Every Terrible Liberal Stereotype in One Handy Video

Prog off. Someone please mirror this. L. M. A. O.

Does your local democrat party have idiotic campaign material?

Prog on<drool>

The tasteful music just tops it off. I honestly cannot believe this is real....

AND LOOK! EVERY SLOGAN:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

eyebrow.jpg
As Democrats, we follow our dear Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, in believing in equal, fully government funded, access to Botox for everyone - in my case, I was never happy with my left eyebrow, and now I'm a male model in my spare time!

SovietPineCone - our Editor fir the Rich has a convenient tool to embed YouTube videos. See how I edited your posts. You'll do well if you emulate your leadership in the future.

SovietPineCone wrote:Does your local democrat party have idiotic campaign material?

I'll raise your idiotic with outright insane. Ever wonder where your democrats come from?

Red Square wrote:SovietPineCone - our Editor fir the Rich has a convenient tool to embed YouTube videos. See how I edited your posts. You'll do well if you emulate your leadership in the future.
Thank you Comrade. I am still trying to get used to the editor. Re-education center did not fully brief me on all of the people's technological tools. I will use this feature in the future!

Corporeal Whinny wrote:
I'll raise your idiotic with outright insane. Ever wonder where your democrats come from?
Prog Off: Oh dear lord...
Prog on:The slogans... they are so glorious when chanted over and over and over for endless blocks of time. The people's union understands the beauty of hundreds (if not BILLLIONS) of shrill, angry voices grating the eardrums of kapialist pig-dogs like sharp shovels on dry cement.

R.O.C.K. in the USSA wrote: As Democrats, we follow our dear Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi, in believing in equal access to Botox for everyone - in my case, I was never happy with my left eyebrow, and now I'm a male model in my spare time!
Comrade! I did not notice the seemingly permanent state of our state official's eyebrow. I am glad that you have decoded liberal dog whistle (that conservatives would have surely interpreted incorrectly), demonstrating that the bacteria in his face is for equality, not to simply enhance the size of his head! Also, I did not realize that the honorable Pelosi had approved kapitalist botox injections for party member enhancement. I will promptly have some injected into brain. Bigger is better, even if it is swelling based on mild infection!!!

tha rawk.jpg

If ya smelllllllllllllllllla....the crock we're cooking!

he did have "The Peoples Elbow", after all.

"Making better lives for all. Not just the privileged few."

You gotta love it. Their song always remains the same.

"Go forth!"

Spread the good news.

Meanwhile they destroy everything that civilization depends on.