Honoring Che Guevara

Today, 43 years ago, the progressive leader Che Guevara was murdered by US backed operatives. This savage execution marked not only the end of a glorious era, but also the beginning of massive profits by t-shirt sellers everywhere. Let us observe the untimely death of Comrade Guevara by a moment of silence, followed by the purchase of at least one of the many Che t-shirts in the People's Dry Goods Store.

che_guevara_che_heart_tyranny_poster.jpg

My favorite memory of Che is when he came to my village when I was just almost four years old. He demanded all to come and witness revolutionary justice and then he started shooting people. He gave me a cartridge casing that was still warm, because I was a good little boy who denounced my father for profiteering.

*sniff* What a heartwarming tale of Revolutionary Justice. Do you still have that cartridge casing? Such a glorious gift from such a noble leader. I see the lessons you learned that day has inspired you to give all to The Party, right down to your entire body. Shall I pour an extra shot of vodka into your jar, in honor of Che today?

This is indeed, a most sad day. Who else can compare to comrade Che? Well, OK, perhaps Mao, but that is all. Che was loyal and hardworking, doing all he could do to further the cause of communism around the world, and look what he got for his work?! Amerikan justice . . . probably on American's Most Wanted or some such foolishness? I feel so badly now, that I will be forced to spend a small part of my dwindling stimuli money on another Che t-shirt.
7.62, let me pour Ivan a shot. I have, yes, there it is, just a wee few drops of Diva Premium left and yes, here we go Ivan! Enjoy!!

umm, should he have turned brown???

Does anyone have any bleach?!!

Wearing a Che shirt shows that you are part of the same freethinking group that wears the exact same Che shirt. You set yourself apart from the bland crowd that way. Mmmmm.... Ivan should not have turned brown. Let's try some of this stuff... oh my. I've never seen him turn that shade of greenish black before.

Yes, those tshirts are so "in". Here is a most celebrity that we never heard of don't know and he is wearing one to show up. Isn't that nice!

I wonder if perhaps Ivan has just had too much drink? I think he has a problem holding his liquor (in more ways than one). Well, this is obviously your fault, 7.62, so you are in charge of getting him revived sober.

<*Glubbluflub*> That's turpentine, you idiots! <*Gurgle-pop-sput*>

Comrade Colonel 7.62,

It is now known that the People's Hero Che was ruthelessly murdered by the Tea Party. After all it has come out that the Tea Party was responsible for shooting the student protesters at Kent State.

https://dougpowers.com/2010/10/05/msm-lib-assclown-of-the-day-tea-party-types-shot-kent-state-students-in-1970-or-something-like-that/

What the Che is this?

This comrade has already been raised to immortality along with Marcus Brutus!

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Colonel 7.62,

It is now known that the People's Hero Che was ruthelessly murdered by the Tea Party. After all it has come out that the Tea Party was responsible for shooting the student protesters at Kent State.

https://dougpowers.com/2010/10/05/msm-lib-assclown-of-the-day-tea-party-types-shot-kent-state-students-in-1970-or-something-like-that/
Merely plant the seeds of "truth" today and tomorrow with proper indoctrination and regurgitation by the state-run media the quotations magically melt away! Truth sets itself free! All hail the Godstate!

I took an extra moment of silence today and proudly where a red ribbon on my shirt.

Image Yah know... this is the one spot where I cannot play the game. This man sickens me. Hell cannot be hot enough for him. I think Hitler has a better chance of redemption than he simply because truth is told about Hitler.

Proletarian Robot wrote:Comrade Colonel 7.62,

I had hopes to keep that a secret. Oh well. The Central Party located in the DC Collective has never been able to keep mum as it where.
Here's to new concept in Politics. No Politicians, just the swine people.
I have heard that Che is considering a Lawsuit for all those that use his image without his permission. I have heard he considers it a 'grave' offense to his persona, real or imagined.
He's Dead set on making his bones over the issue.
Ahhh. Well more turpentine please and throw in an extra potato or beet if you will.
That is an odd brown color.
Rust anyone?

Here is a wordless image, honoring Che, of course, and don't forget, you saw it first, here on the Cube.

This is excellent Comrade Leninka! As even Krazy Karl knows we must have our cash. Why should we lie anymore comrades? Even Macy's has our glorious Red Star on their shopping bags. This is the Third Way comrades, where our glorious ideology is accepted by the kapitalists and then we can finally create glorious factories in the USSA like those in China and put all the proles in work kamps extremly favorable and humane collective working conditions. As Comrade Obama said it is now the USSA's turn to be the peoples workers of the world.There is nothing to set one's day off right like a trip down Che' lane, and while were at it let's not forget our other People's Hero's of the glorious 60's...Image

This is the way I remember him best......He never looked better

El Presidente LOVES Che!

