Lego Communism

Comrades, behold the glorious history of the Russian Communist Party, LEGO style:

EMBEDDED VIDEO NO LONGER AVAILABLE

Comrade Joe,

I have reported this wayward Comrade Joshua to the KGB to have him immediately removed for the crime of revising history. Of course, there was killing, killing and more killing in the history of the Revolution of the day time began. But, there was so much he left out.

What of the good, what of all the good? Was it just about killing? After all, do not the means justify the end? Wasn't the blood that was shed worth the end result? What could they have done with the stubborn Kulaks, the Intellectuals, and those who refused to believe in the dream. They had to be eliminated, did they not? Will we not have to do the same, here in order to carry out our Dear Leader's mission?

Leninka wrote:Comrade Joe,

I have reported this wayward Comrade Joshua to the KGB to have him immediately removed for the crime of revising history. Of course, there was killing, killing and more killing in the history of the Revolution of the day time began. But, there was so much he left out.

What of the good, what of all the good? Was it just about killing? After all, do not the means justify the end? Wasn't the blood that was shed worth the end result? What could they have done with the stubborn Kulaks, the Intellectuals, and those who refused to believe in the dream. They had to be eliminated, did they not? Will we not have to do the same, here in order to carry out our Dear Leader's mission?

Obviously he should be Purged, and I fully support that. But there are some things about this documentary that make it good. One thing is that we see how the Party was shovel-ready even back then. You can clearly see a Red bean a kkkapitalist thoughtcriminal White with one at 1:00.

I liked the part where the Red guys shot the White guys. Wait, is that racist?

First of all, special thanks to Joshua for this. Perhaps Comrade Joshua's next documentary film could be about Abu Ghraib.

Comrades,

What does this Joshua mean by "The End"? Get Felix Dzerzhisnky on the phone--now!

Commissar_Elliott wrote:I liked the part where the Red guys shot the White guys. Wait, is that racist?

Comrade Elliott,

Your compassion and concern is worthy of great praise but allow me to answer your question in a different context: When the Red man kills the White, it is not racist but a struggle for liberation, homeland, and identity; when a White kills a Red, it is racism of the highest degree, genocide even.

I know that the question of the Black "buffalo soldier" is on the tip of your tongue, so I will answer that. In this case, as a killer, Black equals White but it gets a bit grey; as killed, Black equals Red.

I've done one of those "yo dawg!" knuckle-touch handshakes with Ward Churchill, so I know what I'm talking about. Trust me.

Solidarity 9-6347 wrote:First of all, special thanks to Joshua for this. Perhaps Comrade Joshua's next documentary film could be about Abu Ghraib.

Wait, I'm confused: I know people who pay good numbers of capitalist exploitation units for just such service by females, albeit ones more scantily clad. Occasionally whips and even a bit of laceration has been involved, but not the UN. What's up with that?

Can it be that someone's getting judgmental about sexual practices here? I thought everything was equal yet relative. Or is it relatively equal?

Comrade_Tovarich wrote:
Commissar_Elliott wrote:I liked the part where the Red guys shot the White guys. Wait, is that racist?

Comrade Elliott,

I know that the question of the Black "buffalo soldier" is on the tip of your tongue, so I will answer that. In this case, as a killer, Black equals White but it gets a bit grey; as killed, Black equals Red.

Comrade Tovarich:

Perhaps you will allow me to clarify the Black "Buffalo Soldier" vs. the Noble-Savagetm conundrum: Since the "Buffalo Soldier" is being forced to kill the Red Man by the Evil-White-Maletm it is racist but it is all the white man's fault. If it were not for the existence of the Evil-White-Maletm, the Black Man and Red Man would live in harmony.

Running-Dog Capitalist wrote:
Comrade_Tovarich wrote:

Comrade Elliott,

Comrade Tovarich:

Perhaps you will allow me to clarify the Black "Buffalo Soldier" vs. the Noble-Savagetm conundrum: Since the "Buffalo Soldier" is being forced to kill the Red Man by the Evil-White-Maletm it is racist but it is all the white man's fault. If it were not for the existence of the Evil-White-Maletm, the Black Man and Red Man would live in harmony.
I've got the point now, thank you, both of you, for clarifying this conundrum.

Comrades,

Praise be unto Lenin that this is all clarified, but I would like to laud Comrade Elliott and suggest him as a recipient for the Heightened Social Injustice Sensitivity Leading to Greater Understanding of the PublicGood™ Award, for without his crucial question, all this resulting caring, sharing, and blaming, shaming, would have been impossible.