Dictionaries change definition of "fraud"

Good news, comrades. There is now proof that team Biden did NOT commit any fraud in the election, according to the definition of the word "fraud". *

Other words that will be considered for an overhaul in the next edition of NewSpeak are:
  • fair coverage: "saying good stuff about the anointed one"
  • widespread: "impossibly large, as in: widespread fraud is impossible to find because it's an impossible impossibility, for real"
  • election observer: "a person who is not allowed into a building"
  • identity checks: "what?"
  • electoral college: "Eum, what?"
  • unity: "the moment your vanquished foes lick your boots"
  • peaceful transition: "making lists of your political enemies for... later use"

* (The definition of the word "fraud" may have been changed a little since three hours ago, after some... conversations with publishers. Please throw old dictionaries in your local memory hole).

We should stress that the elections were "mostly fraudless". Joe Biden is a "mostly legitimate" President-Elect.

Minitrue wrote:We should stress that the elections were "mostly fraudless". Joe Biden is a "mostly legitimate" President-Elect.

Minitrue,

how about virtually - as in virtually spot free dishes - which has been a tried and true advertising campaign since 1968.

As in, We should stress that the elections were "virtually fraudless." Joe Biden is "virtually legitimate" President-Elect.

It was a Blue-Pilled Cascade of an election victory for Joe Biden.

Other additions:

Dictator: any Republican suggesting a particular course of action or behaviour.

Social Justice: any dictate by a Democrat, enforced by the power of government, to ensure the perpetual rule of the Democratic Party.

Democracy: the Democratic Party being perpetually in power with a super majority obtained by fraudulent, unethical, or violent means (see also: by any means necessary. see also: Our Democracy™.)

CONSPIRACY: efforts to expose my Party's secret unlawful plot to seize control over the country through electuion fraud.

If the Democrats had tricked the country into mail-in voting in 1860... (~ Margaret)

[img]/images/Democrats_Elections_1860.jpg[/img]

Democrats are now into the equality of pigment color as declaration of the Biden administration.

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Democrats are now into the equality of pigment color as declaration of the Biden administration.

I see that our anointed fellow-traveler, Mme. Whoopi of Goldberg, has advised Rethuglicans to "suck it up, like we did four years ago."

Following this clear and present dictate from a PoC™ we will define the following suckage, just the way the Dems did:

1 - We will organize all Republicans in Congress into a "Resist" movement to stonewall any and all suggested legislation by the PE.

2 - I will personally oversee the printing of 72million "Not my President" bumper stickers.

3 - I will also issue a press release stating "The impeachment of Joe Biden has begun.

4 - (and most difficult), convince Comrade Seth Meyers to commit every minute of every episode of "Late Night" for the next four years to anti-Biden humiliation.

- SK