I don't know whether I'll be able to continue here...

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Real Life has become too much like what we've been parodying.

Everything we've made fun of here, the Xiden administration Dear Leader is doing.

It just isn't funny any more.

What is this Professor Lysenkomann??

Right now Central Texazistan is well below 32º due to the Harris/Biden Polar Vortex of Political Climate Change. NO Electricity. This message is using the last of the stolen from Tractor Barn #2's earth mover battery's stored energy.

And you want to take your hockey stick of inclined declines home??? Who do you think you are?? Mitch McConnell?

Damn, should have warmed up the diesel earth mover to just bury 'pelipsky, instead of wasting battery life sending you Current News® indicating a whole new Political Climate Change is in need of your Institute's attention.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

On the contrary, Misha, the ground is more fertile than ever. If one can't pull beets from the fields anymore, one can always go on a mushroom hunt. Chinese mushrooms, in particular, are popping up everywhere this season and hypocrisy is spreading like a fungus.

Replace defeatism with cynicism: there's never been more to be cynical about than right now, and cynicism is a strong tool when used against fascists and tyrants.

And Truth—the strongest tool—travels well when conveyed though parody and satire.

За Cвободу!

Comrade Oby,

Please remember that for proper growth, mushrooms are kept in the dark
and fed nothing but sh_t.

Krasnodar wrote:Comrade Oby,

Domestic mushrooms, yes.

Wild mushrooms thrive without such "care." It is common in Russia to hunt for wild mushrooms and for families to keep secret maps of where the best ones grow.

Or so I've been told (I stick to bananas, coconuts and grapefruit).

Eggsactly, Colonel Oby...here's 'pelipsky twisting like a larch tree to get best solar panel reception here in DAY2 of Central Texazistan Political Climate Change caused by the Blue Darts of the Harris/Biden Polar Vortex. NO GRASS can be seen, the snow/ice is so deep. The unharvested beets are locked in permafrost crust.

It's just not normal!!

Also, the battery to the diesel earthmover allotted to Tractor Barn #2 has been returned - cleaned posts, refabricated cables, and ready to move some earth for deniers.

forelocktugofneo-feudalism,
'pelipsky

It is a glorious day in the Heart of Texaszistan!

Shortages of temperature are being shared among the workers such that temperatures here are below those in Alaska, electricity is out or transient at best; Frozen ground is covered in snow and with no heat-- the pipes are frozen so there is no running water (in OR out of the collective shelters--ponder on that a moment) car and tractor batteries have been shocked into their death rattles; and for those who brave the weather and road conditions all find the shelves are empty at the grocers.

It reminds me of the gulags training facilities in my days in the People's Army...

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:It is a glorious day in the Heart of Texaszistan!

Shortages of temperature are being shared among the workers such that temperatures here are below those in Alaska, electricity is out or transient at best; Frozen ground is covered in snow and with no heat-- the pipes are frozen so there is no running water (in OR out of the collective shelters--ponder on that a moment) car and tractor batteries have been shocked into their death rattles; and for those who brave the weather and road conditions all find the shelves are empty at the grocers.

It reminds me of the gulags training facilities in my days in the People's Army...

Thank you for that rousing boot kick of reminding these locked away in their wokademic seige prepared marble pillars --- and btw, 'pelipsky didn't see no kind of spraypaint damage in the People's Capitol --- no statue of buckskinfringe'd Sam Housticouldff lying shattered on the intricately laid out floor, neither. What kind of Red Hatted Russian RIOT was this??? 'pelipsky foresees the need for the kind of reeducation only Soviet Union could accomplish will be necessary. What is riot without the destruction??

But YES! Texazistan is in serious Political Climate Change FACTS! As Ambassador from TPC to Texazistan - or is it FROM Texazistan to TPC --but since Highway #6 runs both ways at this point what difference does it make??

It's 7º!!! That is a heck of a declined hockey puckey. But look how it's affected ALASKA!!

The Harris/Biden Polar Vortex is REAL.

