China Communist Party's Confucius Institutes

Comrades,

I usually watch China Uncensored as a source of high-quality information about the Party in China. Today's article, comrade Chris Chappell was stating that there seems to be some confusion about the Confucius Institutes as they try to start one in Toronto. But first, I should let you know some background information!

According to Wikipedia:
Confucius Institutes are non-profit public institutions affiliated with the Ministry of Education of the People's Republic of China whose stated aim is to promote Chinese language and culture, support local Chinese teaching internationally, and facilitate cultural exchanges. Confucius Institutes are sometimes compared to language and culture promotion organizations such as Britain's British Council, France's Alliance Française and Germany's Goethe-Institut. Unlike these organizations, however, Confucius Institutes operate within established universities, colleges, and secondary schools around the world, providing funding, teachers and educational materials.

As you can see according to our left-leaning, Commie-sympathizing unbiased Wikipedia authors, the comrades in China are only offering assistance in teaching Chinese language and culture. Xinhua says, according to the New York Times (thus we know this is Current Truth™), "Fear or ignorance drives Confucius Institutes' Critics."
In its English-language editorial, Xinhua said the professors' criticisms expose “their own intolerance of exotic cultures and biased preconceived notions to smear and isolate” the Chinese Communist Party.

Answering criticism that the institutes are essentially self-managed bubbles within their host institutions, within which the Chinese government's censorship norms apply, Xinhua said that they have management committees that include local university staff members.
… … …
Confucius, once the target of attacks in the Cultural Revolution along with other remnants of “old China,” has since been rehabilitated in the eyes of official China. (Xinhua's editorial refers to him as the “great Chinese sage.”)
Last November, President Xi Jinping visited the sage's hometown and noted the success of Confucius Institutes abroad, even among “some countries that have ideological prejudices against” China. During a visit to Germany this spring, Mr. Xi met with Confucius Institute faculty and students and encouraged the development of the program.

Now, please watch comrade Chris explain the current situation:

Faithfully submitted to the Kollective,
Anon E. Mouse

Prog Off.png

M. Stanton Evans, author of Blacklisted by History, provides us a wise admonition known as Evans' Law of Inadequate Paranoia. It states:

“No matter how bad you think something is, when you look into it, it's always worse.”

Fortunately, we also have our own ConfuseUs Institutes, featuring free classes in doublespeak.

Nytimes_hq.jpg

[color=#000000]I hope [color=#C0392B]Papa Ew Mao Mao[/color][/color] included me when he wrote:Hello my friend.

confucius-1.jpg

Miss lovely and dearest woman May Putout.

Were did you see a picture of my son Elliot?

Do you like him?

Confucius_say2.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Papa Ew Mao Mao[/color] appears to be an older gentleman because he wrote:

Where did you see a picture of my son Elliot?

Do you like him?
Only as a friend...
You showed us a picture of him... he is a child!

elliot-papa-ew-mao-maos-son.png

confucius-2.jpg

Comrade Putout wrote:
[color=#C0392B]Papa Ew Mao Mao[/color] appears to be an older gentleman because he wrote:

Where did you see a picture of my son Elliot?

Do you like him?
Only as a friend...
You showed us a picture of him... he is a child!

The attachment elliot-papa-ew-mao-maos-son.png is no longer available

The attachment confucius-2.jpg is no longer available

You break my heart! Now I get even.

Confucius_say3.jpg

[color=#C0392B]Papa Ew Mao Mao[/color] was throwing a fit when he wrote:You break my heart! Now I get even.

No... now you get nothing!

confucius-3.jpg

Papa Ew Mao Mao awoke the fearless Craptek when he wrote:.
You break my heart! Now I get even.

30879-Confucius-2.jpg

Psst... Craptek, kill him if you must, but keep in mind if you eat him, you'll only be hungry again in an hour

Tovarichi wrote:Psst... Craptek, kill him if you must, but keep in mind if you eat him, you'll only be hungry again in an hour

Not-chicken.jpg

Tovarichi wrote:Psst... Craptek, kill him if you must, but keep in mind if you eat him, you'll only be hungry again in an hour

Now I have revenge on two "men".

Confucius_miss_putout.jpg

Tovarichi_say1.jpg

Ouch. That's going to leave a mark.

(but I do want the sweatshirt cleaned...no starchee, can you have it by next Tuesday?)

Please watch your back Tovarichi!

le-papa-ew-mao-mao.jpg

Even Procol Harum hate Papa Ew Mao Mao!

(BTW - find yourself a live version of 'A Whiter Shade of Pale' on YouTube... It. Is. Awesome!)

jihad-on-papa-ew-mao-mao.jpg