INFO - URGENT - Climate Hustle 1 & 2 - ONLY TODAY

Keywords: CFACTClimate DepotMarc Morano.

Climate Hustle 1 & 2 :

• overfly of the (now 40 years old) Climate-scam
  • its lies, its "science", its "politics"
  • alias: Grab for "planetary" control over "masses".

Tickets – ONLY TODAY, TIL MIDNIGHT – HERE

(single CH2 $14.99, both CH1&2 $24.99)

How including some additional attractions:
  • complete deforestation of the polar ice caps
  • clearcutting the forests
  • hiding fresh air inside the tires of polluting SUV's
  • Redistribution of all oil profits
  • forcing the extinction of illegal immigrants by attracting asteroids
  • hiding irrefutable evidence of man made global warming in the space shuttle
  • herding desperate hurricanes and twisters into Republican cities
  • complete abandonment of the free market system in California
  • putting arsenic into the water of Arrakis.

I want to know what orangeman is doing about this un-reported abundance of dihydromonoxide the rethugglikkkans are putting in The People's ™ water supply!
Image He's censored CNN from talking about it, and FOX will never bring it up to protect "you know who."

It's in the only water we have to provide to the Children! ™ Where are the protests? Where is my awareness ribbon? How many polar bears have do die because of this?

You can bet your last beet peels that at the debate tonight, Trump will see to it that Joe's glass will be spiked with that stuff, and if Joe so much as stutters or meanders off topic once because he drank it, the conservatives will make up lies about how horrible Joe will be for U.S.S.A. and say bad things about his capacity to out-think rethugglikkans. <spit>

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:... abundance of dihydromonoxide the rethugglikkkans are putting in The People's ™ water supply! ...
Bua-ha-ha, a doubleplus laughter for me. (or is it once more TPC-telepathy?)

See, the "mask duty" erupted also here, Al-Germaniyah, and especially in (recalcitrant, once upon a time...) Bavariastan. Lots of Karens here, eager to admonish any unmasked kulak about "how things need to be done". On the other hand, "dihydromonoxide", that glorious prank, isn't broadly known in Al-Germaniyah.

And so my standard Karen-response is: Ja, but i haf ze dihydrogenmonoxid alergie, and zen ze mask iz no-no-no, yu knof.
Once these magikkk words uttered, I seem to catch a glimpse of understanding in Karens' eyes: Oh zat poor poor guy, yet anodzer victim poisoned and tortured by mono..didyd..ymp-ump.., of zat murderous industrie.

P.S. Climate Hustle 2 a bit disappointing (pretty similar to CH1, too sketchy).

A very good "overfly", mainly of the science facet of "Klimatizm", is still the 2007(!) (1:13:25) The Great Global Warming Swindle - Full Documentary HD :

(for now also here)

It's of 2007 - by then "science" (versus science) was still "played" as the "major" aspect of that purely political shenanigan, started in the 80s. After 2009, the "science" increasingly compromised, other aspects were pushed to the front row:

• public "demands" (read: mushrooming of climate-"NGOs"),
  • next, "rescuing" the underdeveloped world (read: UN to "administrate" global "resources" (aka "Benjamins")),
  • recently "Great Transformation" (read: attempts to establish "global" - actually, westwide - totalitarianism).
The latter accompanied by (brazenly orchestrated and lushly financed) "global movement(s)", like those FFF of St. Greta, Extinction Rebellion crazies, etc. All that post-2007 turmoil and accents shifting isn't reflected in the Swindle Documentary, of course.

I was sick of the 'global warming' swindle before the 70's ended. Actually, I think they were hawking it as the impending doom of the, soon to be upon us, 'ice age' when it started. Somewhere along the way it morphed from freezing to death in an ice age to global warming frying us to a crisp.

No one explains it better than Carlin.

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:... the 'global warming' swindle before the 70's ended. Actually, I think they were hawking it as the impending doom of the, soon to be upon us, 'ice age' ...
How true, Clara. .(and GC, of course, a class for itself, and here truly timeless)

There was indeed some cooling through the 70s (ca. '65..'80), seen in the data.
BUT.
For a middle-term trend, you need at least 30..50 years of its manifestation. For a long-term trend, at least 100..200 years. The measly 10 or so years, that's barely a "trend" (as gloriously pointed out by kkklimate itself, in the 80s..90s) (... and leading of course to the next manmade klimatizm-brouhaha).

Yet, even taking those periodic (and fully manufactured) crazes as a given, it's always stunning to see (a) how brazen the manipulators operate, and (b) how shortsighted those idiots go about that bizness.

One of the most glorious exhibits of (a)+(b) in the recent 40-years craze, in plain view, was that stunning sequence of the – fully public! – label-and-scope shell game:

[Global Cooling ]Global Warming Climate Change Climate Crisis Climate Emergency, accompanied by the thimblerig of Global Planetary and Warming Heating.
(Overboiling, Sci Rapist, Klimkatastrophia etc. are still in reserve)
And, of a lesser caliber yet even more idiotic: When [UNFCCC/]IPCC started, their main sword was to be, of course, The Report. Any (ca.) 6 years, a BIG BIG BIG Assessment Report, with its own (uniquely identifying) name. And mind you, along with UN bureaucrats, there were also people involved with, after all, some experience in "doing science", writing research papers etc. (though such types are always way more on the administration side than on the research side of "science biz").

Now, naming the Reports.

They started ('90) with FAR, First Assessment Report.
Next ('96) they came with SAR, Second Assessment Report.
Warmed up, in 2001 the next came: TAR, Third Assessment Report.
Then, 2007, ... and here, uh-oh, it's Fourth, bbbut we can't call it FAR (again!).

After near 20 years of hot-air biz, and no second sooner, they finally come to a conclusion which any halfway systematically thinking guy (ask any reasonable programmer, for instance) knows as ABC: just call 'em effing reports AR1, AR2, AR3, AR4, ... , AR314, ... etc.