Muslims demand Mosque on Moon

Greetings fellow fighters for equality,

In light of the One's deceleration to use NASA to better relationships with the Muslim world, the Muslim world and people are now asking for the moon itself.

We-want-the-moon.gif
One young protester here, Shakeel Bhat, stated "Why do you think the crescent moon is a symbol of our religion?! The moon belongs to Islam! The infidels in America have usurped it from us for 41 years and if they want to improve relations with us, they will give it to us."

We spoke with another unidentified person about why they want the moon.

Moon-domination.gif
"We want to moon because we want the infidels to leave us alone. The moon is just like the homeland, and when we get an atmosphere working there, we'll all head to the moon."

Pictured here is a projected Mosque they plan to build on the moon.

Mosque-on-Moon.gif
The moon belongs to Islam, let us return it to its rightful owners.

Muslim-Moon-Man.gif
Forgive the horrible photoshopping. When I make articles and posts, I want to get it done before I get side-tracked.

I DEMAND NASA start putting Muslims on the moon at once!

With apologies to Futurama

"We're Muslims on the moon; our spacesuits go boom!
But there are no Jews, so we throw our shoes
And sing this Shariah tune"

Yet another reason for Moonlums Mooslums to hate America. If the moon is the symbol of Islam, we done left our foot prints across it's face.

(and I don't know how they're ever gonna get up there to wipe them off, since even we can't get back...thanks Obama)

The moon has always been an Islamic "Most Holy Site" ever since Mohamed traveled there on his way to (somewhere, I forget now). Here is the prototype drawn by Mohamed in all his wisdom, may he live forever.
moon shrine.jpg

Fine they can fly the last shuttle flight. The plan was to leave it orbit and hitch a ride back on a Russian supply ship. The shuttle would eventually burn up in an uncontrolled re-entry.

[OFF]

Shameful, absolutely shameful that I should live to see this after watching men walk on the moon over 30 years ago and never having been back since. (wiping tears from my eyes)

If the Muslim's get the Moon, then we the Party Elite should get Mars! Is it not the "Red" Planet? I think Commissar Elliott's idea is great and I just happen to have some beautiful acreage for sale that will overlook the new Mosque and let's see........... oh, and a beautiful bridge with a great view of Brooklyn.

It's common knowledge that Red Planet has been reserved for the Party-approved settlement of Potemkingrad, where Comrade Otis is in charge!

The old world of capitalist oppression has failed to give birth to world-wide communist revolution. But that world was spoiled goods anyway! You can't shape the New Man in the immoral bourgeois environment. We say let the old blue planet go to the dogs.

We'll build our world on Mars! The Red Planet is not red by accident. It will have a striving state-subsidized culture, marked by great economic successes and technological breakthroughs - like in North Korea, only better.

I denounce Comrade Putout! You do not have the proper licenses and authority to be disseminating news from The Future(TM). I expect a proper explanation, groveling and bribes.

Colonel 7.62 wrote:I denounce Comrade Putout! You do not have the proper licenses and authority to be disseminating news from The Future(TM). I expect a proper explanation, groveling and bribes.

What the hell was I thinking 7.62? (May I call you 7.62?)

I have no explanation - only a bribe and groveling.

Please... accept my apologies!

what-was-i-thinking1.jpg

I think it is being about the time that there to be Mooslimnauts.

We should not be of the ommittance.

Ah, Doctor Strangepork. Brings back memories.

Pinkie - Not a problem at all. I think the first stage of their training is to take safe flying lessons with Roger Waters:

Pig_PinkFloyd.jpg

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:This mars thing could be a problem.
mars jewish.jpg
Hey! That's not their home!

Commissar_Elliott wrote:
The attachment mars jewish.jpg is no longer available
We are sending in our toughest negotiator to broker peace between the Martian Jews and the Planetstinians.
klingon hillary.jpg

So many questions. When only men are allowed to be astronauts, will there be an even greater need for Sharia Law on the moon? Who will hold the bread for men to spit on when they exit the moon mosque?

ThePeoplesComrade, I've never seen the MTE look lovelier.

Leninka, the astronauts operate the spacecraft and complicated machinery. Women will of course be there a slaves,sex slaves, workers, baby incubators and something to help keep warm at night (the Lunar nights are very cold).

The official word is that Muslim astronauts will be called "Luna-tics."

ThePeoplesComrade wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:
mars jewish.jpg
We are sending in our toughest negotiator to broker peace between the Martian Jews and the Planetstinians.
klingon hillary.jpg
Since we are going to Mars, wouldn't it just be easier to shoo them off the planet? I hear Saturn is a nice place to put them.

It's all coming together now...

Pelosi to Join Borg Collective

After 94 years of leading the Democrat-majority Congress, Rep. Nancy Pelosi retires to take the position as manager of a multi-billion hive mind of the Borg collective.

"My previous existence as Madam Speaker, combined with cutting-edge plastic surgeries have fully prepared me for this dream job," said the Democrat Representative from San Francisco. "Ever since I was a little girl, all I really wanted in life was to become a biomechanical hive queen in a Borg campaign to assimilate Earth and force humans to appreciate the benefits of enhanced living as mindless drones controlled by collective consciousness."

Speaker of the House continued, "As soon as Walter Reed switches my vital-essence tubes and the architect's plans for my plastic surgeries from Congress to the Borg Collective, I shall be able to administer the collective consciousness of a billion people, who speak not with a billion voices, but with my voice, which is the point of the exercise.

... All what's left it to figure out where exactly the demotion of Pluto comes in.