Bernie Sanders urges his followers to forgo violence

C5B3121F-E167-4F01-9E22-958FBBBBA4D5.jpeg

Bernie Sanders urges his followers to forgo violence, defend the revolution through the Party.

I can't imagine the total come-apart the media would have if Trump had honeymooned in the Soviet Union and gotten shirtless and drunk with a bunch of Bolsheviks..RUSSIANS!!

Bernie Sanders assures all comrades that a 1/1024th Liewatha poseur cannot become the leader of our Revolution:

--KOOK

There is no violence in the revolution, comrades. Only most equal distribution of physical education.

Papa Kalashnikook wrote:Image

[OFF]

Papa, check this guy out, he's a former Soviet citizen who goes out to leftist protests with a camera and makes them look like the dunces they are.

Peace is assured through the policy of preemptive violence that defines Antifa. To forgo violence requires the arrests and executions of the potentially violent who are easily identified by their opposition to Comrade Sanders. This is the only way to bring about the peaceful healing of our divided nation.

In real life, I'm making my way through Utopia in Power. Nearly every page has an eye-opening parallel with the currently radicalized Democrat Party.

Emerged from the bowels of the soon-to-be kollektivized and sanitized interwebs:

Bernie_Support2.jpg