Department of the Fence: Concerning Iran

EMBEDDED IMAGE NO LONGER AVAILABLE

As with anything else important we find President Obama take the road of concern, not of action. We are truly living in Bizzarro World when France takes the lead on an issue like Iran.

Here's the question for the day: How many dead Iranians does it take before Obama shows more than concern? Apparently not enough yet.

Major Garrett: WHAT TOOK SO LONG?

Michelle Malkin: OBAMA-COME-LATELY!

YouTube: BIZARRO!

Wouldn't "DEPARTMENT OF THE FENCE" or "DEPARTMENT OF DA FENCE" sound more palatable to the masses?

Red Square wrote:Wouldn't "DEPARTMENT OF THE FENCE" or "DEPARTMENT OF DA FENCE" sound more palatable to the masses?

You are correct, I should have known better. The image has been made better to appeal to the masses.

Please do not judge our glorious leader by what he DOES. Always evaluate by what he believes or feels (or what he says he feels or believes). That is what motivates Progs.

Most equal art work by the way.

Comrades, I think many are acting shamefully when criticizing his O'liness.

Afterall, do they realize how hard it is to appear glib, as you are waiting for Emmanuel or Axlerod to text the PC replies directly to the teleprompter during a press conference!

Sometimes THE ONE® must actually s-s-s-s-speak off...uh...the c-c-c-c-cuff.

Cone

Obambi could not even fool the MSM in his presser yesterday. The "What do you think?" comment was absurd.

Well now comrades, we just have to wait to see how these things play out.

{OFF}
Of course we couldn't wait to see how things play out on global warming, or the trillion dollar stimulus, or health care or shutting down Gitmo.

BTW Obama, warning the regime in Iran that "The world is watching" isn't the same as giving support to the demonstrators. In fact, it sounds more like friendly advice to the regime "Hey guys, don't kill those protesters in front of the cameras, take them some place quiet and execute them."

[quote="Hey guys, don't kill those protesters in front of the cameras, take them some place quiet and execute them."[/quote]

I could not have said it better myself. I would not be surprised if the White House has been having private conversatoins with Iran throughout the course of this uprising. Perhaps Obami is getting some tips on how to deal with the Tea Party protests coming up on the July 4th.

Broadside wrote:[quote="Hey guys, don't kill those protesters in front of the cameras, take them some place quiet and execute them."
Perhaps Obami is getting some tips on how to deal with the Tea Party protests coming up on the July 4th.[/quote]

Comrade Broadside,

His O'liness is busy preparing for the world wide 4th of July party celebrating the victory of Next Tuesday. With our new Iranian diplomat friends invited, it should be a gas! (Insert favorite Holocaust denier joke here.)

The peoples proganda arm, the MSM, will deal with thees lowly teabagger scum at the proper time.

Comrade Broadside said;"[highlight=#ffff99]As with anything else important we find President Obama take the road of concern, not of action.[/highlight]"

I do not think Dear Leader has a choice on this issue. The Book of Islam (the Qur'ân) is very clear about non-believers and those who lose their faith in Islam (dissidents).

Sura 11 - Hud (MAKKA) : Verse 17
Can they (Muslims) who rely on a clear proof (the Qur'ân) from their Lord, and whom a witness Jibrail (Gabriel A.S.] from Him recites (follows) it (can they be equal with the disbelievers); and before it, came the Book of Mûsa (Moses), a guidance and a mercy, they believe therein, but those of the sects (Jews, Christians and all the other non-Muslim nations) that reject it (the Qur'ân), the Fire will be their promised meeting-place. So be not in doubt about it (i.e. those who denied Prophet Muhammad SAW and also denied all that which he brought from Allâh, surely, they will enter Hell). Verily, it is the truth from your Lord, but most of the mankind believe not.
Translation : Eng-Dr. Mohsin

Broadside wrote:
Red Square wrote:Wouldn't "DEPARTMENT OF THE FENCE" or "DEPARTMENT OF DA FENCE" sound more palatable to the masses?

You are correct, I should have known better. The image has been made better to appeal to the masses.
Appeal the masses? Wasn't da fence made to repeal them?

The Current Truth holds that fences are walls and all walls are bad, except the Berlin Wall which was good because it was for da fence. Da is "yes" in Russian which is an affirmative so it translates to "Yes fence." That which affirms is a good thing, like "Affirmative Action." But in the case of a fence or wall it would be "Affirmative Inaction."

(Am I confusing you? No? Good!)

Comrade Whoopie,

You are speaking with the the clarity of reporter Eric Clarified, who was confused by words bigger than "the" or "duh".

Comrade Whoopie wrote:The Current Truth holds that fences are walls and all walls are bad, except the Berlin Wall which was good because it was for da fence. Da is "yes" in Russian which is an affirmative so it translates to "Yes fence." That which affirms is a good thing, like "Affirmative Action." But in the case of a fence or wall it would be "Affirmative Inaction."

(Am I confusing you? No? Good!)

You confused me at first, da, but then I remembered I had my shovel at hand... so I whacked myself hard on the head.... and all went crystal clear.

Hail our most Glorious Leaders! Comrade Moskie reavy to shove!

Very good Comrade Moskovskaya. Would that more Comrades have the discipline to "self correct" their errant, misguided Thought Crimes and our great work of leading the World to the Glorious Progressive World of Next Tuesday would be soooooooo much easier.