Democratic Debates 2020: open thread

Dem_Clown_Car.jpg

Have you watched tonight's debate? Post your impression below.

I was mainly bothered by this question: if the Democrats keep bringing up the threat of Russian interference in our elections, how come so many of them are switching to Spanish during the debates?

I can't decide between DeBlasio or Warren being a bigger joke. Tulsi Gabbard's the only one on there worth taking seriously.

The moral of the debate is that no matter how much you polish yourself, and your ego on there, that doesn't make you a better person, you just look better, but you're still pretty awful on the inside. Ah well, at least I wasted my time tonight spending a good amount of time I'll never get back reaffirming what I already believe.

I watched them arrive..........................

and then I fell asleep...ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

The Onion, usually a Democrat Party Organ, makes an exception for this debate with these headlines:

• 13.5 Million Americans Tune In To Watch Animal Planet's ‘Puppy Parlay' During DNC Debate Halftime Show
  • Presidential Debate Sidetracked By Booker, De Blasio Arguing About Best Place In Lower Manhattan To Get Tapas
  • Tim Ryan Attempting To Stand Out From Other Candidates On Debate Stage By Wearing Blue Power Ranger Costume
  • Lester Holt Begins Debate By Reiterating He Doesn't Know Who These Fucking People Are
  • Chuck Todd Extensively Preparing To Accept Whatever Candidates Say At Face Value Without Any Follow-Up Questions

Our reader who speaks Spanish is telling me that "Beto" hasn't quite mastered the article-noun gender endings in his mediocre Spanish. I wonder if Cory Booker has.

65250736_2549760565075116_4132188550877675520_n.jpg

Elizabeth Warren would've debated them in Cherokee if she weren't afraid of Trump's tweets.

What a pity they have no place in the Clown Car for a few Cherman Greens, e.g.

(1:54) our Bavarian AOC: _(babies die in the Mediterranean, in the camps, and she can't sleep)

or:

(3:05) our Federal mix of Pelosi & AOC: _(Chermany is colorful, is diverse, not ho-mo-ge-neous)

Freshly baked:

(from Twatter)
(courtesy of this speciesist comrade:)

Can someone kindly comment on how DeBlasio said the biggest threat to National Security is Russian Trolls, and Facebook memes?

The People's Anthony Sullivan wrote:Can someone kindly comment on how DeBlasio said the biggest threat to National Security is Russian Trolls, and Facebook memes?

[OFF]

DISCLAIMER: I didn't watch the debates, I don't have the blood pressure required. I am also buzzed off of Polish rye vodka.

This really reflects how out of touch Washington and the Democrats are nowadays. Anybody with a properly functioning head can tell that the massive amount of uncontrolled illegal immigration and the censure of pro-liberty, pro-human opinions by big tech are more dangerous to Nat'l Security than "DUH RUSHIANS" or "MAYMAYS".

Also, DeBlasio is part of the elite class who can live in their opulent palaces of governmental splendour and go home to their posh houses with maid service without having to see what life is really like for the working man. I pay tax, I go and punch a clock twice a day, and I still have to think and budget. People like him, they get all the cash in the world, all the recognition in the world, and they still aren't satisfied. All they want is MORE.

This is part of their propaganda campaign which is utterly failing. Fakebook, although being a tool of the CIA and the globalists, has given the average man a voice, albeit limited, and has allowed this voice to spread out to hundreds of thousands. The elites like DeBlasio (and the Bushes and the Clintons and etc...) have sown and reaped fortunes using the lack of public voice. They have handed the media what they want said, and the media, being a bunch of spineless cowards, have blindingly accepted it. But only for a time; they have been handed and have spread these lies for so long, they have believed it themselves for many years now.

Ultimately, comments like his are to be expected. You're stupid if you're surprised. They have lived in their little bubbles and have lied for so long that they have a self-induced Stockholm Syndrome; they have grown to love the very lies and the very system they previously were guilty of and tried to change. They have lived on islands that they perceive to be great lands. And they have accepted this delusion for so long and with such intensity that they have become a part of it.

Marie Antionette is said to have commented "let them eat cake" in regards to the situation of the poor during the period right before the French Revolution. People like DeBlasio, most of the Democratic field, a great portion of the Republican field, and all high-level politicians in general, regardless of country, have been commanding their electorates to eat air instead. And the electorates, seeing that air isn't good eating, are starting to rebel.

But, the political and elite classes, having built economies and markets off of the fact of the people eating air, are scared that their rackets will be ended, because the people are dmanding solid food. The thrashing you see in all establishment politicians, systems, and nations is nothing more than a violent, projectful expression of this fear.