Democrats Want a Debate

Manchester, NH- A crowd of democrats in yelled, "We want a debate!" as chairwoman, Debbie Schulz stood in front of them. The crowd acknowledged the debates do not unify the democratic party due to too many arguments. The Mrs. Schulz could not agree more. With a flick of the wrist, she canceled five debates and keep one in February.

Why February? Well that was the Russian Revolution that lead to a great country, USSR. That will be a great month for the debates for the DNC. The rise of communism is a great example of unity that the Democratic Party needs.

I wonder what questions will be asked. Will they ask about Who was Lenin's love or who is their favorite communist leader? What will you give Commissarka Pinkie for Valentines?

Hammer and Loupe wrote:What will you give Commissarka Pinkie for Valentines?
Why, a heart-shaped "shovel," of course.

NOTE: In quotes because Commisarka Pinkie does not wield a shovel. Shovels have square ends, and are used for picking up snow from sidewalks, manure from barn floors, industrial waste from factory floors, and so forth.

Pinkie wields a spade. Which can be easily converted into a heart shape with the tools in tractor barn #2. After which the conscientious prole will use a shovel to scoop up and dispose of the metal shavings.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Hammer and Loupe wrote:What will you give Commissarka Pinkie for Valentines?
Why, a heart-shaped "shovel," of course.

NOTE: In quotes because Commisarka Pinkie does not wield a shovel. Shovels have square ends, and are used for picking up snow from sidewalks, manure from barn floors, industrial waste from factory floors, and so forth.

Pinkie wields a spade. Which can be easily converted into a heart shape with the tools in tractor barn #2. After which the conscientious prole will use a shovel to scoop up and dispose of the metal shavings.
I don't know dude. It looks like a shovel to me. Nor would I suggest converting it to anything, except maybe Islam. With Pinkie's permission, though.

Be careful when you use the word "sp*de," comrades. It is a trigger word to bridge players.

Mikhail Lysenkomann, I hereby denounce you for calling a spade a spade. To avoid triggering anything from anybody, including bridge players, you should refer to said shape as "an upside down heart on an upside down golf tee."

Hammer and Loupe wrote:Manchester, NH- A crowd of democrats in yelled, "We want a debate!" as chairwoman, Debbie Schulz stood in front of them.

I have always thought of Democrats as a bunch of Jagovs master debaters.