Cis-gendered tubers re-educated with Current Truth

PotaoHead.jpg

[url=http://]Mr. Potato Head brand goes gender neutral, sort of[/url]

Hasbro announced the change as it launched a "Create Your Potato Head Family" kit, with two potato parents and a potato baby, made for "modern families."

In an open display of victory over patriarchy and white male supremacy, Hasbro is dropping the so-called "honorific" title of "Mr." from Potato Head. The other recognized 71 genders remain unaffected. Potato "theybies" or tater tots will be purely optional, as the front-hole potatoes have healthcare rights, and are not to be punished with a baby for decisions, at the same time, two "Cis-Male" Potatoes can and should now marry and raise tater tots without discrimination...Previously providing a thick bushy moustache for the "Mr." potato, moustaches will now be the gender non-specific, suitable for both grandmothers and cis-male spuds.

To their credit, Hasbro embraces and demonstrates "fat acceptance" as the [previously identified as female] "Mrs" Potato Head is big boned, has a wonderful personality and is a great dancer. Xir will no longer be paid only 78% of what "Mr." Potato Head earned for the same jobs, finally shattering the glass ceiling and achieving pay equity.

Regrettably, Hasbro has yet to acknowledge "Potato's" white privileging, and is still responsible for marginalizing sweet potatoes and other yams of color. Mattel's Barbie and Ken figures are under review, although Ken has been demonstrating LGBTQ tendencies for years

Oh, 'pelipsky sees now. You were talking about the REAL Mr. Potato Head, not the virtual toobin' potato for head tuber self-lovin' some special education beet sprouts.

The Toobin' aide's professional work for the most vulnerable in the collective was suspended, set to resume when ready and able.

All these potato heads, swirlin' around in a mythical jackalope's mind, it's hard to stay focused on the Current Truth Situation.

forelocktugpotato,
'pelipsky

Why did they not use "Comrade" instead? Tsk.

When will they change the toxic patriarchal name of the company?

I mean Has-BRO?! Did they come up with that name at a fraternity kegger?

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote:Image

[url=http://]Mr. Potato Head brand goes gender neutral, sort of[/url]

Hasbro announced the change as it launched a "Create Your Potato Head Family" kit, with two potato parents and a potato baby, made for "modern families."

In an open display of victory over patriarchy and white male supremacy, Hasbro is dropping the so-called "honorific" title of "Mr." from Potato Head. The other recognized 71 genders remain unaffected. Potato "theybies" or tater tots will be purely optional, as the front-hole potatoes have healthcare rights, and are not to be punished with a baby for decisions, at the same time, two "Cis-Male" Potatoes can and should now marry and raise tater tots without discrimination...Previously providing a thick bushy moustache for the "Mr." potato, moustaches will now be the gender non-specific, suitable for both grandmothers and cis-male spuds.

To their credit, Hasbro embraces and demonstrates "fat acceptance" as the [previously identified as female] "Mrs" Potato Head is big boned, has a wonderful personality and is a great dancer. Xir will no longer be paid only 78% of what "Mr." Potato Head earned for the same jobs, finally shattering the glass ceiling and achieving pay equity.

Regrettably, Hasbro has yet to acknowledge "Potato's" white privileging, and is still responsible for marginalizing sweet potatoes and other yams of color. Mattel's Barbie and Ken figures are under review, although Ken has been demonstrating LGBTQ tendencies for years

Is this Hasbros version of Mr. Potato Head meets Frankenstein's freak factory?

If you take this..........

""Mr." potato, moustaches will now be the gender non-specific, suitable for both grandmothers and cis-male spuds."

mix it with this...................

""Mrs" Potato Head is big boned, has a wonderful personality and is a great dancer."

you get THIS....................

Mystery item No. 1

Ration request update:

Please send TWO barrels of mind bleach.

Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Ration request update:

You can't fight the soyence with bleach komrade. It will take something much stronger than that. Something that will jolt the vapors right out of them. Clara's Special Smelling Salts can do the trick and just by coincidence I happen to be having a twofer if you order today.

154762101_10219214790422880_2262195363591826037_n.jpg

CIZ!!!

