Dems Propose Constitutional Amendment to Keep Trump From WH

Joint statement from President* Biden, Senate majority* leader, Charles Schumer and Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi:

We, The People™, propose a 28th amendment to the Constitution of the United States of America that Donald Trump does not exist, has never existed and will never exist in the future. Donald Trump is not President, has never been President and will never be President in the future.

The future of Our Democracy™ is at stake. Our Democracy™ must be saved.

There is no TRUMP, and 'pelipsky hates him.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Joint statement from President* Biden, Senate majority* leader, Charles Schumer and Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi

They liveth in a bubble, far up in the sky,
Above the cares of mortals, where lofty notions fly
Where people are just ants, meaningless and small,
And from their cloudy perch, they mean to crush us all

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:Joint statement from President* Biden, Senate majority* leader, Charles Schumer and Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi

They liveth in a bubble, far up in the sky,
Above the cares of mortals, where lofty notions fly
Where people are just ants, meaningless and small,
And from their cloudy perch, they mean to crush us all

ImageVery poetic, comrade, but still illegal. Denouncing the Leaders™ of The Party™ is a Thought Crime™, no matter how creative and representative of the Collective™. Besides which, revealing State secrets is Traitorous™, particularly from a Colonel. You should be an example and The Party™ will ensure that you are one. I'm afraid that many years in the Gulag are in your future, after sentencing, charges and a short show trial that should last about 30 minutes. We all need re-education, from time to time, comrade. I do hope your experience will be productive.

[quote="Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt"]Very poetic, comrade, but still illegal. Denouncing the Leaders™ of The Party™ is a Thought Crime™, no matter how creative and representative of the Collective™. Besides which, revealing State secrets is Traitorous™, particularly from a Colonel. You should be an example and The Party™ will ensure that you are one. I'm afraid that many years in the Gulag are in your future, after sentencing, charges and a short show trial that should last about 30 minutes. We all need re-education, from time to time, comrade. I do hope your experience will be productive.[/quote]

jacuse.jpg

Comrade Kapitan, disregarding that it's unseemly to dress down a superior officer—particularly one who weighs 800 pounds and likes to crush things—it's time you wake up to the fact that the China-loving Trotskyites you have come to adore are not the real Party™ but traitorous kapitalist pretenders seeking to secure the most elite positions of power and personal wealth after fomenting a false counter-revolution (The Great Reset™ via Critical Racist Theory™ and Regime Climate Change™) for their own selfish benefit.

The Obama years are over. We face a new level of inconvenience subversion that must be addressed with the same vigor for revenge we showed when the bolshoi still was stolen from Tractor Barn No. 2 by the kulaks from Tractor Barn No 13, and the only way to do so is to root out the disloyal imposters and expose them publicly as the coup-plotting elitist swine that they are.

In order to further update you and other loyal comrades on The Current Truth,™ I will continue to post declassified briefs from the Directorate of Disinfomation regarding the true enemies of the status quo State.

To show that I have no hard feelings despite your mutinous tone and far-fetched allegations and unlikely previews of unwarranted punishments, I offer another poem about another striving kapitalist snake:

A bubble is a trap for all;
The higher you rise, the farther you fall
First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State;
A bubble of failure became her fate
'Twas lust for power preceded it all,
And sealed her in her loser ball

Colonel Obyezyana wrote: it's unseemly to dress down a superior officer
On the contrary, comrade Colonel. Tearing down the privileged and powerful is what The Party™ is all about. Speak Truth to Power!™

The Colonel's imagery of our Beloved Many Titted Empress (MTE) Hillary Rodham reminds me of either a Kardashian, or Jennifer Lopez, (no telling which one) as an image of one or either causes the question to arise:

"Can that ass get any bigger?"

Oh, the things I overhear in tractor barn #2...

By the way, This is not funny, and I'm not laughing. Anyone who is laughing is a misogynist.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:"Can that ass get any bigger?"
It isn't just her ass, it's also her thunderous thighs, and it isn't really her thighs, it's the dual colostomy bags she wears like holsters stuffed under her pantsuit.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:[quote="Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt"]Very poetic, comrade, but still illegal. Denouncing the Leaders™ of The Party™ is a Thought Crime™, no matter how creative and representative of the Collective™. Besides which, revealing State secrets is Traitorous™, particularly from a Colonel. You should be an example and The Party™ will ensure that you are one. I'm afraid that many years in the Gulag are in your future, after sentencing, charges and a short show trial that should last about 30 minutes. We all need re-education, from time to time, comrade. I do hope your experience will be productive.

jacuse.jpg

Comrade Kapitan, disregarding that it's unseemly to dress down a superior officer—particularly one who weighs 800 pounds and likes to crush things—it's time you wake up to the fact that the China-loving Trotskyites you have come to adore are not the real Party™ but traitorous kapitalist pretenders seeking to secure the most elite positions of power and personal wealth after fomenting a false counter-revolution (The Great Reset™ via Critical Racist Theory™ and Regime Climate Change™) for their own selfish benefit.

The Obama years are over. We face a new level of inconvenience subversion that must be addressed with the same vigor for revenge we showed when the bolshoi still was stolen from Tractor Barn No. 2 by the kulaks from Tractor Barn No 13, and the only way to do so is to root out the disloyal imposters and expose them publicly as the coup-plotting elitist swine that they are.

In order to further update you and other loyal comrades on The Current Truth,™ I will continue to post declassified briefs from the Directorate of Disinfomation regarding the true enemies of the status quo State.

To show that I have no hard feelings despite your mutinous tone and far-fetched allegations and unlikely previews of unwarranted punishments, I offer another poem about another striving kapitalist snake:

A bubble is a trap for all;
The higher you rise, the farther you fall
First Lady, Senator, Secretary of State;
A bubble of failure became her fate
'Twas lust for power preceded it all,
And sealed her in her loser ball

Image[/quote]

Written like a REAL Russian, Colonel Obyezyana.
'pelipsky's anxieties about the future of communism are way down, thanks to your Russian poetry.

not fooled by poseur, made in China, wanna be's,
'pelipsky