Communist Politburo Decries Extravagant Lifestyles

https://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20093192/site/newsweek/

In a rousing bout of communist rhetoric the proletarian leaders of the Marxist Californian government called for an investigation into the extravagant excesses of consumers who purchase bottled water.

In June, the U.S. Conference of Mayors, led by San Francisco's Gavin Newsom, passed a resolution calling for a study of the negative environmental impact of bottled water and praising the high quality of municipal tap water.

And in the July issue of Fast Company magazine, award-winning writer Charles Fishman penned a highly critical story about Americans' $16 billion-a-year bottled-water habit, which he calls an “indulgence” in a world in which 1 billion people lack access to dependable water sources. “When a whole industry grows up around supplying us with something we don't need—when a whole industry is built on the packaging and the presentation—it's worth asking how that happened, and what the impact is,” Fishman writes.

Well holy shat, I guess we better ban bottled water since its an entire industry based on something we don't need.

Hell I don't think we need soda either!

How about fast food!

BAN IT!

Americans spending money on things they don't need must be stopped at all costs! Its bad for the environment! All of these problems could be stoped simply by allowing the state to produce all goods and services in a planned economy!

This way we only get what we need and not what we want!

LEAD ME ON TO THE PROMISED LAND COMMUNISTS!!!!

Of course this story has a sympathetic tone the environmental terrorists because it is from MSNBC which is basically a mouth piece for the red army.

Hell, why don't they just limit and tax oxygen consumption per household?