It's OK if we do it...

Analysis: Trump's legally dubious executive actions are part of familiar routine

Comrades, this is outrageous and must be stopped. Orange man is attempting to fundamentally transform Amerikkka using essentially a pen and his phone. Dammit, this isn't 'Nam, this is bowling, and there are rules!

You watch. Left unchecked, this will devolve into shoving legislation into place that nobody will have read that will cost Trillions of dollars, destroy industries and lives, and all the rethugglikkans will have to say for themselves is "You'll have to pass it to see what's in it."

That's right comrade Ivan!

Dear Leader Obama is allowed many more Executive Actions, even while out of office, but if this Nazi Racist™ Trump tries to instill public peace and safety during a crisis before an election when we purposely SHUT DOWN THE LEGISLATURE!???? FUCK TRUMP!™

MARK IT ZERO!!!!

Or Else...

Yes! Comrades Ivan and ---'pelipsky's been meanin' to ask, but is RR no longer ghost, but back in RED!

Finally other Comrades givin' a sh*t about "The O's Rules'.

'pelipsky means, that whole if you 'like' your deplorable life, you can keep your deplorable life.

It's O's RULE!

Phone and Executive Order, that's O's Rule.

Press can deal with it. Mark that score ZERo!

Make those Obama loving capitalist pigs live up to their own immorality,

That's The O Rule Way.

jackalopelipsky wrote:Yes! Comrades Ivan and ---'pelipsky's been meanin' to ask, but is RR no longer ghost, but back in RED!

Comrade, comrade, comrade!

There was never ghost of me and I am not here!!!! Capiche??

It is collective Understanding™ from Lenin to Stalin.

We Act For The People™.

No ONE exists.

-RR for The Collective™

Red Rooster wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:Yes! Comrades Ivan and ---'pelipsky's been meanin' to ask, but is RR no longer ghost, but back in RED!

Comrade, comrade, comrade!

There was never ghost of me and I am not here!!!! Capiche??

It is collective Understanding™ from Lenin to Stalin.

[highlight=#ffff99]We Act For The People™.

No ONE exists.[/highlight]

-RR for The Collective™

That's what the mythical mind of a horned rodent thought. Besides Ivan said, "It's OK When WE Do IT."

What other interpretation of KKKomunism Equality of The Rule of O can there be?Well, said, Ivan. This ain' Nam...this is Amerikkka with some Rules fixed by O and the bowling league sponsored by Tractor Barn #2.

forelocked and not here either.
Jackalopelipsky

Comrades, I think you're missing the brilliant strategic move made here by our esteemed Party™ members Pelosi and Schumer. The illegitimate Trump fell right into their trap. By giving away imaginary money, Trump has proved what AOC has been saying all along that there's no reason to ask how we're going to pay for stuff. We just pay for it! And with their non-racist mathematical equations, they've shown that half of $3trillion is $2trillion. It's brilliant!