Human Rights Campaign Foundation renames body parts

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation has published a “Safer Sex for Trans Bodies” guide, and the folks at the foundation have decided to rename male and female genitalia.

It seems that women who were born female with "lady parts" are now said to have a "Front Hole," while trans-women who have had the "bottom" surgery are now proclaimed to have a vagina.

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation's guide also has tips on masturbation, a section titled, “SCREWING, SHAGGING OR MATTRESS DANCING,” and one on safe sex “without barriers.”

Here are two tweets by women who are now said to have "Front Holes" on this subject

HRCF.2.jpg

HRCF.3.jpg

I'm so confused. I either need a Jiffy Lobo™ , or a trip to a reeducation camp to understand this!

Jiffy_Lobo_Logo2.png

This whole "Nuts Without Borders" campaign smells like it's been pulled out of some male weirdo's vagina.

"Strapless?" It's like defining functioning legs as "crutchless." Or healthy teeth as "dentureless" - thus making deformity the norm and turning normalcy into a fringe idea.

This reminds me when, in my college days, my friends and I went hiking in the mountains of Georgia (the formerly Soviet Georgia) and saw a picturesque creek next to a deserted trail, with an inviting shallow pool of crystal-clear water. It was a hot day and we decided to go skinny-dipping.

Once we were in the water, a mixed group of tourists appeared on the trail. They were all staring at us and pointing fingers. With nothing else left to do, we started acting as if we were the norm and the tourists were the weirdos. We pointed our fingers at them and laughed, "Look, they wear pants! Haha!"

That is what this "Foundation" is doing as well, only they aren't joking.

On another note, what would they be doing if the Western technological civilization hadn't used fossil fuels to create synthetic materials for their dildos? And what will happen to them after they help to destroy this civilization and the world returns to the pre-industrial barbarism?

The Human Rights Campaign Foundation wrote:
Untitled-1.jpg
I think I know what THAT vagina monologue sounds like. It sounds like Eric Swalwell.

Red Square wrote:This whole "Nuts Without Borders" campaign smells like it's been pulled out of some male weirdo's vagina.

"Strapless?" It's like defining functioning legs as "crutchless." Or healthy teeth as "dentureless" - thus making deformity the norm and turning normalcy into a fringe idea.

This reminds me when, in my college days, my friends and I went hiking in the mountains of Georgia (the formerly Soviet Georgia) and saw a picturesque creek next to a deserted trail, with an inviting shallow pool of crystal-clear water. It was a hot day and we decided to go skinny-dipping.

Once we were in the water, a mixed group of tourists appeared on the trail. They were all staring at us and pointing fingers. With nothing else left to do, we started acting as if we were the norm and the tourists were the weirdos. We pointed our fingers at them and laughed, "Look, they wear pants! Haha!"

That is what this "Foundation" is doing as well, only they aren't joking.

[highlight=#FFFF00]On another note, what would they be doing if the Western technological civilization hadn't used fossil fuels to create synthetic materials for their dildos? And what will happen to them after they help to destroy this civilization and the world returns to the pre-industrial barbarism?[/highlight]

Comrade Square,

This is why our Sex Organ Recycling Effort (SORE) is so progressive!

CC
(used squirrel parts for sale or rent)

'pelipsky ponders...comrades, are we truly so far out...that we're on our way back in?

Watch out, Comrades! Incoming...

Jackalopelipsky
#BR 549

Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Square,

CC
Is this what is known as spreading the nuts around?

RedDiaperette wrote:
Captain Craptek wrote:
Comrade Square,

CC
Is this what is known as spreading the nuts around?

Yes. It's painful - but necessary!

Red Square wrote: On another note, what would they be doing if the Western technological civilization hadn't used fossil fuels to create synthetic materials for their dildos? And what will happen to them after they help to destroy this civilization and the world returns to the pre-industrial barbarism?
Horker Tusks....

[img]/images/various_uploads/Dude_Nomenclature_Vagina.jpg[/img]

[img]/images/various_uploads/Distracted_Boyfriend_Meme_Two_Girls.jpg[/img]