Democrat Party reveals platform!

Comrades across the fruited kollektive! After the electrifying Democrat convention that galvanized the nation in opposition to Tr*mp, the Democrat Party is revealing its party platform. It's all about taking positive action against what's wrong with America. It's smash, smash, smash, and smash some more. Up against the wall, you right wing fascists, the Democrats mean business!

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
tmp.Kenosha.jpg
and that's it? no CHAZCHOP 24/7 stuff? :

(reuse)

What about free stuff? Isn't there any free stuff?

It's impossible to parody Antifa/BLM signs because they say only FUCK THIS and FUCK THAT and nothing else. Never anything meaningful. That may be by design.

Whenever they begin rioting, they turn dozens of those FUCK signs towards TV cameras so that the footage can't be shown on TV. As a result, the TV only shows peaceful marches. Even if the TV stations wanted to show the riots, they couldn't do so because they'd be fined by FCC.

Thus, the rioters can do and say anything they want so long as they protect themselves with lots of FUCKS from getting the mainstream exposure.

FUCK is their cryptinite.

Red Square wrote:It's impossible to parody Antifa/BLM signs because they say only FUCK THIS and FUCK THAT and nothing else. [highlight=#ffff00]Never anything meaningful. That may be by design.[/highlight]

Whenever they begin rioting, they turn dozens of those FUCK signs towards TV cameras so that the footage can't be shown on TV. ...
Very korrekt reading. And stonewallingfuckwalling the TV by use of fuckshields is one thing.

The other, as you indicate, is "don't tell too much" (surely intended by the "core people"). Plus "keep 'low ranks' and useful idiots in the dark, just fan emotions and hold 'troops' in their rage-n-destroy amoc". And, finally, "don't 'drop mask', stay vague (except the few 'main vectors' driving the 'basic' riot)".

Wisconsin Professor Taxpayers Pay Six-Figure Salary Cheers Rioters On Twitter

sami2.jpg
"If you're going out tonight in Madison or Kenosha, please don't video tape folks doing anything illegal, wear black, wear shoes you can run in, bring water, masks, phone battery, snacks. If you get gassed, rinse your eyes w/ water only, we don't know what chemical they're using."

"Write the name of a bail out friend at home on your leg in Sharpie. Let people know where you plan to be & how long you plan to stay out. Stick with the group. Don't leave comrades behind. I'll be doing support from home tonight & monitoring my people. Good luck."

"There are white folks with guns & bulletproof vests walking around downtown Madison claiming they are there to “protect” downtown & keep things peaceful. By what? Threatening to (or actually) shoot Black folks & our allies? Cops don't give a shit about people parading weapons—"

"Fully laughing at the people sending me hate messages today because they're so ridiculous. One person said they're going to report me to the university so I can be fired & arrested for “helping destroy this beautiful city.” I didn't know the university arresting people."

"Hey folks. I just did a supply run. We've spent ~$1,000 today on water, snacks, & a ton of medical supplies. Last night folks were gassed & shot w/ foam bullets. Medics have been quickly going through bandages, gloves, & inhalers for respiratory distress from the gas."
[highlight=#f5f8fa]
[/highlight]
sami1.jpg

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:What about free stuff? Isn't there any free stuff?

Everything is free. Just ask Venezuela. Or Cuba.

(You may have to explore a dumpster to find it. Happy hunting!)

The first I heard of the so-called "AntiFa" was about four years ago. Some elements were laughable, but it doesn't take long to make them dangerous if they're well funded and well trained. They are well funded, their training is improving, and they're becoming "progressively" more dangerous.
They have a doctrine of pre-emptive violence which works something like this:
  1. You disagree with me
  2. That means you're a racist and a fascist
  3. Racists and fascists are dangerous
  4. I have to strike first or that person who disagrees with me will kill me
Their mission is flexible and simple:
  1. F*ck Sh*t up
Since this is America, this movement may run out of steam as people's passion and long term commitment diminishes. But if the movement persists, and governors, mayors, and city councils continue to do their utmost to enable them, we may be witnessing pre-Civil War Kansas.

Genosse Dummkopf wrote:
Red Square wrote:It's impossible to parody Antifa/BLM signs because they say only FUCK THIS and FUCK THAT and nothing else. [highlight=#ffff00]Never anything meaningful. That may be by design.[/highlight]

Whenever they begin rioting, they turn dozens of those FUCK signs towards TV cameras so that the footage can't be shown on TV. ...
[img]images/clipart/Prog_Off.gif[/img]

Very korrekt reading. And stonewallingfuckwalling the TV by use of fuckshields is one thing.

The other, as you indicate, is "don't tell too much" (surely intended by the "core people"). Plus "keep 'low ranks' and useful idiots in the dark, just fan emotions and hold 'troops' in their rage-n-destroy amoc". And, finally, "don't 'drop mask', stay vague (except the few 'main vectors' driving the 'basic' riot)".

Does this mean The News™ is really a PG 13 Hollywood Movie, and not real life?

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/9e3b3bcf-8 ... MjIyl.copy

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:... if the movement persists, and [highlight=#ffff00]governors, mayors, and city councils continue to do their utmost to enable them[/highlight] ...
And then (as everybody, functioning neurons assumed, knows), it's not just those mentioned. It's (everybody knows) the "korrekt" cohort of MSM, (near all?) pop-culture "imperia", "korrekt" academics (the non-korrekt ones just a thin slice), "korrekt" school edukayshun, evermore suspicious (and heavily promoted) "NGOs", of course (many) pols who just milk (and cooperate with) that shit, and recently - truly disappointing - an apparently growing part of Big Biz. Plus, since ever, and quite obscure, "philanthropists" (not to confuse with those who indeed may be worth that label).

