Lord of all the beasts

Obama_lordofbeasts.jpg
Glorious news comrades!

I quote:

On Wednesday, President Obama added another prestigious medal to his Nobel Prize collection when he had Defense Secretary Ash Carter award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.

As we all know, his Noble Peace Prize was awarded for his administration's effective measures to bring peace to Syria and to stop Russian expansion in the Ukraine, in addition to healing all the racial divides in the USA.

The distinguished public service medal is given to the president in view of his recent defeating of radical Islamism (the world's greatest threat since communism) and his efforts to protect American citizens working in embassies abroad, especially in North Africa.

His full title will now be: "His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Hussein Obama, VC, DSO, MC, Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas and Conqueror of the Western Civilisation in the world in General and in the USA in Particular."

Your Comrade, Minitrue

truthfulnewssmall.jpg

I mean, why settle for the White House silverware when you can just give a medal to yourself? Surely there is silver in the medal.

President Obama Awards Himself Distinguished Public Service Medal

Obama-Distinguished-Public-Service-Medal-Getty-640x480.jpg
The People's Cube's propagandists journalists were there for the event, and got this close-up of the medal itself:

https://thepeoplescube.com/ObamaMedal.php

Obama-Medals-600.jpg

Finally, Dear Leader is receiving the recognition that is due.

Correction: Obama received this award for for Distinguished Pubic Service, otherwise known as Effing the American People, his stock and trade.

I say this this as a fully made prog and I'm really down with this!

Minitrue wrote:His full title will now be:"His Excellency, President for Life, Field Marshal Al Hadji Doctor Hussein Obama, VC, DSO, MC, [highlight=#ffff00]Lord of All the Beasts of the Earth and Fishes of the Seas[/highlight] and Conqueror of the Western Civilisation in the world in General and in the USA in Particular"
And also "Birds of the Air," no doubt? -- which I assume will include drones?

Minitrue wrote:... award him with the Department of Defense Medal for Distinguished Public Service.
... whereupon His Holiness :

(a) decreed (by pen & phone) the DeDeMeFoDiPuS to be retired, effective immediately, thereby augmenting His Historicity as The Last Receiver of DeDeMeFoDiPuS.

(b) started poring over Ceaușescu paraphernalia ‒ holy cow, Conducător had even a SCEPTRE!
(... eh, how about? maybe on January 20th? as farewell adoration?)

Ceausescu_sceptre_1974.jpg
no, not a continuation of some Romanian tradition, going back to its kings ‒ out of thin air, just yet another A.D. 1974 freak-out of Conducător (= Führer) cult.

(România-affectionate Kubists may wish to peek into a related chain of Kubic links starting here)

I hear, there is also a statue in the making :

Obama.Obamessiah.(Jesus.Rio).(600).jpg
... plus appropriate soundtrack.

For those who neglected to click...

[img]/images/Medal_Obama_Animated.gif[/img]

Red Square wrote:For those who neglected to click...
whad, NEGLECTED ???

TPC.2016.01.18.(Obama.detail.pointing).caption.png

(just visual citation, see full glory)
(whad, Umiat? shlep
north)

Comrade Craptek, I was lucky to catch it from another angle :

Captain Craptek wrote:Image
Or, "I appreciate your sense of urgency sir, but I fear that pocket square simply will not do."