Oh, and Ivan, all that about the battery can be paid in ration cards...for tax purposes. If everybody pays - nobody pays!

forelocktuginNeo-Feudalism
'pelipsky

The only people who don't feel that way Lysenkomann, are those who have a firm grasp of unreality.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Krasnodar wrote:Comrade Oby,

Domestic mushrooms, yes.

Wild mushrooms thrive without such "care." It is common in Russia to hunt for wild mushrooms and for families to keep secret maps of where the best ones grow.

Or so I've been told (I stick to bananas, coconuts and grapefruit).
Do not forget, Comrade Colonel, that wild mushrooms grow independently from the State,and therefore are not to be trusted.

Margaret wrote:The only people who don't feel that way Lysenkomann, are those who have a firm grasp of unreality.

Oh Margaret, you are singing with the choir in 'pelipsky's mind's firm grasp. How did a normal dumb bunny go off in myth and legend?? Well, before even Red Square received citizenship to the American Gulag, 'pelipsky found the perimeter of sanity in such a perverse and heinous manner that only Papa J and David Horowitz understood what happened.

Y'know those proles that say, this is all gonna fix itself by 2022?
Right???
Those people tell themselves 'pelipsky is nutz. It makes them feel better about themselves in an unreal world.

'pelipsky has a really firm grasp on unreality.

For instance, prisonnewsnetwork is saying that 23% of Texazistan's electrical power is not coming from frozen windmill power. But, that's ok, as rolling blackouts are dealing with the other 77%. That's why 'pelipsky is wearing Trump 45 winter hat inside burrow.

Firm grasp...y'hear...firm grasp

forelocktugofNeo-Feudalism
'pelipsky

Whoa! Wait a minute! Do you mean to say, Lysenkomann, that The People's Cube is a parody? That all of this, for all of these years--and I've been here longer than you--is meant to be funny?

Are you ridiculing The Party, and all it stands for? Are you ridiculing The People?

Are you ridiculing ME?

Or is all of this just a big, roundabout way for you to get whacked with my shovel, because it's been a long time since I whacked anyone and you haven't been whacked yet and you feel left out? Is that it, Lysenkomann? Huh? Is it? Well?

WHACK!!!

Is there anyone else you'd like to ridicule and laugh at? Or for that matter, anything else?

Anything, Lysenkomann?

Anything at all?

I know, everything we do gives progs new ideas and encourages them. I was warned, but did I listen? We did the E-indictments joke back in 2005, and now it's about to become the official prog app.

E-indictments

When life imitates art it is time for finger paints.

Commissarka Pinkie wrote:Whoa! Wait a minute! Do you mean to say, Lysenkomann, that The People's Cube is a parody?
Unfortunately, Commissarka, the "Prog off" isn't displaying at the top of my post, even though it is definitely there.

I suspect that Evil Corporate Hackers have infiltrated our Collective paradise and suppressed that logo to ruin my good name.

Perhaps Red Square can look into troubleshooting that before my neck is broken from any more whacks.

Comrade Mikhail, Welcome to the guild of survivors of Commisarka Pinkie's Golden Shovel of Righteousness, Politeness Toward Womynfolk, and Party Approved Current Truth ™ .

Once the swelling goes down and your vision resumes somewhat normally, please join the rest of our support group at tractor barn #2 on Tuesday evenings for commiseration, light snacks and fermented beverages. She has been otherwise distracted of late, so our numbers have been dropping.

As a rule we recommend looking busy and not making eye contact with the good Commisarka, and remaining at a safe standoff distance that exceeds the arc of her arm+length of shovel (usually measured in meters). She's quick! Nobody ever sees it coming.

Oh, bring a ration card (it doesn't have to be yours) to help cover dues and cost of beets.

Comrades, comrades, relax - new glorious Dear Leader has all things well in hand!

