MUSIC VID INTERPRETS LIFE IN USSA

uno.jpg
dos.jpg
  • TP zombies? Check.
  • Gluttonous superheroes? Check.
  • Commissar awarding mask compliers? Check.
  • Antifa unleashed? Check
  • Class struggle? Check.
  • Wavering John Hancock? Check.
  • The End? Check.

Who has allowed this dangerous video to be made? Why hasn't it been banned?

What kind of a rock musician would rebel against the Party's benevolent rule? Shouldn't they toe the party line like Bruce Sprinsteen does? Isn't rock and roll about obedience? Shouldn't they comply with the orders from their progressive betters like the chained Antifa in this video?

What is this world coming to?

Comrades, this is a Red Alert! The production quality of this counter-agitprop along with its Western tonal quality makes this a weapon-grade video. An attack this effective against our glorious overlords must be met with the nuclear option! Yes, unleash the Kraken...Hillary Kraken. She possesses the power of Arkanicide and it MUST be used. She must not be mocked publicly like this without severe retribution! A video like this might just give the peasants some very un-woke ideas. We have labored too long laying the groundwork for the alt-woke takeover of Amerikkka to be stopped by a Five-Finger-Death-Pun....ungh

Awesome video, but that wouldn't be John Hancock wavering over signing the Constitution. I think it might just be Zoltan Bathory's idea of a composite character representing a Founding Father with concerns about future ramifications. Bathory has a great story himself, having grown up in Hungary when it was a puppet state of the Soviet Union.

https://www.kerrang.com/features/zoltan ... elieve-it/

Hancock wasn't at the Constitutional Convention in Philadelphia as he had health issues by 1787 and wasn't in the Massachusetts delegation. But he played a key role in his state's ratification of the Constitution, when he overcame his own objections about the lack of a Bill of Rights to urge its passage.

https://constitutioncenter.org/blog/10- ... %20passage.

Джефф wrote: that wouldn't be John Hancock

An astute observation, Jeff, and an erudite exposition. However, at an animal level (where I live), a John Hancock is a common Amerikan colloquialism meaning "a signature" irrespective of whose signature it is.

For example, here is my John Hancock:

Podpis.jpg
You'll note that it is my official signature, yet it doesn't say "John Hancock" and I am not John Hancock, and it took me two hours to write it with my fingers so let's hope I didn't write it on an order to report to railway station with shovel and warm clothes, eh?

I apologize for any offense. I understand the context now. Would a nice crate of bananas help to circumvent any order to report to the gulag?

Джефф wrote:I apologize for any offense. I understand the context now. Would a nice crate of bananas help to circumvent any order to report to the gulag?

Ha, ha! No need, Comrade!
Trollicopter.jpg