Media Show How Global Warming Causes Earthquakes & Tsunamis

Comrades, thank GAIA for progressive media, such as the TreeHugger.Com subsidiary of the the Discovery Channel media giant (scroll to bottom for identification of TreeHugger as a property of Discovery) for not letting the tragedy of the 8.9 mega-earthquake on March 10, 2011 centered east of Japan and the ensuing tsunami "go to waste" in the context of our urgent need to inform the world how Anthropogenic Global Warming (which we now call "Climate Change") can cause such natural disasters as earthquakes and tsunamis-- not to mention severe hurricanes such as Katrina in 2005, hurricane seasons without any severe hurricane (such as 2006 through 2010), severe winters such as in 2010 and 2011, mild winters such as 2008 and 2009, hot summers, cool summers, Spring in the Fall and Fall in the Spring, harm to glaciers (necessitating therapeutic action by environmentally responsible humans), psoriasis, constipation, etc.

We must help our Environmentally Responsible Media in their effort to keep AGW in the forefront of peoples' minds as we watch the unbelievable tragedy unfolding in Japan.

We recognize that many people will properly be motivated to make charitable contributions to aid the victims in Japan, but we need to also urge them that each time they make such contribution, they should make an equal contribution to fight AGW, such as by purchasing carbon credits from my foundation.

--Gorbels Cube

Comrade Gorbels,

Thank you so very much for providing the link to "contribute" to your foundation. I was desperately looking for a way to pay... "penance" for my guiltly conscience when driving my noxious, gas-guzzling SUV. I now see the error of my ways as I, too, have contributed to the man-made causes that gave rise to this unfortunate earthquake in Japan. I now see the reality of my crimes and the consequences thereof.

I will send you my goat from Heifer International as soon as I can figure a GREEN way of wrapping him.

I just read this in the comments section of a news site: "This is George Bush's fault. He sent all of the people to the middle east to fight in the war and they have upset the weight on the globe. That caused a crack in the surface of the earths crust."

I'm surprised other media haven't picked up on this. After all, Bushitler is also responsible for Global Warming™.

Comrade Gore is correct,

The fact that the earth's core is only 6,000º F, has nothing to do with surface temperatures.
How do you dispute a man who invented the internet and global warming and profited millions from the latter.
Spotted Owl Gore is a paragone of truth, just ask his former wife Tipper, or is that a truncation of tip over.

We all need to get on the same page with our alarmist rhetoric designed to usher in The Progressive World Of Next Tuesday.

Betinov established The Current Truth™ on this issue years ago.

Anthropogenic Continental Drift

The science is as CLEAR as one of Dear Leader's speeches. Comrade Gorbels Cube has spoken!

I was a little disappointed that the NC Kollective's "Tree Wailers" were not mentioned. It just seems they would go hand in hand with TreeHuggers.

That reminds me, hold on...

Time to come in gang...Yes, I know Akulina...and the tree appreciates that, so you can stop crying now...Iliya, you collect all the little drums...No, it's your turn...Katya collected them yesterday...Hurry along now children, remember it's video night...

Sorry about that, they are all sweet kids, but they do get carried away sometimes. Darn ice storm killed two of our trees last December and the gang has been wailing over them ever since.

Live feed-NC Kollective-Video Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQLccL ... re=related

This is what usually happens to a dead tree:

It morphs, or evolves, into something that's worth hugging.

Grigori E.R. wrote:The science is as CLEAR as one of Dear Leader's speeches. Comrade Gorbels Cube has spoken!

I was a little disappointed that the NC Kollective's "Tree Wailers" were not mentioned. It just seems they would go hand in hand with TreeHuggers.

That reminds me, hold on...

Time to come in gang...Yes, I know Akulina...and the tree appreciates that, so you can stop crying now...Iliya, you collect all the little drums...No, it's your turn...Katya collected them yesterday...Hurry along now children, remember it's video night...

Sorry about that, they are all sweet kids, but they do get carried away sometimes. Darn ice storm killed two of our trees last December and the gang has been wailing over them ever since.

Live feed-NC Kollective-Video Night:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmQLccL ... re=related
and
Comrade Whinny wrote:This is what usually happens to a dead tree:

It morphs, or evolves, into something that's worth hugging.

Comrades Grigorio & Whinny,

. We all know that National Geographic is among the most progressively politically correct institutions on Planet Earth. I mean no disrespect to the NC Kollective's Tree Wailers and certainly no disrespect to antique furniture made long before we progressively learned the criminal nature of killing trees to make products for our own self-indulgence such as houses, pianos, baseball bats, (I could go on with this list of Eco-Crimes), but I feel obliged to bring to your attention that National Geographic has already taught us that there is only one way to progressively and politically correctly hug a tree:

There's no doubt that this illustration is educational but if an Inner Party member deems it NSFW, then perhaps such Inner Party member should apply the hide/unhide function. Otherwise, I might find myself in a "show trial" for this "show-how" educational post. Also, there's the nagging question, "Would Google approve?" .

--Gorbels Cube

Comrade Gorbels Cube,
Thank you for bringing that up. That was just Katya being Katya. She likes to feel the wood when she is tree hugging. Like I said, the volunteers here at the NC Kollective are a sweet bunch of kids, but they do get carried away sometime.

Those National Geographic guys are a real pain in my butt. Always sneaking in to the compound to take cheap shots for their sleazy rag of a magazine. They think I'm running some sort of Satanic Sex Cult or something. Nothing could be further from the truth. The NC Kollective will be the glorious model for all the USSA Kollectives to come.