Komissar al-Blogunov wrote:
The first I heard of the so-called "AntiFa" was about four years ago. Some elements were laughable, but it doesn't take long to make them dangerous if they're well funded and well trained. They are well funded, their training is improving, and they're becoming "progressively" more dangerous.
They have a doctrine of pre-emptive violence which works something like this:
  1. You disagree with me
  2. That means you're a racist and a fascist
  3. Racists and fascists are dangerous
  4. I have to strike first or that person who disagrees with me will kill me
Their mission is flexible and simple:
  1. F*ck Sh*t up
Since this is America, this movement may run out of steam as people's passion and long term commitment diminishes. But if the movement persists, and governors, mayors, and city councils continue to do their utmost to enable them, we may be witnessing pre-Civil War Kansas.

I don't know about you but when I see the Speaker of the House come out and state that the President is an enemy of the State and that Republicans are domestic enemies that sure sounds like a call to arms to me. I think the Democrats know that they can't win elections with their lies and they are now looking to armed political force, just like in 1861. Only this time, it will be a lot messier because it won't be a so well defined line of battle. These people hate this country, hate the constitution and hate the fact that it limits the government's ability to impose restrictions on our God given rights and freedoms. They are desperate and dangerous. They see years and decades of the work of manipulation of the populace slipping away from them. They see their grip on power slipping away because their lies are no longer effective. Trump has shown that results actually can be achieved. And, as Michelle Obama has already warned, when Trump wins re-election, it's going to get much worse.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... Democrats know that they can't win elections with their lies and they are now looking to armed political force .. These people hate this country, hate the constitution and hate the fact that it limits the government's ability to impose restrictions .. They are [highlight=#FFFF00]desperate and dangerous[/highlight]. ...
yep .. yep .. and YEP. _ Dangerous, because desperate.
(old truth: A cornered rat will fight)
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... They see years and decades of the work of manipulation of the populace slipping away from them. They see their grip on power slipping away ...
yep.
Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:... Trump has shown that results actually can be achieved. ...
and YEP and YEP and YEP.

Kapitan Kangaroo Kourt wrote:

They see their grip on power slipping away because their lies are no longer effective. Trump has shown that results actually can be achieved. And, as Michelle Obama has already warned, when Trump wins re-election, it's going to get much worse.
Their hold on power is based precisely on their making promises and taking no action. Democrats have done this as a matter of routine, and Republicans have been too bed-wettingly fearful to do otherwise. Until now. Trump is a businessman, he wants tangible results, and he got them. He threatens the entire establishment so that Republicans are moved to vigorous action, for the first time in their undisturbed careers as second-place holders, to campaign against Trump with a passion completely absent from their campaigns against Democrats. Trump is threatening them all with obsolescence, the number of conservative Blacks is on the rise, and Democrat cities are in flames.

I was reading Adam Ulam's The Bolsheviks when this interesting parallel occurred to me.

For a parody site, the observations made here are quite insightful. The "FuckWall"... but then, the media doesn't report on the nefarious activities of the left even without the fuckwall, so I wonder if it's really kryptonite.

Lambs' blood is also an excellent metaphor.

Good stuff Red Square. Brilliant.

Their hold on power is based precisely on their making promises and taking no action. Democrats have done this as a matter of routine, and Republicans have been too bed-wettingly fearful to do otherwise. Until now. Trump is a businessman, he wants tangible results, and he got them. He threatens the entire establishment so that Republicans are moved to vigorous action, for the first time in their undisturbed careers as second-place holders, to campaign against Trump with a passion completely absent from their campaigns against Democrats. Trump is threatening them all with obsolescence, the number of conservative Blacks is on the rise, and Democrat cities are in flames.

I was reading Adam Ulam's The Bolsheviks when this interesting parallel occurred to me.

What many don't understand is that this has been what the Democratic Party has been from it's founding. They were always anti-constitution. They were formed by the same class of people who were royalist during the Revolutionary War. They have always believed that deception is their pathway to power. They believed, and still do, that if they could institute the anti-constitutional, anti-state's rights popular vote, then they could overturn the results of the Revolution and return the United States to the proper form of government, which is Plato's Republic. For those who don't know what that is, Plato's Republic advocated an uninformed and uneducated slave class, a moderately educated merchant class and a highly educated ruling class.

From their founding, Democrats have fought for this kind of societal arrangement. It is who they are. They try to pretend that they are the ones who instigated all the great civil rights reforms over the last century and a half but that is simply a lie. Freeing slaves was achieved by Republicans and never accepted by Democrats. The right of women to vote was passed by Republicans and denounced by Democrats. The Democratic president didn't have the ability to veto it. The right of Blacks to vote was passed by Republicans and denounced by Democrats. The Civil Rights Act was passed by Republicans and denounced by Democrats. They only get on board with the social change once they know they can't stop it and only to use it as a tool of division.

Everything in our political history that has reduced the power of government in our lives has been denounced by Democrats. Everything that has increased the power of government in our lives has been supported by Democrats. This will never change and as we can see around the country (and around the world) they would rather preside over complete destruction than relinquish their grip on power.

This is why they refuse to accept the results of elections they lose and it's why they always try to cheat. They cannot accept the Will of the People nor can they accept being rejected by the people. They will punish the people, as they are now doing, for refusing them their right to power.

They don't care about black lives or worker's lives or the children or suburban women or illegal immigrants or the uninsured or any other cause they come up with. They care only about power and the money they can generate with it.

Many Republicans are the same, no doubt, but thanks to Donald Trump, they seem to be being purged from the party.

Being as cynical as I am, I didn't trust that he would be what he he has shown himself to be. I'm so glad I was wrong.