Experts: We're running out of Russian speaking countries

[img]/images/various_uploads/Map_Vodka_Putinka_600.jpg[/img]

Impeachment hero Adam Schiff, who will be remembered for weeks to come, read the articles of impeachment against rogue president Donald J Trump yesterday. After spending two years investigating and insisting upon collusion between Russia and the Trump administration to overthrow the 2016 presidential election, Schiff dramatically called the president to account in Article I of the articles of impeachment:

“…Using the powers of his high office, President Trump solicited the interference of a foreign government, Ukraine, in the 2020 United States Presidential election. He did so through a scheme or course of conduct that included soliciting the Government of Ukraine to publicly announce investigations that would benefit his reelection, harm the election prospects of a political opponent, and influence the 2020 United States Presidential election to his advantage…”

This is the strongest case for impeachment since President Johnson was accused of sowing seeds of disrespect for Congress. This is indeed, finally, the bombshell that spells the beginning of the end of the Trump presidency! All this time, Trump and his henchmen have been strategizing to defend against accusations of Russian collusion in the 2016 election only to be accused of Ukrainian collusion in overthrowing the 2020 election. Trump may think he's clever, but he's been outfoxed by those cleverer Democrats.

As surely as this impeachment means doom for the Trump administration, it does pose a problem for Democrats if Trump manages to evade justice in the Senate trial. In a brief moment of lucidity, Nancy Pelosi confided that she was running out of Russian speaking countries to blame for Trump's political success.

Dr. Konstantin Ivanov, head of the Department of Russian and Slavic Studies at the University of Arizona agrees. "The Democrats have already exhausted theoretical possibilities with Russia and have little left to blame on Ukraine. I think they will have to blame Belarus after a Trump win in 2020. But if two years of investigating Belorussian collusion turns up nothing, then whom will they blame, Moldova? How many Democrats have even heard of Moldova?”

Child prophet and newly canonized environmental saint Greta Thunberg agrees. "If we don't start investing in renewable Russian speaking countries now, we may run out of countries to blame for Trump's successes in just ten years, maybe less." Pausing to glare, she added, "Some people may disagree. How dare they!"

Elizabeth Warren is already on the war path and has made the potential shortage a centerpiece of her presidential campaign. "I'm proposing a 70% tax on the wealthiest Americans to create more Russian speaking countries for as long as there are Republicans to accuse of collusion. We must join together to save this land sacred to my indigenous ancestors."

In a news conference held in the Kremlin, Putin expressed his approval of Democrat plans for more Russian speaking countries. "I would welcome a Democrat administration. Even if their backward economic policies are identical to those we have discarded, I would be willing to share our culture with as many nations as need our help and ask for it."

Glorious Belarus stands at the ready. I shall dispatch The People's Inhalant to our comrades in the USSA's embassy.

Comrades,
Can we at least insist that Comrade Bernie deliver his inaugural speech in Russian? I hear that he has an entertaining Moscovian accent. Please pass this request to the Shadow Kremlin for consideration—my burn phone no longer works.
.Image

My inside sources, (Comrade Ben Wackinoff) tells me Schiff is a Russian. A dirty low down stinking Commie RUSSIAN!!

'pelipsky hasn't run this by the Ambassador yet...but 'pelipsky is pretty sure that Ivan THE Stakhanovets Ambassador to Texazistan just might be interested in inviting Trumpachev to do some colludin' in Texazistan.

The People's Pecan Orchard #6 and Tractor Barn #2 just may have some board positions available for some cash launderin' and colludin'.

But, then, it's up to the Ambassador to say fer sure.

'pelipsky

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:My inside sources, (Comrade Ben Wackinoff) tells me Schiff is a Russian. A dirty low down stinking Commie RUSSIAN!!
From Wikipedia article on Adam Schiff:

From 1987 to 1993, he was an Assistant United States Attorney in the Office of the United States Attorney for the Central District of California.[6] While in this position, Schiff came to public attention when he prosecuted the case against Richard Miller, a former FBI agent who was convicted of spying for the Soviet Union.[7] The first trial resulted in a hung jury; the second trial resulted in a conviction that was overturned on appeal.[8] Miller was convicted in a third trial.[9]

History repeats as a farce.

What a talented prosecutor. Won't be surprised if the first two attempts failed due to his compulsive and incessant lying.

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:"If we don't start investing in renewable Russian speaking countries now, we may run out of countries to blame for Trump's successes in just ten years, maybe less."

May I recommend Bulgaria? It's not exactly Russian, but close enough. It uses the same Cyryllic alphabet and has the reputation of being Russia's little brother.

AN OLD SOVIET JOKE:

There once was an international scientific conference on the subject of elephants.

A Russian delegate gave a speech titled, "Russia is the Motherland of the elefant."

A Bulgarian delegate gave a speech titled, "The Bulgarian elefant is the little brother of the Russian elefant."