Why, just this morning I was privileged to view this amazing behind the scenes sneak peek of Dear Leader thinking deep thoughts, virtually unable to speak as he contemplated all the ways he intends to improve the USSA - as beautiful First Lady (a significant improvement over that pathetic "Melania", I must say) watched him in awe!

https://populist.press/alarming-not-for ... id-leaked/

As for Texas and freezing temperatures, previous Dear Leader DingleBarry Obama brilliantly foresaw ravages of Global Warming and pre-installed wind farms and solar farms all over Texas, thereby preventing things from getting altogether too hot in glorious soon-to-be People's Republic of Texas! It is feature, not bug, that they've all frozen over and prevented unnecessary electricity from flooding into Texans' homes and businesses.

And I suspect that Comrade DingleBarry did so at then Vice Dear Leader Biden's wise urging!

Incidentally, Commissarka Pinkie - is is delightful to see your most excellent WHACK! again after lo, these many years! I have missed that!

Red Square wrote:I know, everything we do gives progs new ideas and encourages them. I was warned, but did I listen? We did the E-indictments joke back in 2005, and now it's about to become the official prog app.

E-indictments

'pelipsky was an actual sociological test subject for the glorious E-indictment App back in 1994 when Amerikkka Held-Hostage was a "good thing' just like MarfaStewart's homemade marshmallow recipe.

It is just unreality to see how this one little Ph.D. Sociological Test has grown to full Kolyma Status Satire as an E-Indictment App that must be installed on ALL comrade's smartypants phones.

Red Square, This app must have come out when 'pelipsky was trench digging in the Arctic Circle Zone and unable to log in for daily TPC SatireUpdates®. 'pelipsky apologizes for NOT KNOWING --- but 'pelipsky already knew E-Indictment App was in the works for ALL comrades.

Does that count toward quota of rocks moved?

Jackalopelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR 549...over n' app

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:Image

Everything we've made fun of here, the Xiden administration Dear Leader is doing.

Dearest Professor Lysenkomann,

There are many times in my ten-year tenure (if you'll pardon the rhyme thingy) at The Cube when I felt the same as you and admired those who could skillfully make fun of something so hideous. It was a rage against the machine, and I wanted to be able to do it because I did not want to give up.

I haven't given up but am not sure what to do next.

March 8, 2020 marks the day I quit smoking. I had no idea the Covid thing would ensue. I just decided that would be the day, and I knew I had to do it “Cold Turkey”.

Knowing I was antagonizing my body by depriving it of cigs, I have kept my agreement with myself and have found the process interesting. For example, I found that my body, almost as a separate entity, would ask me, “So, where is my cigarette?” I respond by telling my body it doesn't get one and never will again. My body responds by saying “If I don't get my cigarette I'll just make you think you can't breathe by cutting off your air supply.” My response? “Bring it!”

My philosophy was and is, “you created the habit so you can undo it.” You are guaranteed to win this battle, even though it may not seem so.

I'm different now and I don't know how to describe why. I'm just different. I'm probably more me, but, we'll see.

I love The Cube and our darling founder, Oleg. I met my now husband on The Cube back in 2010. It was my first marriage. I am most grateful to Oleg and his creation, as you can imagine. How can I leave?

This week I had been sensing something about my friend of thirty years, Rush Limbaugh, that he was on his way home. This morning we all found that he had passed.

Right now, I am uncomfortably numb.

Thanks, dear Professor, for providing me the forum to express this.

Love,
Pammie

Pamski! I understood you were off to gulag for posting links to obscure music videos (again). Good to see you again...

I don't see what's the fuss about. Life imitates art, yes. We should be honoured that we are being the model utopia everyone aspires and so emulates to be. Maybe thats why everybody copies us - if you can't beat us, join us. It's really that simple

Pammmieee!

So much has happened here in the Collective during your existential spa treatment for your own good. 'pelipsky hears, those Institutiunionized Spa Treatments are really good for getting your mind straight. Sounds like the treatment worked!!! 'pelipsky is overjoyed!

No one posts obscure musical videos for Collective Betterment better than you!!!

The only obscure musical video posted in your absence was this

but Party Comrades didn't really go for a grown up Elvis...Pammie, you could have posted it obscuralegally so much better. It's it just MANLY like Putin?? Like Trumputler?? That kind of comrade digging earth beside you, makes another human earth mover think he could make his own quota. !!!

sigh...

Kolyma Tales are on 'pelipsky's scattershot mind...and the Harris/Biden Polar Vortex has this Texazistanian feelin' the whole chill of Political Climate Change in lyrical obscuralegally form over on the Karaoke Side of the TPC dial. So glad to hear you are back in your own mind!! And smoke:FREE!!! Freedom ain't just fo'free like yo'lunch, y'know.forelocktugofNeo-Feudalism'pelipsky

To parody the virtual reality reality of Professor Lysenkoman - if that in fact IS his REALidentity.

'pelipsky asks the Professor,

Did AOC speak out of turn when she told Texazistan they were freezin' to death because Texazistan at 23% green energy wasn't GREENDEALT enough?? Or did your studies direct her mouth to utter those words?

Is it Prog On?? Prog Off??? Who can tell under interrogation??

'pelipsky
Russian Asset
#BR-549 over n' app

AOC might suggest that we should burrow into a compost heap to stay warm.
Right in line with The Party's hope for the future.

At the risk of getting another WHACK! from Pinkie, which will surely split my chest open again and kill me, I'm going to break with protocol here and share something about the real me, the person behind the avatar. I am deliberately posting it in an obscure location at the bottom of a thread in hopes that no one outside of Tractor Barn #2 will ever see it.

This entire post is PROG OFF.

On the night of January 16th (ironic because that's the title of a work by Ayn Rand), I suffered a heart attack.

At that time, Donald J. Trump was still the President of the United States. There was still hope for the country.

A few days later, surgeons performed a triple bypass on my heart. When I went under anesthesia, Donald J. Trump was still the President of the United States. When I woke up, he was not. Yes, the surgery was on January 20th.

For weeks, I eschewed any and all "news." I was vaguely aware that the office of the President of the United States was vacant, being occupied by an imposter, but avoided any sure knowledge of it in order to keep the blood pressure down on my like-new, still-fragile heart.

But everyone has to come back to the Real World someday. They don't let you stay in ICU, and then rehab, forever.

So that was my mood when I wrote the OP of this thread. I was just coming back to the Real World.

Physically, I'm doing well. There was no tissue damage to my heart -- all of it is still alive -- and my physical therapy is progressing more rapidly than expected. I am under some severe activity restrictions because my chest was split open, and if I do certain things (mostly involving using my arms), or if Pinkie's spade (it is NOT a shovel!) whacks in the wrong place, my chest will crack open again and I go straight back to the emergency room -- if I live. One of the nurses in rehab said that she'd actually seen it happen once. I'm being careful. Bones take months to fuse back together.

I've probably been given several more years on this orb.

But the disappointment over what happened -- actually, what DIDN'T happen -- while I was under the knife was overwhelming the night that I wrote my OP. There are times that I wish I HADN'T called 911 on the night of the Sixteenth: I could have just died in a snowbank, and wouldn't have to ever deal with the fact that my beloved country has now been taken over by Communists.

Oh, well. I DID make the call, I'm alive, and I'm going to have to deal with it.

I really, really appreciate the kind words from Pamalinsky -- and now, Pam, you know the REST of the story.

Whew! ... get well.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Enough goofing off, we have beet quotas to meet, and Commisarka Pinkie reviews the production records and that shovel is always in reach.

Mikhail, prog way off, if there's anything I can do, let me know. Speedy recovery.

Tomorrow, we celebrate our first month with Biden as " president ".
Hurray.
Hope to see you behind the tractor barn, where no doubt others in the Collective will be
observing the ..... ah.... joyous event.

PROG DEFINITELY OFF

Mikhail, our hearts go out to your heart. You're in my prayers.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Whew! ... get well.

