Joe Biden: Truck Driver Fact Check

trucker_hat.jpg
Lower Macungie Township, PA -- After President Biden stated that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler" - commonly known as a tractor trailer - observers assumed he was once again either lying or delusional. The People's Cube swung into action and sent its investigative reporters scurrying all over their living rooms to verify this interesting revelation.

Fact check: TRUE

Joe Biden has been a government employee since 1894, but learned to drive shortly after cars became popular in the 1910s. He has kept up his skills over the years and added to them as new technology - like powered flight - became available. He currently has a Commercial Drivers License, Chauffeurs License, and Recreational Pilot License. His CB handle is "The Big Guy." He also regularly attends "Tons of Trucks" events all over the country while traveling as part of his governmental responsibilities.

Panem Et Circenses wrote:... After President Biden revealed that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler" .. [highlight=#ffff00]observers[/highlight] assumed he was once again either lying or delusional. ...
C'mon, such knuckle-draggers...
And next they deny him his known mastery in piloting the SR-71.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Panem Et Circenses wrote:... After President Biden revealed that he "used to drive an 18-wheeler" .. [highlight=#ffff00]observers[/highlight] assumed he was once again either lying or delusional. ...
C'mon, such knuckle-draggers...
And next they deny him his known mastery in piloting the SR-71.

Comrade, you're mistaken. He was piloting an SR-70 whilst slinging an AR-14 and swinging 6 feet of chain at Corn Pop on a barn storm in a blizzard. I'm not joking.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:
Genosse Dummkopf wrote:... And next they deny him his known mastery in piloting the SR-71.
Comrade, you're mistaken. He was piloting an SR-70 whilst slinging an AR-14 and swinging 6 feet of chain at Corn Pop on a barn storm [highlight=#ffff00]in a blizzard[/highlight] ...
(my bad dumm, I stand korrekted)

.. piloting .. slinging .. swinging .. : while his "hairy legs turned blonde in the sun", ja?

(and: a [highlight=#ffff00]pure white[/highlight] blizzard it was, eh?)

Yes, he can!
(albeit, while you Komradette published your stunning research, I was busy doing mine, and so my dummkopf didn't integrate your 71 70 revelation)

Cho Bai-Din: James Thurber's Walter Mitty, but with only 2% of Walter's imagination. And, as an offset, endowed with dementia.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:Komradette

What's with the 'Komradette' monica, comrade?

I don't identify as an 'ette'.

You clearly need sensitivity training.

Beet vodka rations are withdrawn for a week or until you learn to be sensitive. Whichever takes the longest.