The glorious thing about Che's image is that as soon as my eyes come upon one of the drones who wear it I can immediately identify that person as a cliched, unthinking, wannabe "useful idiot" progressive. Che's image is the Scarlet Letter of the idiot enlightened left. I immediately break out in open laughter praise when I observe someone wearing his unfresh original image.

Viva la Prince and the Revolucion.

How glorious it is to see Carlos Santana wearing the image of a man who banned the people of (Cooba) from listening to........Carlos Santana.

Che wearing a ROLEX!

Comrade Leninka,
Excellent idea, the Ministry of NeoProxies is now working the Ministry of Truth to combine two well known exemplary progressives into one big cash cow excellent piece of propaganda to further the Party's needs.

CheCapitalistCashCow1_edited-1.jpg

IMAGINE-thhhhhhhh!

John Vladimir Lemon wrote:Imagine there's no Mansions
It's easy if you fry
No ghetto projects below us
In every neighborhood Section 8
Imagine all the pets
Living for our o.k.

Imagine there's no continents
It isn't hard to sniff glue
Nothing melting polar ice caps
And lots of unicorns too
Imagine all of Pangaea
Living life on Government Cheese

You may say that I'm a schemer
But I'm not the only One
I hope someday we can pimp you
And the proles will be ho's to The One

Imagine no home repossessions
Acorn will help you live in tin cans
No need for private enterprise or do-it-yourself mechanics
My 20 Rolls Royce's need gold oil pans
Imagine all the pets
Sharing all their toys

But I'm not the only One

If only our own Revolutionary, Dear Leader Obama, would adopt some of the tactics used by Che, namely murder in the name of the Peoples Revolution, we'd move faster towards Utopia!

Frau P, is that the fabled Black Magik Woman accompanying the oppressed brown man, Santana?! Lord knows America has been completely unjust to him.

Comrade Whoopie, your image is surely worthy a 3 year run in any Greenwich Village Art House. One could only imagine the espresso fueled conversation that could take place under such art!

El Presidente, such lady hind parts gratuitousness is what we need more of! No seriously, is there a peoplesxxxcube?

Groucho Marxist, your ribbon proves once and for all that you really care.

Most Equal Red Cock-a-doodle-doo, lets not forget Che Jeremy who all of us men folk learned a thing or two.

Che Jeremy copy.jpg

El Presidente wrote:Che-ching.

BaDaBing! Lydia Guevara! Che's granddaughter ... she is a Vegan though (means she doesn't swallow).

Igor Von Yugo wrote:IMAGINE-thhhhhhhh!

John Vladimir Lemon wrote:Imagine there's no Mansions
It's easy if you fry
No ghetto projects below us
In every neighborhood Section 8
Imagine all the pets
Living for our o.k.

Imagine there's no continents
It isn't hard to sniff glue
Nothing melting polar ice caps
And lots of unicorns too
Imagine all of Pangaea
Living life on Government Cheese

But I'm not the only One

Imagine no home repossessions
Acorn will help you live in tin cans
No need for private enterprise or do-it-yourself mechanics
My 20 Rolls Royce's need gold oil pans
Imagine all the pets
Sharing all their toys

But I'm not the only One

Most equal Comrade, found this little re-distributed prayer that could come in handy for this glorious holiday.

Obama is my Shepherd; I shall not want.
He driveth me from my green pastures:
He leadeth me beside the oiled waters.
He restoreth my unemployment:
He leadeth me in the paths of progressiveness for His name' sake.

Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,
I will fear no evil: For Obama art with me;
Thy Axelrod and thy staff, they comfort me.
Thou stealest food from my table before me and bow in the presence of mine enemies;
Thou annointest my borders with illegals; My land runneth over.

Surely drug cartels and beheadings shall follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the House of Obama forever.

darski wrote:Image Yah know... this is the one spot where I cannot play the game. This man sickens me. Hell cannot be hot enough for him. I think Hitler has a better chance of redemption than he simply because truth is told about Hitler.
Alois Shickelgruber Jr. changed his name at 40 to Adolph Hitler. The town he was born in Austria was converted to a heavy artillery practice range and totally destroyed records and all. He was a bicycle message carrier in WW1. Retroactively awarded the iron cross for bicycle bravery. He was the bastard son of a Jew. This might explain part of his personal animosity toward that group.He did not comprehend the benefits of collectivity.

Further Honor for Che,

Are not all the eating establishments in France called Che and their name?

The entire nation repeats his name on a daily basis!

Speaking of that, wee have a Comrade here at the Cube who is in hiding at the moment named "Che Gourmet."

Comrades,

Today I bought a brand new Che vrolet in honor of Che. It was for the children of course.

I remain,
Dr. Chicago