New Olympic Sport: Woke Protesting, US Expects Gold

Tokyo, JAPAN -- As the Olympics enters its second week of competition, the United States hasn't fared as well as predicted. Fans of the red, white, and blue have reason to be optimistic, however. Team USA is the heavy favorite for Gold as this year's new sport of "Woke Protesting" kicks off. Woke Protesting was added for the 2020 summer games along with Skateboarding, Surfing, Karate, and Sport Climbing.

Protest_Image2.jpg
This exciting sport is a team competition with three sub-events: Anthem Kneeling, Synchronized Slogan Chanting, and Homemade Projectile Throw.

Anthem Kneeling is an individual competition where the competitors are judged on proper form and their Length of Kneel (LoK), minus time penalties such as accidentally looking at their own country's flag.

The team portion of the event is Synchronized Slogan Chanting, where they must put together a short original slogan then chant it in unison for as long as possible. The slogan must rhyme and oppose capitalism or any perceived oppression. This part of the competition really tests athlete endurance, as chanting can continue for days.

The Homemade Projectile Throw is another individual part of the sport where the competitor must construct a projectile from assorted trash and inexpensive items salvaged from a competition dumpster. Distance and accuracy both factor into the final score, as well as extra points if it can be made to burst into flame on contact with the target – called a “Molotov” bonus.

Many multi-sport athletes from the US Woke Protesting Team are also competing in other events such as women's soccer and basketball.

USA, France, and the UK are expected to get Gold / Silver / Bronze respectively. Most communist countries lag behind the West in this event, as their strongest competitors in this sport seem to disappear once they gain proficiency.

And let's not forget such a promising Olympic activity as throwing Mazel Tov Cocktails.

L'Chaim!

In this video you can see the US Synchronized Slogan Chanting team practicing for the Olympics together with their Head Coach, Shia Labeouf. See more here and here.

There is lots of footage out there of Homemade Projectile Throw being practiced last summer. Since the actual Olympics were postponed, most US hopefuls worked at it all summer.

As "projectile throw" is a relatively new sport, our local teams did not have time to be properly uniformed and transported to Tokyo for the Olympiad, but dammit, next Olympics, we'll be competitive!

Texas gunman stoned to death after shooting into crowd, killing 1 and injuring 3

Points to note:
Here in Texasiztan, if you shoot at partygoers, they don't run, they counterattack.

Stoning is still an unregulated amateur sport in the USA, the Middle East teams are professionals.

Amateurs (while inefficient) can accomplish the same goal as professionals.

Footage of a chimpanzee, identifying as a US Olympic athlete, training for the Projectile Throwing event.

You have to admit, he's pretty good.

I guess the Canadians field a pretty decent protest team as well:

Canada leaves softball field over umpire decision
https://www.nbcolympics.com/news/substi ... ns-walking

Hoping for the gold in the barking protest competition from California

Hoping to outdo the Americans for the Gold Poland sends their barking protest team.

I denounce the racist Polski Barking team for their exclusion of persons of color.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the racist Polski Barking team for their exclusion of persons of color.
Clearly a new Olympic Sport of Denouncement is needed. I denounce no denouncement competition. The Peoples Cube will take Gold and redistribute it most equally and then denounce the victory as being unfair.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:I denounce the racist Polski Barking team for their exclusion of persons of color.
In light of your denouncement The Polish Barking Protest team has introduced their previously unknown diversity warrior, DeAnton Barkski.

Au contraire, I have distinctly seen persons of different hair color, including the all-important Green.