[img]images/clipart/Prog_On.gif[/img]

Enough goofing off, we have beet quotas to meet, and Commisarka Pinkie reviews the production records and that shovel is always in reach.

What Ivan said about goofin' off.

That is one twisted kind of operation, Dr. Lysenkoman...but you already know that, Dr. L.

Your heart is improved...which means you will be back, just in a different condition.
Alway drop in just to say what the condition of your condition is in, Professor.

forelocktug,
'pelipsky

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Physically, I'm doing well. There was no tissue damage to my heart -- all of it is still alive -- and my physical therapy is progressing more rapidly than expected. I am under some severe activity restrictions because my chest was split open, and if I do certain things (mostly involving using my arms), ..... I'm being careful. Bones take months to fuse back together.

I've probably been given several more years on this orb.

But the disappointment over what happened -- actually, what DIDN'T happen -- while I was under the knife was overwhelming the night that I wrote my OP. There are times that I wish I HADN'T called 911 on the night of the Sixteenth: I could have just died in a snowbank, and wouldn't have to ever deal with the fact that my beloved country has now been taken over by Communists.

Oh, well. I DID make the call, I'm alive, and I'm going to have to deal with it.

Sugar, you sure have been through quite an ordeal. Heart surgery is a scary thing. You keep on being careful, take your time and let things heal up properly and you are going to be just fine. You will probably have more energy since you will have a nice healthy blood flow again. Come on by Clara's when you are feeling better and I will give you a bottle of my special smelling salts. It will clear up the vapors that ail you.

As far as the other nightmare that we all suffering in together, I knew how you felt with your OP before I knew 'the rest of the story'. After walking around in a daze for a few days, weeks, I'm really not sure how long, I went to whipping up my special smelling salts and now, I'm good. I'm good and I'm confident everything else will be good too. There are signs all around that 'you know, you know, the thing' works in mysterious ways.

One sign I have been watching is Mynamar. Did y'all know there has been a 'coup' going on there by the Mynamar military because of some allegations of 'cheating an election' and the country being taken over by an 'illegitimate' president? The 'media' and some of our politicians are on the side of Aung San Suu Kyi and claim the Mynamar military are the ones doing the coup. I am of the opinion that our military needs to take a lesson from the Mynamar military.

If you are wondering which side is actually guilty of a 'coup', maybe these will clear it up. Here are some pictures of Aung San Suu Kyi with some of her friends.

Mystery item No. 1

Mystery item No. 2

Mystery item No. 3

Comrade Lysenkomann: It is not my policy or intent to administer shovel whacks to those posting under Prog Off. That being said, please take it easy with yourself. I hope that under your present circumstances, you are part of some sort of collective tasked with pampering you and helping you with anything necessary that you shouldn't be doing just yet.

CubeStrong!

Dear Comrade Lysenkomann,

I wish you a good recovery, and much strength to you and your family in these difficult times.

I would like to give some comments on your completely understandable cynical mood.

Comrades, we are harvesting what was sown the past 30 - 60 years. Politics is just a sideshow. As a certain Unperson once said, "Politics is downstream from culture". Don't fret on it. Don't let it consume you. Biden is just a puppet. And as long as culture is not reconquered, even a hundred Trumps could not undo the madness of our times.

We must brace for the long fight. Here in Europe for example, the Identitarian movement explicitely puts its focus on "metapolitics", that is: on the fight for the cultural environment that enables politics. Without it, every politician is powerless. With it, you control everything.

Your house, your senate, your presidency: all are completely powerless if the large majority of people, the intellectual elites, the media and the culture in general oppose them. And the reverse is also true.

The coming 10 years will probably be very hard for people like us. But there is no other way. We must take it standing up, and start our long march through the institutions. Mocking the left through satire, refusing school indoctrination, convincing people -one at a time. "Live not by lies", as Solzhenitsyn said. It is the only way.

