Hillary's place in Trump administration

Dear Cube Comrades,

Let's encourage our new administration to appoint our beloved and in no way responsible for her own loss Hillary to a very important post. She simply MUST be appointed as ambassador to Libya.

We should move the embassy to Benghazi, as it is now - because of a youtube video - the most recognizable place in Libya.

Her experience at the State Department will surely be of value as she communicates with them from her new post.

I'm sure my Comrades can create great memes and posters on this subject.

Your always,Naglaya Morda

Most Americans would rather she be appointed ambassador to Leavenworth.

May I recommend her as the first US ambassador to the South Pole?
Full time residency requirement, no communication gear.

GC out

The totally cute [color=#C0392B]General Confusion[/color] wrote:May I recommend her as the first US ambassador to the South Pole?

GC out
Hillary loves it there!

Image .

Comrade Putout wrote:
The totally cute [color=#C0392B]General Confusion[/color] wrote:May I recommend her as the first US ambassador to the South Pole?

GC out
Hillary loves it there! _< hillary-at-south-pole > < general-confusion-cube >
jawohl !
all the more because of . . . . . _this guy ‒ the globally known, historic, iconic (guess who?) ! :

Lenin_Pole_of_Inaccessibility_2007_01_(600).jpg
Bad eyes? Not sure? Null problemo! just shovel-out the Mystery!

Mystery item No. 1

I denounce Comrade Dummkopf!

According to the obviously Fotochopped pictures he has supplied above, there is MORE schnow at the South Pole than there was in 1958. His series of fotos clearly show a Progressive (!) buildup of snow at the Glorious Motherland Research Station to the point where everything is now covered up, except the Glorious statue.

This is impossibilkt. Everyone knows that the Ice and Schnow have been rapidly melting in Antarctika because of the Global Warminsk.

I demand a Show Trial for Comrade Dummkopf immediately for Thoughtcrime, Distribution of Propaganda, and General Hooliganism.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Comrade Putout wrote:

GC out
Hillary loves it there! _< hillary-at-south-pole > < general-confusion-cube >
jawohl !
all the more because of . . . . . _this guy ‒ the globally known, historic, iconic (guess who?) ! :

The attachment Lenin_Pole_of_Inaccessibility_2007_01_(600).jpg is no longer available
Bad eyes? Not sure? Null problemo! just shovel-out the Mystery!

Mystery item No. 1

Notice Comrade Lenin has rotated 90 deg. LEFT since arrival at pole. This is good.

Comrade-1.jpg

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:I denounce Comrade Dummkopf!

According to the obviously Fotochopped pictures he has supplied above, there is MORE schnow at the South Pole than there was in 1958. His series of fotos clearly show a Progressive (!) buildup of snow at the Glorious Motherland Research Station to the point where everything is now covered up, except the Glorious statue.

This is impossibilkt. Everyone knows that the Ice and Schnow have been rapidly melting in Antarctika because of the Global Warminsk.

I demand a Show Trial for Comrade Dummkopf immediately for Thoughtcrime, Distribution of Propaganda, and General Hooliganism.
HALT! halt, halt, halt, halt, halt.

This ‒ MORE schnow @ Lenin in 2008 than in 1958 ‒ is a brilliant opservation, and akshually even a snow blinded penguin can see that.

Then conclusio: Global Warminsk, Eis and Schnow rapidly melting in Antarctika, ergo contradictio!
Brilliant again ‒ Aristotelian sylogisms @ work! Pure Science!
yet ‒ stop, stop, stop!

Here vee haff an extplanation, full sciency :

1) The most melting goes on, indeed, in the ARCTIC, at the Northern end of Earth's axis (EX).
2) The resulting sludge slips, along EX, down to the Southern end of EX, i. e. to ANTARCTICA.
3) The amassing of sludge ‒ et consequentiam, Schnow and Eis ‒ is TEMPORARY! When ARCTIC is pooff, then sludge is pooff.
4) So, when ARCTIC is no Schnow (summer 2017!), then Lenin is no sludge ‒ and Glorious Motherland Research Station is explicit, again!

While my Dummkopf is, I admit, full of Kube-relevant sins ‒ Fotochopps unartistically, annoys with umlauts, says nonsense with no sense inside ‒ a Show Trial is, no doubt, dialectically adjustified. But not for un-Leninistic ClimaThink and Melting Khooliganism, oh no!

What's there to think about? The North Pole is at the top, Antarctica is at the bottom, so of course everything slides from the top to the bottom. Hence the excessive accumulation of that white stuff. Duh!

I hope they glued the Lenin statue with super-strong industrial glue to the surface, so it doesn't get detached under its own weight and fly into space through the ozone hole. As we know, the ozone layer over the South Pole has been completely destroyed by capitalism and hair spray. Thank you much, HUMANS!

