Barack Obama: Son of Promise, Child of Hope

Conceived, developed, and dropped on us from the bowels of Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers, this beautifully illustrated picture book (hardcover, paperback, and audio) is now available at most public libraries and bookstores, as well as on Amazon, Barnes & Noble, KidzWorld, Scholastic, and even ChristianBook.com.

Image Nikki Grimes, author
(Coretta Scott King Award)

Image Bryan Collier, illustrator,
(Coretta Scott King Award)

All of the above sites feature this Simon & Schuster editorial review, or at least parts of it:

Ever since he was a young boy, hope lived inside Barack Obama. Learn about the many places he lived as a child – from the beaches of Hawaii to the streets of Chicago, from the jungles of Indonesia to the plains of Kenya – and how he held on to hope through it all.

Even as a child, Barack knew he wasn't quite like anyone else. Through his many journeys, he found the ability to listen to hope, follow his dreams and become what he was meant to be: a bridge to bring people of all races, religions and cultural background together in peace and freedom.

This is the moving story of an exceptional man who has motivated not only Americans, but people all over the world to believe with him that ever[sic] one of us has the power to change ourselves and change the world.

Having made its first splash in 2008, this book has only grown in popularity among public school teachers and Common Core aficionados, marking the collective list of required reading material, with lesson plans distributed through teachers' websites.

This lesson plan, for example, was prepared and distributed by a young and very enthusiastic teacher who, judging by the plan's Vocabulary Definitions, doesn't know the difference between verbs, adjectives, adverbs, and nouns, but that's unimportant - her neglect for the oppressive, patriarchal, and Euro-centric grammar pales in comparison with her immense devotion to the sitting preezy of the United Steezy.

In case you think that the hyperbolic flummery bestowed upon Barack Obama has no precedent in the American tradition and culture, this isn't the first such collaborative project between Nikki Grimes and Bryan Collier. Thus, when George W. Bush was elected president in 2000, they published a similar book titled George W. Bush: Son of Promise, Child of Hope, which was just as enthusiastically promoted by the Teachers Union members in America's classrooms.

And before that Simon & Schuster Books For Young Readers, in close cooperation with The People's Cube Department of Historical Revisionism and Mandatory Equalization, spearheaded the publication of such popular educational titles as

• Bill Clinton: Son of Promise, Child of Hope
  • Ronald Reagan: Son of Promise, Child of Hope
  • Jimmy Carter: Son of Promise, Child of Hope
  • Gerald Ford: Son of Promise, Child of Hope
  • Richard Nixon: Son of Promise, Child of Hope

...and so on, going as far back as Calvin Coolidge, Son of Promise, Child of Hope.

Comrade People's Director, as our dear fellow traveler Chris Matthews so lovingly put it just the other day: "He came amongst us".

"That phrasing needs to change...its really familiar though..."

Now comrade Red Square, the George Boosh one, it does have the proper script in it showing his evilness and how he's an enemy of the State, yes?

Who?

The man has met his hour and his hour has kicked his ass.

They were going to make a movie about his childhood:

NEXT TUESDAY IS FOR REAL

about Obama as a child dying, going to Next Tuesday, and then he gets revived in the operating room here on earth - with everything he knows about Next Tuesday. They were going to make that movie but when Obama found out he wasn't going to get any of the royalties he sent the producer to Next Tuesday.

mi
Would that racist title be referring to the promises Barack Obama the senior made to the comfort women he impregnated during his journey of life, or the hopes, those ladies had of him sticking around and helping raise the children?

And would not the Hope refer to

"I HOPE Mother doesn't abandon me like Dad did" and

"I HOPE changing my name to Barry Soetero will get me into a prestigious university, despite the fact that I was a pothead slacker as a teenager", and

"I HOPE my race and and non-Negro dialect and radical family background will get me into Harvard Law, despite the fact that I barely attended class at Columbia" and

"I HOPE these massive frauds will be concealed long enough for me to be elected President twice" and

"I HOPE that the Congress will be too cowed by charges of racism to impeach me once these massive frauds can no longer be maintained."

Did this win Best Childrens' Fantasy Award, or what?
Clearly, Marxist revisionism has been well learned by the heroes of the Propaganda Department of Re-education.

trashmouth wrote:
I knew it! President Obama is Bob Denver's love child!
Gilligan had a son, and he is Obama.
Psychodelic Dreams of My Real Father. Like wow, Daddio.

Thank you, trashmouth.