The tragedy is not that Biden might have won because of fraud. The tragedy is that he got more than ten votes. If the left had not won the culture wars, a figure like Biden wouldn't even be elected town fool.

All this just in the hope it will lift your spirits and put your focus on the the things that matter most. Which is certainly not politics!

I wish you a good convalescence,

Minitrue

Comrade Lysenkomann,

I am certainly glad you made that phone call from a snow bank. And never regret you had. For one thing, had you remained in that snow bank, they would've presented you as another Covid-19 victim and accused Trump of murdering you. So by staying alive you helped the world to retain a degree of sanity, and I'd like to think you'll continue to do so for many years to come.

Pamalinsky wrote:
There are many times in my ten-year tenure (if you'll pardon the rhyme thingy) at The Cube when I felt the same as you and admired those who could skillfully make fun of something so hideous. It was a rage against the machine, and I wanted to be able to do it because I did not want to give up.

I haven't given up but am not sure what to do next.

March 8, 2020 marks the day I quit smoking. I had no idea the Covid thing would ensue. I just decided that would be the day, and I knew I had to do it “Cold Turkey”.

Knowing I was antagonizing my body by depriving it of cigs, I have kept my agreement with myself and have found the process interesting. For example, I found that my body, almost as a separate entity, would ask me, “So, where is my cigarette?” I respond by telling my body it doesn't get one and never will again. My body responds by saying “If I don't get my cigarette I'll just make you think you can't breathe by cutting off your air supply.” My response? “Bring it!”

My philosophy was and is, “you created the habit so you can undo it.” You are guaranteed to win this battle, even though it may not seem so.

I'm different now and I don't know how to describe why. I'm just different. I'm probably more me, but, we'll see.

I love The Cube and our darling founder, Oleg. I met my now husband on The Cube back in 2010. It was my first marriage. I am most grateful to Oleg and his creation, as you can imagine. How can I leave?

This week I had been sensing something about my friend of thirty years, Rush Limbaugh, that he was on his way home. This morning we all found that he had passed.

Right now, I am uncomfortably numb.

Thanks, dear Professor, for providing me the forum to express this.

Love,
Pammie

Komrade Pammie,

I always LOVE hearing your TPC Love Story story. Happy endings make me....happy.

I wanted to also congratulate you on your almost year milestone of quitting smoking. Quitting smoking was one of the hardest things I ever did in my life. Being in the middle of it at the age of five because it was a cash crop didn't help. It's definitely something that is absorbed through the skin even if you don't smoke it. I still love the smell of cured tobacco. Kuddos to you which brings me to.......

Rush. No longer being able to hear that 'talent on loan from God' on the EIB (Excellence in Broadcasting) Network has left me with an empty lost feeling. After some event had taken place it was always comforting hearing Rush's take on it. I loved days that were nice to be outside doing things with my portable AM/FM radio listening to Rush. Some people leave a big hole when they leave............. : (

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:...everybody copies us...

The Babylon Bee is certainly taking a page from TPC:
https://babylonbee.com/news/journalists-cheer-as-jen-psaki-announces-the-gulags-will-be-run-by-a-woman-of-color
It is most reassuring to see our influence being effective

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Pamski! I understood you were off to gulag for posting links to obscure music videos (again). Good to see you again...
All I can think of these days is how confused I am about "science". And, getting rid of The Muppets, that's too much to bear. You always say the right thing to encourage us, so here is a video of what you expect from me.

PammieAlinsky,

It's like we can't get out of this Back to the Future back to go old 1985 with out Biff being King and married to a comrade's mother. It is just too surrealy real, like comin' after the Muppets?? Everything fun must be broken??

Are we to destroy something like puppets on a string in order to bring fun to the collective audience today, in order to divert newz attention on MSMDNC Muppets strung together in Xina are now our real political leaders?

It's like MSMDNC Projection protecting itself, by tossing Muppets under the bus to divert attention from each other's own Muppetry strings to Xina.

"(insert Muppet's Name) will Not Be Called a Muppet!!"