Red Square wrote:
Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:"If we don't start investing in renewable Russian speaking countries now, we may run out of countries to blame for Trump's successes in just ten years, maybe less."

May I recommend Bulgaria? It's not exactly Russian, but close enough. It uses the same Cyryllic alphabet and has the reputation of being Russia's little brother.

AN OLD SOVIET JOKE:

There once was an international scientific conference on the subject of elephants.

A Russian delegate gave a speech titled, "Russia is the Motherland of the elefant."

A Bulgarian delegate gave a speech titled, "The Bulgarian elefant is the little brother of the Russian elefant."
In real life, we did have a Russian woman visit our church several years ago at about the same time a Bulgarian woman was also attending. I began to explain to the Russian woman about the People's Cube and she was already smirking knowingly when I had only gotten to the "all sides are red" part. She needed no further explanation. I told her we had a Bulgarian in our congregation, and asked which language they would be likely to speak if they met. She said that when Russians and Bulgarians meet, they usually speak English. Was she just pointing out the elefant in the room?

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:She said that when Russians and Bulgarians meet, they usually speak English. Was she just pointing out the elefant in the room?
When I read Bulgarian, I can understand 50%-60% of the meaning. But spoken language is harder to understand. The same with Czech or Polish, only their pronunciatiuon is even harder to make out. At least Burgarians and other Balcan Slavs have more recognizable sounds.

And Poles, Czechs, and Slovaks use the Roman alphabet, but had to adopt it to the specific Slavic consonants by using a bunch of conjoined letters just to express one sound. That's why it may seem that their words are an incomprehensible series of consonants with no vowels - while in fact, the pronunciation is a lot simpler. It's just that their reading rules are very different from the English rules.

Dziewczyna is pronounced as jevchEEna and means "girl."

At least Russian or Ukrainian names get transliterated and are easier to say in English, while the Roman-alphabet-based Polish names always get botched.

Hence this Polish joke:

A Polish guy goes to the eye doctor. The bottom line of the eye chart has the letters:
C Z Y N Q S T A S Z.
The optometrist asks, "Can you read this?"
"Read it?" the Pole says, "I know the guy!"

There's a funny article on this subject on a Polish-American website.

The 9 Most Unpronounceable Words in Polish

Here's how Brooklyn, NY voted in 2016. The red areas mostly coincide with Russian-speaking areas. Brighton Beach in the south qualifies as a Russian-speaking country.

Брооклын.jpg

Don't believe the lies! If Hillary were president we'd all be speaking Russian by now!

It's never too late to vote Hillary!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:Experts: We're running out of Russian speaking countries

They must be looking at the wrong map.

[img]/images/various_uploads/World_Map_Woman_Butt.jpg[/img]

Or they're just not looking hard enough. Maybe we should ask this Geography teacher to give them a presentation.

Globes.jpg

There is a escasez que crece rápidamente of English as well. Still, we can be comforted that there is no shortage of People's Mexican or People's Moonspeak.

Now the whole world at that time had one language and a common speech. As people moved outward,they found a new place in America and settled there.

They said to each other, “Come, let us build, and build well.” They used brick and stone, and tar and lime for mortar. Having done this then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a civilization, so that, honoring the example of our forefathers, we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

But somebody forgot to bar the door, and the liberals came to see the civilization the people were building. The liberals said, “As one people speaking the same language they will do this, so that nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them; nay, not even walking on the moon. Come, let us open the borders, letting in anybody who shows up, and teach their children in diverse languages to avoid cultural imperialiasm, and confusing their one language so they will not understand each other. And those immigrants shall vote Democratic for 200 years.”

P.P. Gogol wrote:There is a escasez que crece rápidamente of English as well. Still, we can be comforted that there is no shortage of People's Mexican or People's Moonspeak.

Moonspeak.png
Now the whole world at that time had one language and a common speech. As people moved outward,they found a new place in America and settled there.

They said to each other, “Come, let us build, and build well.” They used brick and stone, and tar and lime for mortar. Having done this then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a civilization, so that, honoring the example of our forefathers, we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

But somebody forgot to bar the door, and the liberals came to see the civilization the people were building. The liberals said, “As one people speaking the same language they will do this, so that nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them; nay, not even walking on the moon. Come, let us open the borders, letting in anybody who shows up, and teach their children in diverse languages to avoid cultural imperialiasm, and confusing their one language so they will not understand each other. And those immigrants shall vote Democratic for 200 years.”

that makes total coherent sense out of the chaos of the mythical horned rodent's mind. The rainbow flag enters the prism coagulator from the uncharted dark side of the Moon to become focused like a beam of light towards the originating light source. The physics is undeniable.

Just mythical horned rodent mind blowing, sir.

Your lecture was most insightful, P.P. Gogol.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky

P.P. Gogol wrote:
The lunatic is on the grass...

Where have I seen those Schiff/Pelosi/Sanders/AOC/Biden eyes before?

applewhite-1024x675.jpg