Religious Policeman #3213
On the proper handling of Christians:

1. All Christians are capable of mind control. Do not heed their lies.

2. Avoid direct contact with their horns.

3. They are sexually promiscuous and likely to have AIDS, herpes, gonorrhea, syphillis and hepatitis to name only a few. Touch only with gloves.

4. Avoid eye contact (see #1)

5. All Christian infidels enjoy the sins of liquor and pig-flesh. They SHOULD NOT operate motor vehicles. Use gloves when handling to avoid trichinosis transmission.

6. When beheading Christians, beware of infidel tricks designed to injure (e.g. writhing, squirming, screaming)

7. If bitten, call poison control, wash flesh, then behead.

My school hasn't had any sensitivity training yet. I must speak with the public school officials and suggest a trip to the nearest re-education camp immediately

Tom Cruise
You insensitive louts! I demand you all have your e-meters checked. Xenu is gonna be really pissed. All of you here at the Cube have shown increased Thetan activity in your souls. All other religions are a sham! There is but one God and thy name be L. Ron Hubbard! Submit (Islam) to Scientology!

https://dicklist.blogspot.com/2005/12/4 ... ology.html

Playing with my missile,
Tom Cruise