Captain Craptek wrote:Notice Comrade Lenin has rotated 90 deg. LEFT since arrival at pole. This is good.

tmp.png
Shock!
Look at Lenin, see : yay! 90, LEFT!
Look again, through Dummkopf eyes : Himmeleherrgott! 90, RIGHT!

But then, did a half-circle, that is 180, around Glorious Motherland Research Station.
Look again, like "from behind", through Dummkopf eyes : yay! 90, LEFT! all hunky-dory, phew...

Must be some Nature Law in this, like :
If Left tilt looks suspicious, turn sumptin by 180 (e. g. stand on your head, or turn the portrait of Vladimir Ilyich on your desk upside down, etc.). Then look again. yay! got better!

Red Square wrote:... I hope they glued the Lenin statue with super-strong industrial glue to the surface ...
Now wait for, uh, GMU laying claim on Southern POI ‒ exactly the spot where gilded Vladimir peeps towards ozone ‒ on the pretext of some "GMU conducted Meteo-Climato-Logical research".

In a jiffy, GMU experts detect that "super-strong industrial glue" ‒ Red Square's words! ‒ on the surface. Whaddya think happens next? ah?

Captain Craptek wrote:Notice Comrade Lenin has rotated 90 deg. LEFT since arrival at pole. This is good.
Once again, you eggheads are wrong with your science.

First of all, don't you know that at the South Pole left and right cease to exist? There is no other direction but up. That's why Lenin was installed there quite appropriately. He's neither left nor right, but the ABSOLUTE TRUTH!

Second of all, the Earth rotates around its axis, so of course the monument rotates with it. Just stop thinking for a moment and you'll understand.

It's a shame none of you technical geniuses have come up with a power generator that would make electricity by attaching a rope to the statue and use the pull to produce electricity. That would be a perpetual motion machine of Communism if there was one.

Red Square wrote:
Once again, you eggheads ...
First of all ...
Second of all ...
... you technical geniuses ...
... ... a rope to the statue ... produce electricity ... perpetual motion machine of Communism ...
Comrade, here vee haff serious Marxmas (Weihnachten), and there you give me a Lachkrampf (zhe German variant of ROFLMAO).

I have a few words ‒ just a few words ‒ to contribute.
But now ‒ progressing to Marxmas.
I vill be back : ______________________________(and : Happy you-know-what, all Comrades!)
back :
Other time, other place, I actually had a tech-vision ‒ for green, sustainable, Global Communist electrification.
And, mostest important ‒ it was a nauchnaya vision, i. e. based on science, here: 99% consensual Newtono-Einsteinism.

What : Capturing Solar Power (SOP) 24/7/365, by a gigantic MOVABLE SOP-complex (SOPCO) of giga-tera receptacle apparata.
How : SOPCO would simply track the movement of Sun (to have it always perpendicularly over the center of SOPCO), while moving on Global SOPCO-rails, or even levitating.
That is : seen from the Sun, SOPCO is fixed (while our Globe rotates madly underneath). And seen from Earth, SOPCO rattles ruthlessly around our planet. Relativity, 200%.
Bonus : SOPCO on the (sustained!) move generates a colossal air-turbulence. So, it's only natural to load on the SOPCO-platform also arrays of wind-turbines, reaching up into the stratosphere.

Now : Transmission of all that electricity, generated on the run, to the Global Community ‒ how? Duh, simple : by telepatelectrism. A combination of telepathy and electricity conduction. Think of a global net of talented telepath-electricians (1 per acre), transmitting electro-streams via telepathy into metropoles and all corners of our world.
When I think of all those jobs jobs jobs... shock troops for SOPCO construction, battalions for maintenance, armies of telepatelectrixperts... (It sometimes seems like there will be nobody to actually use all that electricity ‒ all humans busy, round the clock, with SOPCO operation ; but that's not the point ‒ 24/7/365 production is the point!)

My green-tinged friends (alias: near all my friends), when I rolled out my vision, they made those ominuous gestures, using a troika consisting of a forefinger + forehead + knock, knock, ...
So, somewhat concerned (it's Germany here, Deep Green) to land in a sharashka (so familiar to our Comrade Chief Designer) or, Marx forbid, even a psikhushka, I kept all that since then under wraps.

Sure, SOPCO lacks the stunning simplicity of Red Square's rope-around-rotating-axis-cum-Ilyich.
But then ‒ there is simplicity, yet there is also Rube Goldberg, korrekt?
(and long-term, simplicity of course rules! viva Ockham!)

in memoriam Rube Goldberg : .........(The Great Stimulus Machine, Mr. Genn (of NRO), July 2010)
Obama_2010_07_The_Great_Stimulus_Machine_(600).jpg

If Ambassador to Libya not work out for our mighty MTE, what difference would make?