Meathead Rob Reiner Likens Hamas to Tea Party

Meathead (Rob Reiner) Exhibits Stockholm Syndrome in making "Proof of Life" video for his Captors, the Progressive Left, by likening Hamas to the Tea Party.

Despite this proof-of-life video, experts on Stockholm syndrome say that even though his body shows signs of life -- such as holding-up a current news-headline -- it nevertheless is obvious from his mannerisms, manner of speaking, blank-stare expression and body language that he has been brain dead quite a long time as evidenced by the intellectual rigor-mortis exhibited in his explanation of why Hamas is like the Tea Party.

--KOOK

Liberals will be able to act out their hatin' on conservative Americans by killing them in the new Battlefield-Hardline game.

https://www.breitbart.com/Big-Hollywood ... d-Hardline

Thursday on PoliticKing - Larry King interviews Rob Reiner

Reiner-3.jpg

After a deep draft of oxygen from his respirator, host Larry King asked Reiner;

"What's to do about the Gaza situation, and Israel?"
Larry's eyelids fluttered briefly, narrowed, then closed as he slipped gradually into unconsciousness.

Reiner stared glassy eyed as King slid slowly from his chair and onto the floor between his feet. A few tense moments passed. Then Reiner, sensing no alarm from others in the studio, shrugged his shoulders and replied;

"Well, Larry, there again, you've got a horrible situation. You have an extreme faction, the Hamas. They control Gaza and hate Jews. They say so in their play-book. They call for destruction of every Jew on the planet for starters. You can't negotiate with that. You have to say either Hamas goes away or something else has to happen. It's that simple. See what I mean? The Palestinians turned down their own state in 1948 when Israel was formed. So clearly, Hamas, and again, I mean the virulent faction of a, really, uh, strong, uh, fundamental group can control everything. Understand?"
Reiner glanced down at the prostrate man sprawled at his feet. After prodding him repeatedly with one toe and getting no response, he continued;

"You look at the congress right now in the United States. You've got a strong tea party group controlling the whole country. Everything. They have a gridlock, uh, stranglehold on Boehner."
Reiner's arm twitched violently. He blinked several times, then added;

"Boehner can't move. Nothing gets brought up in the congress. They're extremists, uh, the tea party, just like Hamas. You cannot negotiate with them. You have to say either the tea party goes away or something else has to happen. Just like Humas. See what I mean? It wouldn't surprise me to find tunnels under the floor of the House Chamber and Democrat hostages being tortured, and, and...Larry! Wake up and listen to me Larry! This is really tough stuff!”

Does Meathead forget the peace-loving Hamas endorsed Dear Leader with his then Propaganda Minister David Axlerod saying he was "flattered" by their endorsement?

Sounds like Meathead is trying to smear the good name of Hamas by comparing them with a group that has dared to oppose Dear Leader.

Such blasphemy should be met with either a short 50-year stint in Siberia or subject to some of the peaceful punishments meted out by the peaceful Dear Leader-loving Hamas.

Politburo Wannabe #11-7-2 wrote:Does Meathead forget the peace-loving Hamas endorsed Dear Leader with his then Propaganda Minister David Axlerod saying he was "flattered" by their endorsement?

Sounds like Meathead is trying to smear the good name of Hamas by comparing them with a group that has dared to oppose Dear Leader.

Such blasphemy should be met with either a short 50-year stint in Siberia or subject to some of the peaceful punishments meted out by the peaceful Dear Leader-loving Hamas.

Indeed, the difference between that unspeakable group of treasoners and the peace-loving Hamas is that the latter group is not a "terrorist" organization.

Perhaps Comrade Meathead needs to go vegan.

Meathead: "You can't beat my meat."

Pffft. Spit.