Just in time for Marxmas - Che Guevara finger puppet

Comrades! Indoctrinate your offspring this Marxmas, be the first in your kollective to share this joy!

Che_Puppet.jpg

Left-wing magazine sells finger puppet of communist mass murderer Che Guevara

I have a Che blowup doll . . . . . ummm, possibly this goes beyond acceptable admission. Never be minding!

Does he come with teenage boys to shoot in the back of the head, or are those additional accessories?

ROCK, its an easily made and understandable error, as both are figures of minorities; but the young boys come with the Michael Jackson doll.

I'm going to wait for the Jim Jones doll. I hear it comes with a cute little koolaid vat, a ladle for the Reverend, and a bunch of bloated corpse dolls.

Not to contrition my comrades, but MY Che came with boy and girl accessories... with pre-drilled bullet holes. There is also an aging man of color that looks like he belonged with the Walking Dead, but no, he was packaged correctly (I was told). There were also many varieties of weaponry and I am now thinking I might want to order the Michael Jackson doll too!
The fake blood (OH MY, I ASSUME?) was also fun to scare other comrades. You have not had a laugh until a sleeping comrade awakes to find blood all over his pillow case and then . . . . . . well, never mind.

I can see it's going to be a great MarxMas this year!
Time to watch some old classic shows to get in the true spirit of the winter solstice festivities.

Marxmas Apprentice.jpg

Imagine the warmth at the bottom of my warm place envisioning our daintily handed Frau with her Che finger- puppet firmly emplaced on her

Toy shelf.

I just bought 20 Che finger puppets for my niece and nephew. Yes I know the thumb isn't necessarily a finger, but what the heck....It's Marxmas!

Putin on the Ritz wrote:
It is always so heartwarming (tee hee) to see one progressive stick it up to another.

I denounce whoever wrote this paragraph in Wiki describing Dear Che' as a failure! Damn it! It's time we take over the Internet and straighten things out!

Whatever the merits or demerits of Guevara's economic principles, his programs were unsuccessful. Guevara's program of "moral incentives" for workers caused a rapid drop in productivity and a rapid rise in absenteeism. Decades later, the director of Radio Martí Ernesto Betancourt, an early ally turned Castro-critic, would accuse Guevara of being "ignorant of the most elementary economic principles." In reference to the collective failings of Guevara's vision, reporter I.F. Stone who interviewed Guevara twice during this time, remarked that he was "Galahad not Robespierre", while opining that "in a sense he was, like some early saint, taking refuge in the desert. Only there could the purity of the faith be safeguarded from the unregenerate revisionism of human nature."

Memo to the Chairman
Subject: Protecting the image and bodywork of Che Guevara at any cost

We will find the responsible individual(s) for the above mentioned paragraph challenging the party doctrine on Che Guevara's glorious economic policies. We will round them up, and "interview" till they sing praises to Che like canaries in the coal mine.

During early interrogation, select most difficult subject and liquidate them from close range, with others being present; they will cooperate afterwards. We will extract the information who stands behind them, who finances them to post anti-Che, anti-people propaganda on the Wiki-interwebs, poisoning the minds of children who are our future.

Once we extract and catalog all information from them, we will turn them to the people's court for a public stoning trial.

Signed and stamped.

Congratulations Colonel. I see your pixel allotment has arrived.

Thank you captain. I have hammered another avatar, however it was overweight. Instead, I hung it in my gallery.

Colonel Lukianov wrote:Thank you captain. I have hammered another avatar, however it was overweight. Instead, I hung it in my gallery.

(sotto voce) I don't really want to denounce you comrade, but I have connections in the Stasi and hear you are disappointing them greatly with your latest assignment. See that you watch your p's and q's and assigned dissidents.

Image That's my new fravite movie. I watched it 2 1/2 times last week on my DVR. Good choice!

Image Yes, of course comrade Che was very cuddly back in the day, although he had a tendency to bring his AK-47 into the boudoir and scream i Viva la Revolucion! at what I considered ill-opportune times. Sigh, good times.

Dear comrade Ivanova,

Che is an important brand that has to be protected. And while it is widely associated with rascal raw Latino flavor of hippie universe (who knew that lack of soap and razors would make his face iconic), his revolutionary zeal and eagerness to eliminate enemies of revolution in public view must be further emphasized. Therefore the need to liquidate one of dissidents in early interrogations. All in the spirit of Che. Usually we don't do that, we use more Central and East European tactics, if you will, but not this time.

The preservation of the Che brand is not only essential for the recruitment of our new followers, but it is also provides important revenue in difficult economic times, like this one and every other year in future.

On the other note, yes it is true that my team has been behind as usual, but now that my housing square footage situation has addressed by the Party organs, I can dedicate again my full attention to the team and get them from behind to the front. Of the schedule that is.

Prog_Off.gif
I'm glad you liked the movie. Like you, when I saw it first, I had to watch it a couple more times. It is deadly accurate in depicting the life behind the Iron Curtain, and should be often shared as a reminder, a warning and possibly a parallel to what our world may turn to be.There are only few movies that I watch every year: Big Lebowski, Office Space, Idiocracy, and The Lives of Others.

The reports from the field indicate that the Comrade Marx action figure was grabbed and sold out in the minutes. Masses were fighting over it, mass casualties reported. We are expecting limited shipments of new Comrade Marx action figures arriving from China weekly.

Colonel Lukianov wrote:The reports from the field indicate that the Comrade Marx action figure was grabbed and sold out in the minutes. Masses were fighting over it, mass casualties reported. We are expecting limited shipments of new Comrade Marx action figures arriving from China weekly.
AA Colossus 3.png

In celebration of cleared airspace through the People's Republic of China, masses will be allowed to shoot from their AK-47s and other officially issued firearms into the air this coming Tuesday. We are expecting everyone to use their best judgment and restrain from shooting the flying objects (those are ours).

Signed and stamped.