Joestown

Joestown

joestown.jpg
Come for the free stuff.
Stay for the koolaid.

Thanks, Comrade, I'll be cleaning the People's Keyboard for the rest of this morning....

I believe your most equal graphical is soon to be displayed as billboard signs along the southern US borders with text in English, Spanish, and Modern Standard Arabic.

This looks pretty close to Joestown.

Either that or it's a new form of Ameriland Brutalist Architecture. Note the soaring concrete columns rising from the harsh Texazistan dirt to support the pavement roof, providing brutalist architectural shelter for Joe's people.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... soon to be displayed as billboard signs along the southern US borders with text in English, Spanish, and Modern Standard Arabic.
Glorious!

μ-Add-On: I heard, some Standard Mandarin can't hurt, too.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Image

This looks pretty close to Joestown.

Either that or it's a new form of Ameriland Brutalist Architecture. Note the soaring concrete columns rising from the harsh Texazistan dirt to support the pavement roof, providing brutalist architectural shelter for Joe's people.
Most equally equitably korrekt, Komrade 'pelipsky!

Yesss! To flood Amerikkka with proper architectural Brutalism:
[list](a) create demand (main demand-entry: Texazistan!)
(b) serve supply (uh, a chicken in every pot? er, a thousand flowers to bloom? nope! a Brutalo housing project in every spot! a zillion gubmint-giveaway Brutalo loudspeakers to boom!).[/list]

demand/supply: I'm sure, great Prof. Milton Friedman (R.I.P.) would absolutely agree.

Uhhhooohhh,

Comrads, hidden within this video of Tucker Carlson doing Ameriland stand up comedy act in our Deep State Department's ascribed totalitarian dictatorship of Hungary, strays away from Deep State Imposed Brutalism, to embrace...

wait for it....

get ready to hurl spit...

Beauty!

On foreign soil, even. That's tantamocking to ridiculing the DeepStateDepartment's Club Rules of Protocol. And, this was done while standing on foreign soil, comrades.

Beauty???

On and on, Carlson ridicules brutalism, while mesmerizedly extolling the virtue of the b.e.a.u.t.y. he sees throughout Hungary, and in the historic Hungarian Public Square architecture.

No wonder this comrade's emails were surreptitiously read by the brutalist wing of Ameriland's Deep State Brutalist Department. Comrades,...this is about Department of Brutalism's continchaofunding!!!

What if other comrades saw beauty as a virtue??? That kind of groupthink in civaction makes being a govpaidpen brutalicrap reagenforcer that much harder.

Look at it from the onlysidemine, imagine Comrades, just out there blurting out exclamations of joy at something beautiful. It only hurt's you. It doesn't hurt meagent at all; because now the department gets even more funding to investerrogate you beautiful people!!!

See, it only hurts you, comrade.

Now, we have to file for additional funding to track those beauty beholders down and then destroy what they beheld and thought virtujoymentous.

beautifulforelocktugreagenting,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR-545

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image
Thanks, Comrade, I'll be cleaning the People's Keyboard for the rest of this morning....

I believe your most equal graphical is soon to be displayed as billboard signs along the southern US borders with text in English, Spanish, and Modern Standard Arabic.

Oh my! I don't know what kind of mental telepathy this is but earlier I was going to post this on my SM with the caption "The trick is to see through the Kool-Aid, NOT Drink It and at this point in time I have no fucks to give. So many hills, it's hard to decide which one.........

I agree with Ivan, you my dear Margaret, made me...........

Komrades (Jacko + Tucker) and (Clara + Memes) = Lenin-Prize class!

Comrades, please stand to attention for the following announcement from the Ministry of Truth.

After careful deliberation of the events of the past 8 months and specifically the past week, an alliance of Tea Party Groups, libertarians, Veteran Associations and diverse conservative action groups have made the following joint statement:

"Obama was not the worst president in US history."

That will be all. Comrade Minitrue

Jimmy Carter, and Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama (PBUH) are High-fiving and opening a celebratory beverage as we speak.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Jimmy Carter, and Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama (PBUH) are High-fiving and opening a celebratory beverage as we speak.

It is the springtime of madness.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Jimmy Carter, and Dear Leader B. Hussein Obama (PBUH) are High-fiving and opening a celebratory beverage as we speak.
Reportedly, Cho Bai-Din was baffled for not being invited to that top summit.

Margaret wrote:It is the springtime of madness.
And madtime of the springless.

'pelipsky's memory hole ain't what it used to be, but didn't the Big O voice caution because they should never underestimate Joe's ability to screw things up?