Michael Jackson honors family being buried as a Democrat

Michael Jackson honors family being buried as a Democrat or Michael Jackson buried without his brain

Michael Jackson is to be buried without his brain, it has been reported.
Following an autopsy at the Los Angeles Coroner's Office, the singer's brain has been detained for neurological tests - including ones to see what drugs he had taken.

Rather than postpone the funeral, the Jackson family has instead decided to bury him without it.

A contingent of ACORN staffers have been dispatched to comrade Jacko's burial site with a voter registration form and absentee ballots for 2010, 2012 and beyond.

Let's face it, we already know how Jacko would've voted had he lived and in truth, he's been a zombie long before his hit "Thriller".

Jacko
probably comes from the Leftist school of Frank Marshall Davis as well

Lies and propaganda!! I have it from a most reliable source (Hollyscoop.com)...that this is UNTRUE.

But the family does not want to bury Michael until the toxicology reports are complete and the brain is returned to them.

Assistant chief coroner Ed Winter said: "As soon as we are done with the brain, we'll return it. The last I heard, they are not burying the body yet."

https://www.hollyscoop.com

I have it from a most reliable source (Hollyscoop.com)...that this is UNTRUE.

It would be of great disservice to the leftist cause