DENOUNCE CAPITALIZATION HERE

[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

COMRADES, IT IS NO LONGER ENOUGH THAT WE DENOUNCE CAPITALISM, ACCORDING TO YET ANOTHER PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR PROFESSOR, WE MUST NOW DENOUNCE CAPITALIZATION.

DR. LINDA MANYGUNS, VICE-PRESIDENT OF INDIGENIZATION AND DECOLONIZATION AT MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY IN CALGARY, CANADISTAN, HAS BRAVELY OVERTHUNK THE ALPHABET AND SAYS THAT USING lower case IS "RESISTANCE"

[attachment=0]somanyguns.jpg[/attachment]

I AGREE: IT'S RESISTANCE TO RATIONAL THOUGHT BY PROJECTING "SYMBOLS OF HIERACHY" ONTO AN INHERENTLY INERT, NON-POLITICAL ALPHABET.

YOU CAN READ ALL ABOUT IT HERE:
'CAPITALIZATION IS OPPRESSION: USING ONLY LOWER-CASE LATEST ACT OF ‘RESISTANCE'

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

DR. LINDA MANYGUNS, VICE-PRESIDENT OF INDIGENIZATION AND DECOLONIZATION AT MOUNT ROYAL UNIVERSITY IN CALGARY, CANADISTAN, HAS BRAVELY OVERTHUNK THE ALPHABET AND SAYS THAT USING lower case IS "RESISTANCE"

Manyguns? From that image, she looks about as indigenous as Elizabeth "Fauxcahontas" Warren. If it's legit, then she's lost all of woke cred by keeping "guns" in the name. Or maybe she married into indigenouity, in which case, how DARE she appropriate her husband's (or wife's) culture!

Sorry, Comrade. It's very difficult to accept needed social change from so flawed and contaminated source!

- SK

Chief Designer wrote:Sorry, Comrade. It's very difficult to accept needed social change from so flawed and contaminated source!- SK
Sorry Comrade, that you didn't do any homework before jumping to a flawed assumption: LINDA MANYGUNS IS A BONA FIDE BLACKFOOT

Still, "Manyguns" is a totally non-PC name.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:Sorry Comrade, that you didn't do any homework before jumping to a flawed assumption: LINDA MANYGUNS IS A BONA FIDE BLACKFOOT

Tovarish Obyezyana, surely you are not seriously suggesting that I think for myself and do actual, non-party-approved research! Such a breach will have to be reported to the highest politburo, perhaps even Red Square himself and...

Look at your fookin' face!*

- SK

*Death of Stalin time stamp 25:30

Chief Designer wrote:I think for myself and...will have to be reported to the highest politburo

Done.

Manyguns has me triggered. I need a safe space.

Btw, Linda seems a somewhat white supremacist name, to me - or is it Lin(e)-da(the) Many guns? That sounds all about Resistance™ and Revolution™.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Chief Designer wrote:I think for myself and...will have to be reported to the highest politburo

Done.

Well played, Comrade. Well played.

- SK

resist capitalization by removing all cap locks, now.

jackalopelipsky wrote:resist capitalization by removing all cap locks, now.
Let's not stop there. Remove all dreadlocks, goldilocks, bagels 'n lox, canal locks and FORELOCKS, too!

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
jackalopelipsky wrote:resist capitalization by removing all cap locks, now.
Let's not stop there. Remove all dreadlocks, goldilocks, bagels 'n lox, canal locks and FORELOCKS, too!

yeah, let's not stop...let's remove many guns locks, too.

nottheforelockthough,
'pelipsky