Feet of Flames People's Meme

I posted a video of a flaming protester the other day on Facebook that I put to music, but Facebook has detected a possible copyright infringement and lowered the music track volume, while bringing up the overall screaming. The result is bizarre and cognitive-dissonance-shial.

Springsteen's "I'm on Fire" might have been a better choice for background music.

[OUT OF CHARACTER]

Comrade Red Square,

From a comrade of a similar age, the FB post with Benny Hill music is spot-on correct.

May-be a few millennials will get it.

but moar cowbell might be right

Benny Hill motif iz pyerfyekt.

Yet another Feet-o-Flames companion, the classic:

(the thing.. you know, the the.... the thing.. the real thing is
Julius Fučík's Vjezd gladiátorů = Entry Of The Gladiators)
[/indentr][/indentr][/indentr][/indentr]

I am partial to country so I like the Cotten Eye Joe version.

Job interview, some day in the far distant future, this guy is going to be hit between the eyes with

"...tell us about a time when something you did made a difference..."

(Spoiler: Anything that starts with "Dude, one time I dropped this molotov, and, like the video went viral, Brah!..." That response and any subsequent statements will be unacceptable.)

(Spoiler: Anything that starts with "Dude, one time I dropped this molotov, and, like the video went viral, Brah!..." That response and any subsequent statements will be unacceptable.)

Comrade, you underestimate the ability of Higher Education's™ Educator™ recruitment programs. This video evidence is a resume enhancer. This man will likely be a Law™ professor by the end of the year.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... This man will likely be a Law™ professor by the end of the year.
Professor of law? Those guys can do anything....Image

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: Professor of law? Those guys can do anything....Image
Including claiming to be a professor when only an adjunct lecturer.

RedDiaperette wrote:
Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: Professor of law? Those guys can do anything....Image
Including claiming to be a professor when only an adjunct lecturer.

See?? @@

Ivan was right! Which is why he IS the Ambassador To Texazistan.

Great catmouththink, RD.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky