CP Grant: Oregon Sex Workers Now Eligible For COVID Aid

Oregon Sex Workers Now Eligible For COVID Aid through CP Grant

Oregon's Roll-In-The-Haymarket Pole Dancing Collective has received a Cloward-Piven Corona'd Grant to address Oregon's issues.

The funds are part of $45 million in health equity grants distributed by the Oregon People's Health Authority to mitigate the spread of COVID-19 in tribal communities and communities of color, which have been disproportionally affected by the virus, in which promiscuous sex is the only payin' game in their Corona'd community.

The grants will allow the Roll-In-The-Haymarket Pole Dancing CollectiveRto provide financial assistance to 75 people, who can receive up to $1,600 in rent assistance, $500 in utility assistance and $150 toward internet services to ensure the rights of tribal communities and communities of color, as well as known and unknown genders and/or species, disproportionally affected by the virus to survive living in a Corona'd World sponsored by the Cloward-Piven Corona'd Grant to the Roll-In-The-Haymarket Pole Dancing Collective so they could redress and redirect Oregon's issues.

Will these workers be distributed equally and fairly among the comrades of the Beet Kollektive?

Good question, MiniTrue.

However be cautious on sharing. Just because these tribal sex workers get Roll-In-The-Haymarket-Pole-Dancing-Collective Cloward-Piven grant cash, that dirty cash could be a Corona'd carrier.

When I was retired from the People's Army, I thought that much like a prize racehorse, I was going to be put out to stud, and well compensated for progeneration of the next generation of warriors and defenders of the Rodina.

Imagine my surprise...

You get what the people's government gives.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:When I was retired from the People's Army, I thought that much like a prize racehorse, I was going to be put out to stud, and well compensated for progeneration of the next generation of warriors and defenders of the Rodina.

Imagine my surprise...

Ivan, a trained warrior such as yourself could live the life of Walter Huston with this Oregon tribal community by saving the tribe's children from pole dancing for survival.

Now do the Warrior Dance.

Relocalitation is at your own expense.

forelock tug,
'pelipsky