That whole science method think, do you think/feel that's why when 'pelipsky follows the recipe for that great Texazistanian de-lite, Dr. Pepper Cake, that when 'pelipsky opens the oven, 'pelipsky can reasonable expect to see 2 moist chocolate layers of goodness, and not a wolverine, instead.

forelocktuggin'science,
'pelipsky

Clara Illbustyourballs Zetkin wrote:
Ellsworth Toohey wrote:Ration request update:

You can't fight the soyence with bleach komrade. It will take something much stronger than that. Something that will jolt the vapors right out of them. Clara's Special Smelling Salts can do the trick and just by coincidence I happen to be having a twofer if you order today.

154762101_10219214790422880_2262195363591826037_n.jpg
Red Soyence is so much easier than that other kind of 'science'! No messy thinking needed.

No wonder the media is so fond of it! It's in their "swim lane".

I am deeply disturbed by this picture from Mr. Potato Head's yearbook. Years later, his posture is still promoting hurtful stereotypes through his White Supremacist dog whistles.
Al Jolson.jpg
Mr. Potato Head.jpg

Oh, brother.

No matter. Don't get too attached to the potato-heads kids. We're going to kill them and eat them tonight at supper.

Mashed garlic potato-head brains, yummy.

Has anyone noticed that the plastic potato heads have pre-drilled receptacles for eyes, mouths, arms, hats, etc.? This is body-shaming of the worst kind. What if one wishes to place eyes higher or use a bottom-of-chin-beard instead of moustache? What if one wants eyes at the back of the head, as we were once told that Mother had? What about arms at the top of the head for reaching high shelves in cabinets? And must there be only two eyes? or one nose? or any at all? Why no space for dorsal fins? This is speciesism, ableism, and all kinds of isms rolled into one, but for The People's sake we will call it raaaacism.

Children everywhere can now rejoice because Comrade Beet Head is here to replace the cis-gendered fetish doll of sexual suppression and White oppression!

CBH2.jpg

I want a Comrade Bobble Beet Head for my dash.

Colonel Obyezyana wrote:Children everywhere can now rejoice because Comrade Beet Head is here to replace the cis-gendered fetish doll of sexual suppression and White oppression

We should make him a Climate Scientist! He can show Dear Leader how to increase crop yields by planting Spring Beets in Winter -- because Global Warming -- or something.

Komrade Mikhail Mikhailovich,
Sounds like you're on the mend. This is good, no ?
I've spoken with our Political Officer and he may yet let you drive the Collective's tractor in our May Day Parade in acknowledgement of your recuperation and service.

After that, it's back out to the beet fields for all of us.

Krasnodar wrote:Komrade Mikhail Mikhailovich,
Sounds like you're on the mend. This is good, no ?
I've spoken with our Political Officer and he may yet let you drive the Collective's tractor in our May Day Parade in acknowledgement of your recuperation and service.

Yes, Comrade, I seem to be mending.

Today I watched a video of doctors doing... what they did to me. The most horrifying part is the SAW. Yes, they actually SAW you open! Thank Marx for good drugs, I never saw it when they did it to me.

Your offer of letting me drive the tractor is most kind. Right now, I'm not allowed to drive but they tell me that by Mayday I'll be able.

So, Marx willing, I'll accept the invitation to drive the tractor - as long as it's burning biodiesel or some other Environmentally Korrect non-fossil fuel.

Do not forget, Komrade Mikhail, that all this is contingent upon whether or not we can get the tractor started ! Remember a couple of seasons back.... the tractor was giving us trouble. It needed a new spark plug... so we filed the correct requisition forms. It arrived six months later in mid-winter.

Margaret wrote:I want a Comrade Bobble Beet Head for my dash.

Me too!!! I will put in my limousine to will inspire me to continue backstabbing toiling within the DNC's Politburo™

LUPE!!!!! Bring me my MacBook™ PeoplesBook™!!! I wish to order one from CheMart™!

When genders are outlawed only outlaws will have genders.

And it will be glorious.

Comrade Jenkem wrote:When genders are outlawed only outlaws will have genders.

And it will be glorious.

This is so irrefutably T.R.U.E. Comrade Jenkem. annnnnnn that reality just makes 'pelipsky's dashed beet bobble head so. so. so...

Democracy Untie! ...the unity slogan for dyslexic comprehensional beet heads.

Ivan the Stakhanovets wrote: Image ... Hasbro announced the change as it launched a "Create Your Potato Head Family" kit, with two potato parents and a potato baby, made for "modern families." ... ***

Based on what was recently found in a field near the house of Lorena Bobbitt (who felt her husband was waaaayyyy too dictatorial), it now appears that her real name was "Mrs. Potato Head":

--KOOK