Global Warming News: Grand Opening of giant ice skating rink

[img]/images/Gore_Ice_Scating_Rink_Lake_Superior.jpg[/img]

The Superior Ice Skating Rink that shall open quite early this year. That is good news for our New York comrades suffering from Global Warming.

I hope you all enjoy this winter since Global Warming will shorten the cool days and it will be just hot hot hot! The Great Gore told me so.

I only thank Dutchass Hillary Clinton for the cold reception made in the area. You know the greatness of such people can only be matched by their.... uh... posterior. Dear Leader thanks Hillary and to celebrate, gave Hilloweeen a mandatory golfing holiday for everyone.

Comrade Hammer, this is such an equal and glorious point. In fact, I've heard the South is experiencing a huge freeze right now. And Comrade Bill Clinton apparently was in Little Rock apparently with Hilloween. No wonder those racist reichwingers down South are experiencing such freezing cold!

Hilloween.jpg
The commemorative poster was pulled from wide distribution and is a highly prized collectible. An interesting nugget of trivia - Dear Leader was reluctant to have his photo taken that day as he had just come off the links and the result of mistaking hand lotion for sunblock is all too apparent. I don't know about you but I think it lends itself to the overall composition of the piece.

In central Ohio, we are now receiving 4-6 inches of Global Warming, with subzero wind chills warmths predicted for the rest of the week.

I left Cincinnati for the Left Coast 2 years ago. I'm glad I did. Global warming is not quite so brutal here.

Little "bergy bits" floating in Lake Michigan today as well. Coldcoldcold

The weather turning cold is a sure sign the climate is warming.
The weather turning warm is a sure sign the climate is warming.

Comrades, the logic expressed here is inescapable.
There are no other options.

Krasnodar
Vagabond of the outer parts
Minister of spirits distribution

How heartwarming globe warming making warmth equal everywhere it is to see all you Comrades carrying on our Glorious Propaganda mission while I am busy revising correcting historical temperature records to make it look like the climate is getting warmer while it is actually getting colder make temperature records more equal to the Current Truth ™ ! Because as you know, some temperatures are more equal than the others. It is hard work, and I am not able to post as often as I would like.

Thank you, Comrades, for all you do!

Mad Al Gore is now demanding to rename the uncooperative Lake Superior into Lake Inferior.

"This lake is a Global Warming denier," he said. "It betrayed our cause."

If one becomes inferior, all others become superior, no?

What of equality?

Red Square wrote:Mad Al Gore is now demanding to rename the uncooperative Lake Superior into Lake Inferior.

I agree with Comrade Stakhanovets. It should be renamed to "Lake More Equal." Or somethink.

Mikhail Lysenkomann wrote:
Red Square wrote:Mad Al Gore is now demanding to rename the uncooperative Lake Superior into Lake Inferior.

I agree with Comrade Stakhanovets. It should be renamed to "Lake More Equal." Or somethink.
A global warming climate change denier simply cannot be More Equal™ than others; it should be demoted to Lake Equal and sent to a labor camp re-education center forthwith.