Draw Mohammed Day (Please Avoid)

Comrades, I wish to warn you about a despicable blog that is encouraging "Draw Mohammed Day". Please avoid this site and do not involve yourself in such unenlightened activity. Below is an example of the objectionable material that can result. I know that our faithful comrades here would be loathe to participate but I felt the need to warn new converts to the collective. The site to avoid is Urban Infidel. We must never mention it again. I am heading to Jiffy Lobo directly after finishing this post to cleanse my mind.

mo.jpg

Your photo made me upchuck in my mouth... twice. It is justs so horrid! Who could mock such a devout religion peoples like the Mooslam Mouslims? Carrying heads around like that is part of their cerimonies... most distasteful. Don't you just know that this was probably perpetrated by some right-wing fanatic hate-ridden Christians? The kind that scream and make threats if you don't worship Jesus (pronounced Hey-sues for those who don't know). Thank you for the warning. I will avoid this web site right after I check it out!

The wildly popular Ronald MoHammed ™balloon begins its jihad ascent during the Macy*s Thanksgiving Day Parade.

ronald-mchammed1.jpg

Mohammed - Spanking the Monkey ™... the college years.

(If you are going to be offended - don't look!)

Mystery item No. 1

Socializing a youngster, even Mohammed, can be tricky.
spanking-muhammed-1.jpg

Our Comrades in Pakistan know how to handle infidel speak.
1znbpk9.png

World Leaders Agree!
f53wd1.jpg
The Red Guard refuses to reveal our column width so as yet my humble graphics are too large. My apologies, I know how after a long day in the beet fields you are often too tired to scroll right. Now that I think of it, scrolling right may be unacceptable. Could the Commissar of Blog Editing introduce scroll left for over sized graphics please?
Last edited by Grigori E.R. on 2/7/2011, 6:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason for editing this post: Resized graphics per request

wow, that was some big hairy monkey (I shouldn't have looked, I know, I denounce myself)

It is a good thing we have the peoples ready to Block and Forbid such evil things as Face Book. What if all those people on FB drew a naught picture of dear Moohamaid? ooooh

It is of much good to be seeing proud Marxist Deli Llama to be joining fight against such vile attempting at the making of fun of Mohammad.

I must to say the first foto that to be shown by ThePeoplesComrade can not be of any truth and is of being so much stupid it to be laughing at. It is of common knowledge that the womens that to be deadened by head chopping would be of having their faces to be in covering of the veil.

Mrs Al Czarweary wrote:It is of much good to be seeing proud Marxist Deli Llama to be joining fight against such vile attempting at the making of fun of Mohammad.

I must to say the first foto that to be shown by ThePeoplesComrade can not be of any truth and is of being so much stupid it to be laughing at. It is of common knowledge that the womens that to be deadened by head chopping would be of having their faces to be in covering of the veil.
How observant you are Mrs. Al Czarweary. Only a true believer and someone intimately familiar with the words of the Prophet of Islam would have such a keen eye. It is true, I overlooked the obvious.

The South Park creators have been receiving death threats since depicting the prophet Mohammad on their show. Americans are challenging those creating the threats by taunting them on Facebook. I do not know that I myself would participate in this cause, but I am not resistant to the choices Americans make, as long as they are legal. After visiting this Facebook page, I actually do think some individuals want to stir the pot a little much. Then I realized; that's the whole point of this page. Perhaps, many don't know the main point of this big debate. Some see this as merely an issue over freedom of speech, but if you will go beyond this issue, it tackles the different perspective of every religion, moreover, how each individual respect the others.

I'm with you comrade Obamugabe. Give me a chuckle, the way Al Gore does in his Church of His Magnificence on Global Warming (or is that just a cult?). I love the way he preaches saving the planet from impending flooding from those melting ice caps and buys a $9 mil coastal house. He is so funny, is he not?!