Kerry Tells Russia Not To Strike Al Qaeda and ISIS

New York, NY - In a statement at the UN, John Kerry told Russia not to strike Al Qaeda and ISIS or suffer grave consequences.

"If ISIS ISIL fails, Assad fails. We need a government which the Syrians can support. I believe Assad is the right man for the job. We need cooperation between Russia and US. I also agree Iran should take control of Iraq because it is the correct thing to do," said Secretary John Kerry.

"I thank President Obama for giving us a chance to change things in the Mideast for the better. This blessing means so much to Russia," declared Sergei Lavrov through a United Nations English translator.

Peace In Our Time Next Tuesday is getting very close. It feels so warm.

I'm so confused. I"m glad we have people like you around, Comrade Hammer, so that I can know which side we're on. Or know which side we think we're on.

Long live the 150 year old revolution and long live Comrade Kerry as he studied one of the best at controlling the masses.

"He loved to repeat that slavery was intolerable while he tolerated it, and to prove that something ought to be done while it was impossible to do it." - G.K. Chesterton

Next Tuesday is upon us.

Can someone explain again why ISIS/IS/ISIL is often labeled as ISIL by Our Benevolent Overseers instead of it's more commonly referred to acronym? (Which itself is really translated into English)

The same reason he calls Pakistan "Pah-kee-stahn:" He's smarter than you. Just ask him.

He doesn't like the Clintons and doesn't care what the meaning of IS is.

There had better not be any "Red Lines" for Dear Leader to trip over when all is said and done.

Say, has anyone put John Kerry in for his Nobel Peace Prize this week?

Comrades,
Relax and have another Vodka..................

tumblr_nvk0yw8o5Y1r7p8tto1_500.jpg

Obama: Bomb Syria for a year and nobody notices.

Putin: Bomb Syria for one day and the Western news media implodes

Obombya08 wrote:Obama: Bomb Syria for a year and nobody notices.

Putin: Bomb Syria for one day and the Western news media implodes