Governor Andrew Cuomo gets kinky!

In one of the more bizarre stories to come out of the coronavirus crisis social media this week were rumors claiming that the governor of New York, Andrew Cuomo, has pierced nipples.

Andrew Cuomo1.jpg

The rumors stem from a March 27 event at a makeshift hospital set up by the National Guard in New York City, where the Democrat governor's nipples were not only visible through his shirt, but also appeared to be sporting barbell nipple rings.

Photos from Getty Images prove the images were not photoshopped, as many initially speculated.

Andrew Cuomo2.jpg

Please!

I am a snowflake in these matters and consider myself triggered.

I think he and Barney Frank use the same personal stylist.

Today we are all Super Freaks in equality.

I have a difficult time imagining anything I am less interested in than Andrew Cuomo's nipples.

Just sayin',

Red Salmon

Red Salmon wrote:I have a difficult time imagining anything I am less interested in than Andrew Cuomo's nipples.

You beat me to it, Comrade. You beat me to it.

- SK

Red Salmon wrote:I have a difficult time imagining anything I am less interested in than Andrew Cuomo's nipples.

Just sayin',

Red Salmon

I posted about this as there is a growing call to draft Andrew Cuomo to run for president in 2020 which gives the Photoshop savvy contributors on this site time to think of possible pics to post.

Not Interested?

Most esteemed comrades, have we not experienced rulership of super freaks and the hardship they impose on the beet tending kollective?

Is Comrade Antonio Salazarinsky's post not another Obama make-work reflective road sign to economic disaster as a work in progress?

These reflective signs cost a lot to the kollective. But, a sign is useless if komrades don't read and obey their warnings.

forelock tug,
Jackalopelipsky
Russian Agent
#BR 549
with love, xxx

Ye Gads. Those are indeed itty bitty man titties. Or moobs, man-boobs. Mooters? And I hear Cuomo is dog -whistling to his White Supremacist base...