Loathsome rhetoric transforms communist into conservative

Prog off

Don't believe everything you read on Wikipedia. I was curious about this photo, from a Brazilian friend's Facebook feed:

deserve rape Bolsonaro.jpg
Activists of the feminist movement Bastardxs cut the penis of a puppet of Mr Jair Bolsonaro (PP-RJ) during a protest in Posto 5 Copacabana, in the south zone of Rio de Janeiro, on Friday. The demonstration repudiates the Member's attitudes and his statement that he would not rape Mrs Maria do Rosário (PT-RS) because she did not deserve it.

So I read up about it. In September, 2015, Judge Tatiana Dias da Silva ordered politician Jair Bolsonaro to pay his colleague, Maria do Rosario, 10,000 reals ($2,560) for saying last December in a newspaper interview that she is not “worth raping; she is very ugly”. Later, in an interview, Bolsonaro had he said that he would not rape do Rosario because she didn't “deserve it”.

Despicable, no doubt. In fact so despicable that every link to the story I looked at (the Guardian plus a few blogs) described Bolsonaro as “a right wing politician” or “conservative politician.”

Bolsonaro is a member of the Communist Party, and always has been. On the Wikipedia page about him, the summary side bar it shows his party affiliation, and lower down on the page it states "Other controversial political stances expressed by Bolsonaro have included the desire to "deport right-wingers and wealthy and middle-class people as a whole.” Yet, the opening sentence of Wikipedia's page on him calls him "a Brazilian right-wing politician.”

Because there are no enemies on the left.

I have "korrekted" the Wiki error in the first paragraph. Let's see how long it remains "left-wing."

PROG STILL OFF/:

More from my Brazilian friend:

The woman on the right on the photo was one of the founders of Femen in Brazil, a loathsome activist called Sarah Winter, who incorporated all the cliches of the radfem movement.

The funny and ironic thing is that she married to a meathead a few months ago and turned 180 degrees. She became a radical anti feminist, anti anything she once stood for and joined a ultra conservative group.

This story has layers upon layers. Bolsonaro is not a communist. He is just a populist politician who never had any projection before he decided to just be as controversial as possible, pandering to the conservative lower class and people who miss the dictatorship.

The "performing" activists (the ones who like the video cameras aimed at them) are the least dangerous because they work out their frustrations during the day and sleep soundly at night. It's the quiet ones - the ones in the shadows watching - that pose the greatest threat. They never sleep very well.

[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] must have known we were in Rio de Janeiro when he wrote:The "performing" activists (the ones who like the video cameras aimed at them) are the least dangerous because they work out their frustrations during the day and sleep soundly at night. It's the quiet ones - the ones in the shadows watching - that pose the greatest threat. They never sleep very well.
Hey everybody!

My sister and I are in Rio de Janeiro! She is having an 'operation' tomorrow. She's transitioning... guess which way she's going!

Anyway, we were at the beach and there was a demonstration and the next thing we knew we were topless!

Be back soon... May!

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Captain Craptek[/color] must have known we were in Rio de Janeiro when he wrote:The "performing" activists (the ones who like the video cameras aimed at them) are the least dangerous because they work out their frustrations during the day and sleep soundly at night. It's the quiet ones - the ones in the shadows watching - that pose the greatest threat. They never sleep very well.
Hey everybody!

My sister and I are in Rio de Janeiro! She is having an 'operation' tomorrow. She's transitioning... guess which way she's going!

Anyway, we were at the beach and there was a demonstration and the next thing we knew we were topless!

Be back soon... May!

Well, I never! MAY PUTOUT! I'm shocked,...exposing your,...your sister's mustache like that, and right out in public! Now, get that thing shaved right this minute or,...or...

Captain Craptek... I lied!

I altered the image to protect my friend.

Mystery item No. 1

So what is the post-surgical non-offensive gender neutral conjugation of Commisarka?

May, I know that a Cuban is a pretty good sandwich, in the interest of awareness and diversity, while in Rio you might try a Brazilian? Perhaps that's something yummy to enjoy too...

Comrade Putout wrote:.
Captain Craptek... I lied!

I altered the image to protect my friend.

C'mon Putout! The breast size is all wrong, wrong enough to be an insult. Pinkie's got some of those bongo bazongas, I'd estimate them to be size 121 with a triple-z cup. Either increase the boob size or change the mugshot. I'd recommend Donald Trump, the guy's one big boob anyway.

mi
The page does not currently mention any Communist affiliations. If there are proofs of such, I can edit the page to add them.