Behold! The Glorious Progressive Future of AmeriKKKa!

A most astounding collection of images from Mother Russia that accurately predicts what will become of the United $tates when the glorious world of Next Tuesday(TM) descends upon us!

{off} I cannot help but think of the world described in Atlas Shrugged when viewing these pictures.

Actually, we should start construction on a new headquarters for the UN then leave it half done. An abandoned, vacant Capital building would probably be of benefit to the American people as well. And our super kewl messiah can hold staff meetings in Bill Ayer's living room. Let's rent out the White House for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.

Comrade Whoopie wrote:Actually, we should start construction on a new headquarters for the UN then leave it half done. An abandoned, vacant Capital building would probably be of benefit to the American people as well. And our super kewl messiah can hold staff meetings in Bill Ayer's living room. Let's rent out the White House for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
These are good ideas, Comrade Whoopie, and I can't wait for the many other projects that our Dear Master B.O. has planned for us, in his master-planned community of our glorious future American workers paradise, where, heck, it won't matter if nothing gets finished. That everything will be free, and I won't have to pay for anything, is what counts.

Lenin forfend that the troubles attending Nansky Peloski should delay the socialization of medicine in the USSA. I can hardly wait for the equalization of all medicine. Why should there be new medical advances? We can see the abandonment of medical research labs. After all, what is more equal than a grinding death for all people?

Medicine is too important to have a profit. And indeed everything is too important to have a profit. Because if something might make money, then it's outside our control. I would infinitely rather see abandoned buildings, shattered dreams, and deserted places than people doing what they want to do.

Because that's not Progressive.

I guess all those projects were "shovel ready" in their time. Such a waste.