Clarification on term "Sexual Preference"

Comrades,

Being one of the toiling masses and a mere peasant who needs others to do my thinking for me, I need to understand the Current Truth on the subject of the term "sexual preference". Esteemed gentlelady from Hawaii, Senator (I'm sure she worked hard for that title like Commissar Boxer) Hirono told the rightwing womyn hating fascist SCOTUS nominee who was in turn nominated by an evil orange man right wing fascist that the term "sexual preference" is an offensive, bigoted term that deeply upsets our comrades who are LGBTQXYZABCCBSNBCCNNMSNBC.

But then footage has emerged of Dear Leader to be, Commissar Joe 30330 Biden, using that term multiple times. And I have even heard that a long time LGBTQXYZABC magazine has used the term repeatedly in recent times.

So, what is the Current Truth on this? Who is more (politically) correct? Joe Biden who often can't remember what office he is running for or what state he is in, or Maize Hirono who says that our party just knows more about things? I mean, clearly, Senator Hirono is simply the most intelligent and wisest Senator in that entire chamber. But then Joe Biden says he is smart too. So, which is it?

I am also confused about this: Senator Hirono says that the proper term is "sexual orientation" and that this is a part of who someone is, basically saying it is not merely a preference. Yet the Current Truth also says gender is fluid and we could be non-binary one day and binary the next day (is this different from bipolar?) or one gender one day or another of 64+ other genders another day. So gender is NOT fixed but sexual orientation / preference / other term IS fixed? This is so confusing to me.

And, while I am at it, what are the preferred pronouns for Senator Hirono and Dear Leader to be Biden?

Tsk tsk, one must not assume that there is only one "truth." There is a truth for thee and a truth for me and a truth for Tuesday and a truth for Thursday and a truth for public and a truth for private ... but the only approved truth for a given moment is the Truth spoken by the Party at that moment. Which is, of course, subject to change the next moment, as the Party deems necessary.

What Orange Man and his associates say, however, is by definition never true -- unless they are somehow agreeing with the Party Truth, in which case they are telling an untruth about agreeing with the Party and are actually disagreeing while pretending to agree. Or something.

Is this not (if you will pardon the expression) true?

This is really quite simple.

Sexual orientation is Offensive™ if one is from the Orient. Sexual preference is Offensive™ if one has or has no particular preference.

The particulars don't matter. What matters is that one is Offended™.

This is what The Party™ utilizes for our Constitutional Right™ for a redress of our Grievances™.

Being Offended™ is a Constitutional Right™. The Party™ simply seeks out the sources of Offense™.

When two positions seem to contradict each other, that, in and of itself, is Offensive™.

The question is not "How do I make sense of this?" but "How can I be Offended™ by this?"

I hope this clears up the confusion, comrade.

If not, The Party™ can arrange a vacation at a re-education resort of The Party's™ choosing.

Been having a little too much to think, have we?
If biden says he's running for the senate, then that's the truth. If he says otherwise, then that's the truth. If he says preference, then that's the truth. If he says orientation, then that's the truth.

This idea of an objective, sublime and reproducible "truth" is probably a remnant of your bourgeois instincts, instilled by kapitalistic upbringing in school and by "parents" in a (yuck) "family".

I hope this helped, komrade!

If what we PREFER is Party Approved in that moment, and we concur with Party Rule, it is The Truth™. If you attempt to have an original or otherwise precept, well, that might be the truth. And then again, it might not.

If we threaten you for your opinion, that means your truth meter is WAYYYY off! And it is time to korrekt it IMMEDIATELY!

If you started your career supporting the KKK and now you still are a Democrat in good standing supporting Planned Parenthood™, and the War on Poverty™, well then you've done well to Change™ with Current Truth™.